|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- briska2 23:46:23 18/12/2014
- cheers callmebanana also been here since ennex unfortunately have been topping up regularly since was told by someone who worked with b o c years ago that he had nt a clue how to run a business but was pretty good on exploration sorry i did nt heed the advice
- CallMeBanana 20:34:48 18/12/2014
- Imp,have been here since Ennex sub 1p days and much has changed since then but last 5 years have been numbingly boring for sure. This deal was done out of frustration with sp as much as anything. New Petroeltic is chocker block full of proved up reserves as well as seriously exciting stuff in Italy and Kurdistan.
- offerman 15:07:27 18/12/2014
- Cheers Coll. You to. Nice one , hope you got in in low 60`s. I am confident it will all come good over there just the time its taken has been bug bare for all the long termers there. I have only been in since end summer and i`m frustrated so for them i can totally see where they are coming from in terms of desperation and frustration!!!!!!
- hermana3 13:47:20 18/12/2014
- Colli,Both PCI and PVR in limbo currently. PCI need new management and or owner and PVR need cash/partner for development project.Until both issues remain unresolved the share price of both will straight line.
- offerman 12:53:32 18/12/2014
- I don`t hold these but absolutely brilliant WV they are on the share holder side for sure!! It should be a criminal offence for those options awards. It should also only be allowed if voted for by shareholders .End Of!! ATB chaps, great WV are on board and a decent rising SP of late for you.Hope it carries on for you all in to the New Year. Happy Christmas to All.
- rallyman2 12:48:32 12/12/2014
- still cannot understand why they got near 30% with no easy plan did pci and dragon get together to scupper them then the oil mkt fell and dragon pulled out ? also they seemed to be friends after wv backed there raising of cash , could have taken them then anyway went back in at 125p a bit premature but looking good now
- colliox 09:26:07 12/12/2014
- So we asked Petroceltic for a full strategic review to be carried by specified directors within a agreed time frame. All investors understand the clear important wide-scale subtext of the term 'strategic Petroceltic reverts with the offer of a tea party with middle management. How should we the investors feel about that Mr Chairman Adair?
- Donpatrol 09:15:40 12/12/2014
- Apples and oranges their marmar.Oxs gold had their assets taken by a crooked Government. PCI assets not in question its the largest shareholder putting the squeeze on a management team that everyone wants rid off
- Verger 14:30:08 11/12/2014
- I've had a vision of mid 2015 with PCI having successfully drilled in Kurdy and elsewhere, go ahead in Italy, and main market listing with everybody congratulating BOC for having kept his nerve through difficult days. Do I need to see a doctor!
- Hayfield 12:30:07 11/12/2014
- All other oillies are going south and this one is back heading north. Not that I'm complaining far from it but what's driving this?Are we about to have another offer made for the co. because it looks that way
- sawney 12:36:59 09/12/2014
- These activist outfits are on the same team as us lot.... I hope so.....selling out to a really cheap bid would be the pits... I'd like to think that the oil market will improve/stabilise in the next few months, and by that time PCI should be well into drilling the development wells on AT.....
- hermana3 16:16:43 08/12/2014
- Brian's head on a plate would do wonders for this share! New CEO needed toute suite and one imagines WV will give current lad a reasonable exit deal to send him on his merry way with a facesaving bag of cash.....