|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- offerman 22:27:44 20/10/2014
- Hi Scoby,Firstly, I would like to say I'm very sorry about your stroke.They have 24m$ which should last until mid/ latter part of next year.They are just about funded for Dunqin.S.P plummeted as no F.O partner as was one year to late after financial crisis started. Anyway, as you say back in business.ATB
- Verger 12:22:03 17/10/2014
- Can we club together and put an advert on the front page of the FT saying: Hello everyone, Dragon Oil want to buy PCI for only 230p a share. Please could you make a counter offer quickly so that we can get a good price ie nearer 300p. Thank you all very much. Yours sincerely: little tiddlers who thought they had made a wise investment.
- itsaduster 14:38:09 16/10/2014
- Don't know the answer you're looking for but they must see value coming from somewhere...and they know a bit more than most. Having said that I sold at £2:19, "bird in the hand" an all that.... :-@ Good luck to those that still hold.
- offerman 17:11:16 14/10/2014
- Imp, correct, but more so Shale producers as higher costs ground to surface production but agree all will suffer to but some will still rise i.e PVR on a good F.O albeit not as much as in a positive market but any rise is better than diddly....
- imperial3 16:53:44 14/10/2014
- However,the one thing we must not forget in all calculations is the price of oil.In the last few months,look at the drop,and it is still going down.If it continues at this rate,this is toxic to oil shares,and push them lower and lower.
- 127tolmers 07:41:53 13/10/2014
- Not sure if this has been posted here before. Petroceltic's own presentation to Proactive Investors Slide 7 says WoodMac NPV 10 @ 1/1/2018 is more than 2x Petroceltic Mkt Cap (based on 170p/share on 18 Sept). [...]
- hermana3 16:03:08 10/10/2014
- OM, diversity is de pice of life! What will brian do with his pot of gold? booby adair set to trouser at least £100m but he knee deep in the pocket of the goombeen men after a mad property rush.
- 25wbh 16:38:04 08/10/2014
- yes it is, when the first offer is made the the MMs try to reduce the price as holders wanting to sell get a lower price. then another party that is interested in accumulating tends to make the share price rise but no explanation is given.Cat and Mouse,lol
- 25wbh 16:02:51 08/10/2014
- Not necessary, Rally no firm offer has been made ,no one has excepted finally so all the balls are still up in the air.If and hopefully when for PCI holders the offer price goes above 225p then u are on the way to an other offer or a second party is showing a hand , rgds B
- riley9 15:45:24 08/10/2014
- board c have as many jobs as they like - they have a legal obligation to act in the best interests of shareholders, so if a better ie higher, offer comes along then they must recommend it. sp quite buoyant considering it may be a little while before any deal goes through. 25's suggestion of other interested parties may be more than a rumour.... ??
- revski2 15:10:53 08/10/2014
- ason Totally agree, if a company’s shareprice doesn't affect the people running the company then shareholder value will be low down on their priorities. Especially when drawing a salary as big as BOC's Sad thing is, of AIM companies PCI was actually one of the better/safer run ones. Rev
- ason 15:00:54 08/10/2014
- Revski, I know one thing i will not be investing in a company where the board of directors have none or little holding and as i will have over 100 grand to invest I SHALL BE BUSY sorting the good from the bad .GOOD LUCK ALL.Of to work now.