|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- seangwhite 19:18:05 12/04/2015
- Big Brain will still be talking the Company up when the SP goes sub 100p.Hopefully someone (even a BOD members) will see sense and shows him the door.He has proved to be just a big failure stumbling from disaster to disaster.GLTA
- hermana3 07:55:38 03/04/2015
- sean, Hapless brian is our "dubya bush" who couldnt find a quart of oil in a 7-Eleven store in his oilman days in Texas but amazingly was a two term President!brian is an unlucky general as well as a sour yoke.
- neversatisfied 23:16:52 25/03/2015
- Love the footnote at the end of the rns - Petroceltic a leading O&G exploration company, fu#k me, don't you have to find some of the black stuff to be that?I'm with Lgo, sold most of this rubbish a while back to get in Lgo, no dusters over there, and sound management to boot, not this shower of shit! Feel for you long termers, really do.
- Hayfield 19:19:03 25/03/2015
- Oh cripes that Muppet Fatman has to go, that Fokker is now making plans to go drilling off the coast of Greece( above all places!)Ffs that $75+ million himself and hickey have wasted could have bought hundreds of millions of barrel on Aim.What a pair of knackers them 2 are
- goldencrosskiss 16:35:54 25/03/2015
- Finally confirmed! Not going to be a transformational of any year. How much money has been wasted on this delusion ? What a bunch of arrogant, greedy, deluded, idiots.Now this thing has to be sold off or...future cash flow situation, oh dear. when will they run out of money?
- Billy_Buffin 08:52:47 10/03/2015
- Herm: $14bn, some investment! Abdel el-Sisi needs to sort out the domestic gas and LPG price which is heavily subsidised at the moment so PCI can get a decent price. Sisi has made a start but PCI's gas below $2 per 1000cuft at the moment unless PCI get an LNG cargo. Egypt desperate for gas.
- Billy_Buffin 10:54:17 09/03/2015
- Kurdistan March 2015 'Smith Bits' 'Hess Pires -1 ~ Sept 2015 ENSIGN 941 Rig stacked on staging area, will spud after Shireen is drilled Shireen 1 (Dinarta Blk) 11-Jun-14 1 PARKER 247 Awaiting orders from head office' Encouraged second well on the cards still
- moise 11:45:06 27/02/2015
- By the nature of the gathering I suppose they had to be very strict about who could speak (thus attend). I had arranged with my broker in advance that I would attend and vote in person, so had the necessary documentation.
- Verger 19:53:26 26/02/2015
- BOC won the vote by a huge margin. WV will not be able to oust him, however many egms they call...unless a mate of theirs picks up a quick 15% and they combine forces. I would imagine touting for a takeover would be easier for them.
- imperial3 17:20:13 26/02/2015
- The question is what are Wv going to do with their stake.To dump them,at a depressed price would hardly be in their best interests.So what avenue is open to them? Maybe there could be an opportunistic predator waiting to pounce? Would Dragon Oil resume where it left off albeit at a lower price,or would another company enter the fray.Time will tell.
- Donpatrol 17:00:30 26/02/2015
- Not to mention 2 more suits that we have to pay the fatcat salaries of.It would be much better if they had tried to meet WV halfway instead of antagonising them. If they were to dump the stock it would be very costly to everyone.
- doohoma2 21:14:35 25/02/2015
- neither side had a lot to offer at the meeting no shortage of suits we should be buying shares in louis copeland instead very disappointing meeting who was the madman who spoke from the floor secondly b o c had lots of his cronies planted