|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- Hayfield 08:20:24 25/07/2014
- Should break the £1.60 today, a nice upward trend is developing here. With no real catalysts to push it forward at the moment why is it starting to creep up again?Just over 210m shares in issue, every penny added to the share price adds over £2 million to the market cap!
- buffythebuffoon 18:48:04 23/07/2014
- hxxp://www.independent.ie/business/irish/egyptian-government-agrees-to-pay-arrears-owed-to-two-irish-oil-exploration-firms-30454548.html TWO Irish oil exploration firms are expecting a cash boost after the Egyptian government vowed to pay all arrears owed foreign oil within three years. Buffy
- BU5BOY 16:53:18 22/07/2014
- Regardless of who's to blame its time that team pci was associated with some kind of a disscovery somewhere, be it oil or gas. Lets hope the dinarta oil seeps isnt just where some raghead parked his old Toyota pickup overnight.
- Hayfield 15:39:57 22/07/2014
- It was dinarta that they were showing the Oil seeps in the rock. So lets hope they can break the loosing streak. We need to hit some oil to get this going, I`d say its the only thing that can shift the SP
- revski2 13:32:43 22/07/2014
- Correct me if I am wrong but it was Hess who selected the sites and are undertaking the drills so although BoC's record is poor and he has many things to be blamed for I'm not sure Shakrok can really be pinned on him. So lets get back to blaming him for all the other dusters and lack of shareholder value ;-) Rev
- seangwhite 08:42:50 22/07/2014
- All Algeria is will not be reflected in PCIs value until it actually starts to produce.The current instability in North Africa means all assets there will be viewed as risky.The only thing going for us now is the next Kurdi drill and lets hope BOC breaks his long duster run.GLTA
- offerman 09:32:22 17/07/2014
- Something not right with pci today, for the first time in a long while the bid is equal to or below the mid and the offer is higher than both . It hadn't budged at all, reminds me of the good 'ol days of better clarity. Could it be the overhang had been finally reduced to minuscule levels thus allowing normality pricing to resume?
- buffythebuffoon 14:35:49 12/07/2014
- once WV buy enough shares to give them a 30% holding they can then acquire the rest of the shares for the highest price paid over the previous 12 months? is that correct? If you think about that for a few seconds, you can see that it is nonsense. Buffy
- frazboy 13:25:42 12/07/2014
- can someone clarify the takeover rules? once WV buy enough shares to give them a 30% holding they can then acquire the rest of the shares for the highest price paid over the previous 12 months? is that correct?
- rallyman2 12:15:20 11/07/2014
- lets have a road map and start adhering to timings and dates ....lets get the listing done ...the hold up previous was due to "not doing it before ratification thus upsetting sonatrach" that's now out of the way what is the listing date ? is it known
- sawney 16:09:14 10/07/2014
- with the new board I hope we get a new price and news Somewhere along the line, I don't think it's unreasonable to expect a new corporate and operational update "with a particular focus on generating value for the benefit of all shareholders"......and perhaps a definitive statement on the main market listing....
- rallyman2 12:10:49 10/07/2014
- mm's buying and selling at 150p and 160p and with a mkt size of 10k they have any movements in control ...looks like upward pressure at least towards and above the 157p placing with the new board I hope we get a new price and news