|HOME» LSE » M » MKS Share Price » MKS Share Chat|
Marks & Spencer Share Chat :
- Skinny 11:40:33 21/05/2013
- Credit Suisse Underperform 465.60 370.00 370.00 Reiterates Shore Capital Buy 465.60 - - Reiterates Espirito Santo Execution Noble Neutral 465.60 370.00 370.00 Reiterates Investec Sell 465.60 - - Retains N+1 Singer Hold 465.60 445.00 445.00 Retains Morgan Stanley Overweight 465.60 440.00 440.00 Reiterates
- smicker 10:56:56 16/05/2013
- Wife reckons new collection is a definite improvement. Amazing how many investment books you read and they mention that they were told about stock "XYZ"'s products by the wife but ignored her at the time and only realised after it had rocketed. Pity cant do a poll on ADVFN to get a larger sample
- RobertFaulkner 08:46:25 07/05/2013
- Leaders, I meant it to mean why are we doing so well with all this negative news. A bid would really shift the SP, maybe even by a £1 if it was serious and the possibility of a counter offer coming. Bring it on!
- libertine 11:05:02 11/01/2013
- 11 Jan Marks & Spencer... MKS Societe Generale Buy 363.00 368.80 450.00 445.00 Reiterates 11 Jan Marks & Spencer... MKS Deutsche Bank Hold 363.00 368.80 390.00 365.00 Retains 11 Jan Marks & Spencer... MKS HSBC Neutral 363.00 368.80 420.00 390.00 Downgrades 11 Jan Marks & Spencer... MKS UBS Buy 363.00 368.80 430.00 400.00 Retains
- MIATA 09:17:35 11/01/2013
- 11 Jan Marks & Spencer... MKS HSBC Neutral 363.60 368.80 420.00 390.00 Downgrades LEX COLUMN: M&S faces long wait for recovery - Even a sharp turnround in clothing sales will have limited impact on profits.
- tparker 17:40:42 01/09/2012
- Just been round my local revamped store as far as I could tell the refit was a complete waste of money, there's now less mens range and its harder to find things. They need to concentrate on the product more.
- druinsky 07:51:44 07/08/2012
- FT: Clothing retailers were prominent after a positive broker note from JPMorgan, with Marks and Spencer jumping 2.4 per cent to 349.2p, boosted also by faint rumours the high street group was favourably priced as a takeover target, analysts said. “The stock is up on reports that M&S is being viewed as a bid target by some banks,”