|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- sawney 06:49:56 26/11/2014
- I thought this part of the announcement was vaguely interesting..... Following representations made by Petroceltic and its advisors, and correspondence with the advisors to both Petroceltic and Dragon, the Panel has ruled that....etc etc
- 25wbh 15:58:15 25/11/2014
- Herm u wonder how many nasties the Due Diligence has unearthed, and whether the terms promised to the Directors of PCI now fits with their(Dragon) values, just a thought, probably wrong as usual. Anyhow good luck Herm and all other holders.
- blakieboy7 15:29:04 23/11/2014
- I want DGO to make the purchase as I'm fed up being invested in a company that sits on billions in the bank. I want diversification. I'm just saying, don't be surprised if the terms of the offer change
- blakieboy7 10:19:57 23/11/2014
- Guys, you are delusional if you think DGO will pay the original suggested price. Price of oil has tanked since then, so any bid would be lower IMHO. I hold DGO FYI and would love for a deal to be done. I just can't see it at the suggested price
- Donpatrol 08:56:08 20/11/2014
- You need not worry col, the £2.30 a share will happen but you`re in for a wait, you may be given some type of share option if they do re-float Petroceltic after that but it will be a much smaller co at that. (Hopefully they hang onto Kurdistan though!!)
- sawney 10:32:03 19/11/2014
- Behind a paywall... hxxp://www.africaintelligence.com/AEM/gas/2014/11/18/enel-counts-increasingly-on-algiers,108048462-BRE 1 day ago - Enel wants to pick up new assets in Algeria to in order to lock in supplies, as it currently purchases just 9 billion cu.m. of gas per year from the ... More in hope.....perhaps someone else will eventually show some interest.....
- offerman 15:31:35 14/11/2014
- Hi Colliox ,PVR getting lower. I just took another £5000 today £98000 in there for me now . Sitting in heavy losses but doing well with gkp.I put a post over on LSE you might want to read about PVR.ATB
- scoby99 16:53:05 13/11/2014
- Any correlation between the arrival of the 2 Worldview directors and Dragon's t/o bid? Certainly Joe Mach and Don Woolcott are ex Schlumberger and highly regarded technically. They would be be well capable of a fresh assesment of PCI's prospects
- nextull2 14:25:07 13/11/2014
- I think we will reap rewards longer term if we were left with those assets and funding from Algeria deal.Sooo much better than a crappy 2.30! Happy enough to see him increasingly expand in that penthouse, As long as he gets the best deal for us!!
- Grunt2 23:47:39 12/11/2014
- Is it beyond the reams of possibility that a middle ground could exist between a deal or no deal? Given the lack of news of the proposed potential offer, could some kind of partnership deal be likely outcome? Dragon would get their regional expansion, Pci get development money, and Bri gets to keep his comfy seat... well, two out of three is not bad...
- rallyman2 16:26:51 11/11/2014
- there's 20p downside now to 170p and 40p upside to 230p ....I put the present level down to all the big plays are done and only disillusioned pi's selling as they get fed up waiting ....there's 20% for the brave I reckon
- Grunt2 12:23:50 11/11/2014
- did not expect to see 1.86 on the monitor after my morning excursion. I bailed 50% at 2.21 and took another 50% of the remainder at 2.09 when GKP hit the mid 40's, I wish I had been a little more committed now. Easy to say after the event though.