|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- rallyman2 16:34:01 28/10/2014
- its got to go from "might offer" to "offer",then the price will settle at 229p , the "offer" will then be subject to conditions but at least an offer has been made ....and then if other offers are around they will come out , can not see this taking to long
- 25wbh 16:13:32 28/10/2014
- Herm ,this seems as its going to take ages, due diligence,and other corporate matters should have been put to bed by this time. Your comment re sona could have more bearing than I first thought, maybe they are trying to be more awkward than usual, also religious events are also holding thing up. Others still using their calculators!rgds B
- Verger 11:57:44 28/10/2014
- Might we hear some useful news from the company about progress in drilling and production or will we only receive endless notifications from brokers that they have bought a few more shares? In other words, what is going on! Or has work come to a halt?
- hermana3 15:33:46 23/10/2014
- wee piece in Phoenix magazine today on deal. Seen as a done deal with Dragon Oil getting a golden diversification opportunity on the cheap thanks to brian's lousy stewardship in the last 6 years. The only ssen smiling around here is baldy Craven!!!!
- offerman 22:27:44 20/10/2014
- Hi Scoby,Firstly, I would like to say I'm very sorry about your stroke.They have 24m$ which should last until mid/ latter part of next year.They are just about funded for Dunqin.S.P plummeted as no F.O partner as was one year to late after financial crisis started. Anyway, as you say back in business.ATB
- Verger 12:22:03 17/10/2014
- Can we club together and put an advert on the front page of the FT saying: Hello everyone, Dragon Oil want to buy PCI for only 230p a share. Please could you make a counter offer quickly so that we can get a good price ie nearer 300p. Thank you all very much. Yours sincerely: little tiddlers who thought they had made a wise investment.
- itsaduster 14:38:09 16/10/2014
- Don't know the answer you're looking for but they must see value coming from somewhere...and they know a bit more than most. Having said that I sold at £2:19, "bird in the hand" an all that.... :-@ Good luck to those that still hold.
- imperial3 16:53:44 14/10/2014
- However,the one thing we must not forget in all calculations is the price of oil.In the last few months,look at the drop,and it is still going down.If it continues at this rate,this is toxic to oil shares,and push them lower and lower.
- 127tolmers 07:41:53 13/10/2014
- Not sure if this has been posted here before. Petroceltic's own presentation to Proactive Investors Slide 7 says WoodMac NPV 10 @ 1/1/2018 is more than 2x Petroceltic Mkt Cap (based on 170p/share on 18 Sept). [...]
- hermana3 16:03:08 10/10/2014
- OM, diversity is de pice of life! What will brian do with his pot of gold? booby adair set to trouser at least £100m but he knee deep in the pocket of the goombeen men after a mad property rush.
- 25wbh 16:38:04 08/10/2014
- yes it is, when the first offer is made the the MMs try to reduce the price as holders wanting to sell get a lower price. then another party that is interested in accumulating tends to make the share price rise but no explanation is given.Cat and Mouse,lol
- riley9 15:45:24 08/10/2014
- board c have as many jobs as they like - they have a legal obligation to act in the best interests of shareholders, so if a better ie higher, offer comes along then they must recommend it. sp quite buoyant considering it may be a little while before any deal goes through. 25's suggestion of other interested parties may be more than a rumour.... ??