|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- offerman 10:16:42 31/08/2014
- Welcome Andrew, With respect had you been here for 8 years or more and witnessed more dilution than a bottle of Bud,( A.KA Gnats piss) then I think you would be feeling same as many that were here and bailed and current long termers.
- seangwhite 00:53:54 25/08/2014
- Well Offer it might just be BOC spending a few days worth of his salary to purchase PCI shares - his monthly wad is so big a days worth of buying could move the SP.Sadly BOC sees PCI shares as a lousy bet!GLTA
- offerman 12:58:39 22/08/2014
- Has PCI been tipped by I.C or anyone as notice lots of very small buys appearing all today which can indicate a tip somewhere. Volumes are still very very low though but s.p offer and mid both reached £1.62 for a short moment! Anyone hazard any guesses as to when Shireen drill will be restarted?
- Ironhorse 10:30:05 08/08/2014
- Haven't been able to get a quote online to sell PCI shares over the last 10 days. Can buy as many as I like. Contacted broker, and he said that's because they don't want to buy shares as they have a large sell order. Give it a try yourself.
- sawney 10:18:25 08/08/2014
- I wonder if this court dispute, now settled, might have been holding up some more corporate M & A...?? Although the US says it's intervention will be limited...I can't see them allowing IS to overrun Kurdish oilfields with so much current American involvement.
- buffythebuffoon 09:59:26 08/08/2014
- Just sold the remaining 40,000 of my holding at 158p. Glad to be out; there are too many great prospects at excellent prices with management that is shareholder focussed. I sold to PCI's broker, so there may well be a bid coming. Good luck to all of you that remain as holders. I really hope that PCI finally deliver for you. Buffy
- 1775 12:25:41 07/08/2014
- I understand that there could be some very interesting news coming from Tunisia of all places. I thought Tunisia was dead and gone but this seems very positive and is quite imminent with major share price consequences. Can anyone share any light on what's been happening re.Tunisia?
- imperial3 12:34:42 04/08/2014
- Hi Offerman I posted to you on the TPET board re similarity to Shakrok-1 and acknowledge your reply there.Needless to say,did not the warning lights come on,after the first announcement of this well,when you could have got out at a higher price?
- sawney 06:35:17 03/08/2014
- htTp://www.independent.ie/business/irish/petroceltic-set-to-oversee-2bn-algerian-project-30478136.html The company has revealed details of the plans in the past but the investment is now bigger and earlier than expected.......
- freelunch 15:39:37 01/08/2014
- Ah offer just to make you feel better some of my PCI sale went into PVR from £1.69 downwards. Last purchase at 112. Not suspended so I will give you that you have the edge there. Might be time to accept I'm not good at this......might :) Glad to see this one on a steady recovery.
- Hayfield 07:33:55 31/07/2014
- SeanBoth of them should be up by the year end, PCI trading a round the £1.80 - £2 mark as we get closer to Dinarta results.Petroneft trading at sub 6p seems crazy but apart from President Putin its getting Oil production up which will have the biggest influence