|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- Hayfield 09:53:06 05/03/2015
- What's not funny is that this looks like its going to drift sideways for the foreseeable future, and doomed to miss the SP rise that most other surviving Aim oilers will have over the next quarter.Just as long as Fatman doesn't hit another duster and send this south.
- moise 11:45:06 27/02/2015
- By the nature of the gathering I suppose they had to be very strict about who could speak (thus attend). I had arranged with my broker in advance that I would attend and vote in person, so had the necessary documentation.
- Verger 19:53:26 26/02/2015
- BOC won the vote by a huge margin. WV will not be able to oust him, however many egms they call...unless a mate of theirs picks up a quick 15% and they combine forces. I would imagine touting for a takeover would be easier for them.
- imperial3 17:20:13 26/02/2015
- The question is what are Wv going to do with their stake.To dump them,at a depressed price would hardly be in their best interests.So what avenue is open to them? Maybe there could be an opportunistic predator waiting to pounce? Would Dragon Oil resume where it left off albeit at a lower price,or would another company enter the fray.Time will tell.
- Donpatrol 17:00:30 26/02/2015
- Not to mention 2 more suits that we have to pay the fatcat salaries of.It would be much better if they had tried to meet WV halfway instead of antagonising them. If they were to dump the stock it would be very costly to everyone.
- doohoma2 21:14:35 25/02/2015
- neither side had a lot to offer at the meeting no shortage of suits we should be buying shares in louis copeland instead very disappointing meeting who was the madman who spoke from the floor secondly b o c had lots of his cronies planted
- tawnyport 20:22:57 25/02/2015
- Not as close on BO'C as I was expecting... So a bloody nose for WV - interesting to see what their next steps will be. Can't see them selling with POO bombed out, so may hang around for 6 months and see if DGO return, POO rises or not, and if both negative then try and oust BO'C again. TP
- Ironhorse 10:09:47 24/02/2015
- A lot of posters (shareholders) seem to think that WV are the savior of PCI. WV will be acting in their own interest and have their own agenda, this is not necessarily good for PI investors. Be careful what you wish for. All that sparkles is not gold.
- imperial3 14:52:27 23/02/2015
- Nothing can alter the fact that we have had to endure a disappointing share price for so many years.The management cannot escape responsibility for that.They have had more than enough time to deliver to shareholders.Therefore,I believe it is time for a change,the sooner the better.
- Verger 13:31:45 23/02/2015
- Two days to go. Good luck to us all. Both sides reckon our shares are worth at least £2 each. Whoever wins, let them get on with it. And if they don't deliver we'll slice their ..... off. Suggestions please for what .....should be!
- hermana3 07:29:38 23/02/2015
- Seems the media think WV opportunistic. Brian quoted as saying the whole thing is a waste of time and money. Many of us would disagree with him on that as it has put focus the awful management here and the need for change.
- scoby99 17:18:06 19/02/2015
- I'm apparently in the minority here but I find it preposterous that WV demand a platform position in the EGM. They can surely make their points from the floor just like other investors. They don't control the co. yet. We could be looking at an asset grab on the cheap. I would prefer to bet on a recovery in the price of crude prompting a better T/O offer for PCI. To each his own!