|HOME» LSE » P » PCI Share Price » PCI Share Chat|
Petroceltic Share Chat :
- Donpatrol 15:59:14 18/09/2014
- Sp pushes on again today. Looks like their are plenty out there to buy now before this goes to the main market.At the current rate I would be very surprised if this hits the main market sub £2. An easy 20% profit for the short term traders
- Hayfield 07:54:47 17/09/2014
- Step up to main listing before the year end.Production figure's are good (better than expected)Algerian development now on a fast trackKurdistan to recommence in early October.Some news on Italy (slow but they are still moving forwardInteresting times ahead!!
- offerman 07:54:04 17/09/2014
- From NOP Rns:-- Political changes are providing an improved business environment in Italy giving more confidence that the Group will be able to make progress with the southern Adriatic permits within 2014Maybe hope for PCI?
- sawney 15:36:32 16/09/2014
- Rough translation.... Hell will freeze over before we allow any offshore drilling in Italy... Seeing as they import 90% ? of their energy needs, I think there might be a market for candle wax this winter...
- imperial3 10:39:52 16/09/2014
- Rallyman2 Reference to WV holdings are their Special Situations Fund and Special Opportunities Master Fund,now have they invested in other oil companies,which ones,and have they sold their stakes to others.If we knew that,we could possibly gain some insight into their thinking.
- rallyman2 10:23:12 16/09/2014
- Imperial3 I hope there holding and secured the shares on behalf of someone, not sure a private investment firm could buy 22% of one company without a get out plan ? ...there on the board now to steer in the right direction and protect there interests
- imperial3 10:14:49 16/09/2014
- Rallyman2. As Wv are a private investment management company,they would naturally be looking to maximise their returns from their asset at an appropriate time.With their percentage holding they do exercise some clout.The question is who is going to buy the company,if that is the game plan and when?
- ason 13:01:40 14/09/2014
- Thought Italy were in financial trouble ? come on ENEL pull your weight. there are hundreds of millions of barrels of oil and gas there, yet they plead poverty well i say get of your fat backsides and get the drilling permits approved to help your country and of course our company.. well i am off bowling soon in the singles final. GLTA all hold.
- Hayfield 19:53:03 09/09/2014
- Or maybe their is going to be an announcement about the European bank loan finance I see where even more analysts are pilling in behind Petroceltic www.wkrb13.com/markets/370672/petroceltic-international-plc-receives-consensus-rating-of-buy-from-analysts-lonpci/
- Dubhgeannain 17:24:48 09/09/2014
- @hayfield: I was and am up on my initial entry point ;) I just needed the funds elsewhere. It was testing a resistance point from what I could see and could have broke either way. Glad it's up though.
- offerman 12:41:41 09/09/2014
- Hay, in my case it was better opportunities elsewhere!!! PVR @£1.05 extra shares for offloading a lot if pci then pvr rose and way more to come with Barryroe F.OSumm at £1.15 ?I'm still here to but grew very impatient but still holding a lot!!!!
- sawney 07:20:12 07/09/2014
- Looks like they're in London for the following 2 weeks as well... Proactive on 18th and 67th Oil Barrel conference on 25th With the new additions to the board, it will be interesting to hear if they have thrashed out a new strategic approach, or whether it's same old same old.