|HOME» LSE » 0-9+ » OPM Share Price » OPM Share Chat|
1pm Share Chat :
- owenski 09:55:42 19/03/2015
- Dont know what the volume was on the 17th, looks like two back to back deals gone through at mid price. Recent SP weakness at odds with OPM's track record of growth and outlook. Business also expanding to cope with expected growth. Agreed, decline has been on low volume possibly corresponding with end of tax year. Looks to be an attractive entry point IMO
- davidosh 18:00:23 18/03/2015
- Probably a few people booking gains before the end of the coming tax year end. Not very serious volumes. I have invited the directors to come along to our Peterborough Mello workshops event next month so we may get an update before the year end which would be useful timing. www.melloevents.com/workshops/
- pyemckay 17:05:35 20/01/2015
- eps for the year wont come in at consensus, thats the underlying message from the results statement. I guess another £0.3m in costs second half so eps under threat. Long term it wouldnt matter but I might get a chance to buy into this company around the 50p mark.
- Shanklin 07:57:29 11/12/2014
- Yes, bearing in mind that OPM have previously tended to beat forecasts, PBT and EPS for 2014 (A), 2015 (E) and 2016 (E), with the estimates from WH Ireland, are as follows: PBT £1.35m, £1.3m, £2m EPS 2.55p, 3p, 4.4p with the current year being second-half weighted.
- WJCCGHCC 07:39:05 11/12/2014
- As they said at the time of the placing, they're investing in increasing staff/systems etc. so PBT forecast to be down a bit this year and EPS 15% lower due to dilution, with a big pickup in both next year as the investments start paying off.
- davidosh 12:08:27 11/10/2014
- Just a reminder that 1pm will be at mello2014 on the Thursday and Friday and presenting there too. www.mello2014.com There will be over fifty companies there in total and a Dragons Den event for the attendees to watch and participate on the Thursday evening.
- Maddox 16:21:52 10/10/2014
- Frenchfry, Hardly a rip-off, the market is down accross the board. Anyone who didn't get what they wanted in the Open Offer should take advantage of this dip and get in below the Financial Institutions. So - more a bargain I'd say. Looking forward to meeting them in Derby at Mellow2014. Regards, Maddox
- owenski 08:48:55 21/08/2014
- item on lending to SME's on radio 4 this morning, banks still lagging when it comes to small business loans and there is a big demand for the OPM and similar types of lending. Markets still looks very attractive here.
- jamielein 12:34:35 08/08/2014
- I don't understand market makers at all...there's been quite a lot of selling today at below 66p, yet there's no quote available to buy any online at the offer price of 66p. It doesn't really make any sense. I thought they were supposed to balance their books.
- cfro 10:39:15 13/06/2014
- Yes, i misread your post shanklin. I thought you meant 5p for the 2013-14 financial year. But im still sticking to my 3.5p estimate. They did after all do eps of 1.63p for the first half and arguably the loan book gearing is now kicking in. 5p eps for next year looks very reasonable target imo.
- cottoner 23:23:47 10/06/2014
- In the last 3 years OPM have released trading updates on June 17th, June 11th and June 14th respectively. Would therefore expect the May 2014 pre-close statement to be any day now. If the statements attached to the last couple of Funding RNSes are anything to go by, we should expect the Trading Update to be very positive.
- cfro 16:07:04 14/05/2014
- Yes, i am also back in here today. The continuous strong and reassuring statements that the company has released over the last few months seems to have completely gone over my head for some reason. :-/ It was thanks to you Saucepan that got me to have a closer look today. :-)