|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- Billy_Buffin 19:38:20 30/07/2014
- hTtp://edge.media-server.com/m/p/b38ggsn2/lan/en Hess earnings report webcast-; 'Kurdistan - Shireen well drilling results expected year end 2014' (19 minutes in) EDIT: Also at the end of the Q&A session Hess confirms that they relinquishing the Shakrok block 'which will take several months.'
- offerman 15:21:17 29/07/2014
- Apologies Buffy, I don`t know their history, I was only merely commenting on todays giant leap in its S.P and no doubt there will be some who will have become rich from that huge leap. So apologies again, my comment was only for today.
- Hayfield 13:23:46 29/07/2014
- And our commander and Chief owns less than 0.13% of the company!Come on worldview give him the tap on the shoulder and send him on his way. Think of the instant 10% rise the so would get (that is of course presuming you've stopped accumulating.........)
- Hayfield 13:05:49 29/07/2014
- Speak of the devil....£1.60 just broken through, second time in the last day or so.Funny thing is nobody seems to know why this is pushing upwards again.I wonder is a main market listing now on the cards?
- rallyman2 12:32:03 28/07/2014
- Italy will change when they can get the corrupt system out ....at present for it to go ahead people want paying if not stalemate .......I thought the massive collapse in the European economy would have forced there hand but no who else has this much reserves untapped 30km away !!!!
- imperial3 12:21:35 28/07/2014
- Don't pin any hopes on Italy.NOP is a shining example of this.For very many years they have suffered so many delays.Are things really going to change? I really have serious doubts here.At least we are drilling with Dinartra,so I am led to believe,although PCI have not issued a RNS.
- buffythebuffoon 18:48:04 23/07/2014
- hxxp://www.independent.ie/business/irish/egyptian-government-agrees-to-pay-arrears-owed-to-two-irish-oil-exploration-firms-30454548.html TWO Irish oil exploration firms are expecting a cash boost after the Egyptian government vowed to pay all arrears owed foreign oil within three years. Buffy
- BU5BOY 16:53:18 22/07/2014
- Regardless of who's to blame its time that team pci was associated with some kind of a disscovery somewhere, be it oil or gas. Lets hope the dinarta oil seeps isnt just where some raghead parked his old Toyota pickup overnight.
- revski2 13:32:43 22/07/2014
- Correct me if I am wrong but it was Hess who selected the sites and are undertaking the drills so although BoC's record is poor and he has many things to be blamed for I'm not sure Shakrok can really be pinned on him. So lets get back to blaming him for all the other dusters and lack of shareholder value ;-) Rev
- seangwhite 08:42:50 22/07/2014
- All Algeria is will not be reflected in PCIs value until it actually starts to produce.The current instability in North Africa means all assets there will be viewed as risky.The only thing going for us now is the next Kurdi drill and lets hope BOC breaks his long duster run.GLTA
- frazboy 13:25:42 12/07/2014
- can someone clarify the takeover rules? once WV buy enough shares to give them a 30% holding they can then acquire the rest of the shares for the highest price paid over the previous 12 months? is that correct?
- rallyman2 12:15:20 11/07/2014
- lets have a road map and start adhering to timings and dates ....lets get the listing done ...the hold up previous was due to "not doing it before ratification thus upsetting sonatrach" that's now out of the way what is the listing date ? is it known