|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- seangwhite 20:36:20 30/01/2015
- Well the big difference will after the EGM if Big Brian and Wee Tom depart the company the SP should rise.Poor Wee Tom came with a big reputation which Big Brian has definitely sat on and diminishedGLTA
- rallyman2 07:57:43 28/01/2015
- a good letter to shareholders of why to vote against world view, will await to see what world view propose ? .....problem seems to be BOC who has not really performed ever ......maybe pci should replace him and nullify wv ?? and do wv have the shareholders interest at heart ?
- seangwhite 20:38:51 27/01/2015
- Big Brian has the self confidence and self belief to bluff his way through the next PR event but he knows deep down that his days as CEO are numbered.Let's hope he finally cops on and tries to bow out gracefully, a bit out of character though.!!GLTA
- hermana3 15:46:17 27/01/2015
- Gon, fatso mot exactly known as owt but a self serving yoke! Will be his usual bluffer self at Capital Markets Day tomorrow but wont fool anyone who has done any homework on PCI from the day he waddled through the front door....
- Donpatrol 13:06:06 27/01/2015
- Dragon may come back in around the £1.75 mark but will that temp Worldview?I still think they have another agenda and may just breakup the co. when they get control.But first things first, they have to shift that gallut at the helm out, and instead of a golden parachute just give him a kick up the ass and off with him
- LR2 11:55:28 27/01/2015
- Agreed. Total volume so far today 80,297 shares. 59 trades (3 'O', 56 'AT/UT'). 25,486 shares traded via 'O' trades so 54,811 via 'AT/UT' trades. That's 979 shares average per 'AT/UT' trade. Just moving the price around any which way they want on minuscule amounts.
- hermana3 15:50:25 21/01/2015
- Start by tossing the fatman from the window of his plush air conditioned office suite and then hunt down his grovelling wee sidekick. Asset stripping very much the modus operandi of them shrewd Swiss boyos.
- Donpatrol 13:57:51 21/01/2015
- No ason, Pci's days are numbered, I can see them lasting anymore than six months. Only a matter of o few weeks till Worldview takes control then they will not waste time liquidating all the assets( all to our benefit as the breakup value of PCI is over £3 )
- Verger 09:22:47 21/01/2015
- Some say oil price will rebound this year. Saudis say that they can keep the price low for up to eight years in order to knock out the more marginal producers. I would imagine this will lead to the bigger companies mopping up the smaller ones, especially at these prices. I reckon the likes of PCI and GKP will do well as people speculate who will be taken over.
- sawney 06:20:47 16/01/2015
- ...Our Algerian gas and condensate production is not due on stream until the second half of 2018 ..AT continues to slip back as well....and no mention of the start of development drilling...? Perhaps they'll be more detail at the CMD presentation....
- Hayfield 20:17:21 15/01/2015
- Back to square one again sawney. Italy Tomorrow, late drill results, Sp falls before the Duster RNS. Signing up for more acreage in some unheard of place.And Jam coming soon.I think the average PCI investor must have a touch of Flagellation
- Verger 08:07:58 15/01/2015
- Well, there it is - an Operational Update. The company claims it is doing all it can and steady as she goes. I think wv will have a better chance at getting someone to bid for the company than ousting BOC.