|HOME» LSE » 0-9+ » OPM Share Price » OPM Share Chat|
1pm Share Chat :
- cfro 10:39:15 13/06/2014
- Yes, i misread your post shanklin. I thought you meant 5p for the 2013-14 financial year. But im still sticking to my 3.5p estimate. They did after all do eps of 1.63p for the first half and arguably the loan book gearing is now kicking in. 5p eps for next year looks very reasonable target imo.
- Shanklin 07:59:06 13/06/2014
- cfro Slightly ahead should not mean more than 10% up on 3.1p, as that would oblige them to use "significant" or "materially". Perhaps circa 3.2p or at most 3.3p. However, as per my post above, the broker estimate for the year just started could be very much on the low side, so 5p does not look unrealistic to me. All IMHO, DYOR. Cheers, Martin
- davidosh 12:55:01 12/06/2014
- How strange....you were all getting excited about trading and the company making a statement then the company issues one and there is not a single comment even after an hour later ? I certainly like the huge increase in the loan book and very encouraging statement re a three year strategy for further Significant growth
- owenski 16:09:05 11/06/2014
- Heard back from 1PM, they wouldn't give me a date but looks like a TU will be released later part of June, I read that as any time from next week. I also think it'll be very positive based on track record and new funds.
- cottoner 23:23:47 10/06/2014
- In the last 3 years OPM have released trading updates on June 17th, June 11th and June 14th respectively. Would therefore expect the May 2014 pre-close statement to be any day now. If the statements attached to the last couple of Funding RNSes are anything to go by, we should expect the Trading Update to be very positive.
- davidosh 13:27:08 10/06/2014
- Private and Commercial had their results out today and worth a look at for comparisons....the cost base here is much lower and drives better returns. PCF will be presenting at this event in late June...hxxp://www.sharesoc.org/seminarjune2014.html
- owenski 08:25:54 04/06/2014
- Nearly a third of the market cap in new funding raised this year, which goes into growing the loan book, trading is strong Plus I believe funds are still being added via the Lesmoir-Gordon Boyle and Co facility entered into March of last year. This is looking to continue a run of strong growth for some time to come imo.
- cfro 16:07:04 14/05/2014
- Yes, i am also back in here today. The continuous strong and reassuring statements that the company has released over the last few months seems to have completely gone over my head for some reason. :-/ It was thanks to you Saucepan that got me to have a closer look today. :-)
- jamielein 09:07:19 01/05/2014
- There were the usual 7978 shares available yesterday for 65p, but they're not available today. It's actually difficult to buy today. There were also some large trades reported on 28th April at 62.5p. Looks like the overhang has cleared, so I've added a few.
- jamielein 14:27:17 15/04/2014
- Strangely you can buy under the mid price and sell over the mid price. I took the opportunity to move some shares into my ISA for free, and also added a small number. There must be some stock available as 7978 shares cost 65.6p but 7979 costs 71p.
- wotreally 08:35:25 09/04/2014
- Nice positive "all systems go" RNS. Like the SME £15K to £25K increase.... as per The Board is also pleased to report that trading during the first quarter of calendar 2014 has been very positive. Furthermore due to the success of the recently introduced business loan product, the amount available for individual loans is to be increased from GBP15,000 to GBP25,000.
- Willydoctor 12:37:50 07/02/2014
- It was in IC this morning. Impressive rise on the basis of an IC tip. They usually pop up by 5 - 10%. I think this simply illustrates that there is no liquidity in the stock which magnifies changes in both directions. I'm in QPP too Abbey - sadly in at 32 compared to your 3p. Well done on a 10 bagger!