|HOME» LSE » M » MKS Share Price » MKS Share Chat|
Marks & Spencer Share Chat :
- libertine 10:20:17 05/09/2013
- Iconic retailer Marks & Spencer jumped 15.75p at 494.45p on reports a new coat costing £85 is the fashion hit of the season, with demand so high there is a waiting list - See more at: hxxp://www.stockmarketwire.com/article/4663216/FTSE100-firmly-higher-in-early-deals-with-easyJet-the-leader.html#sthash.ANMsvRi8.dpuf
- MIATA 21:07:25 27/08/2013
- Believe. An upgrade from 470p to 535p is substantial (almost reckless). They cited expected growth in the groupís struggling merchandise division as a result of management initiatives. So now we have Societe Generale, Bank of America and Citigroup targeting substantial upside. Barclays, Deutsche, Morgan Stanley, HSBC and Espirito Santo remain unconvinced.
- dewtrader 09:14:09 22/08/2013
- Marks & Spencer hit by glitches at new Castle Donington distribution centre 20 August, 2013 | By Gemma Goldfingle Marks & Spencerís new distribution centre in Castle Donington has been beset with IT glitches causing concerns about stock availability in store.
- Kendonagasaki 19:13:52 15/08/2013
- Best of all is no one even wants to bid for M&S anymore because hey would not know how to turn this car crash around.I remember when Philip green offered a fiver a share for it, they should have snapped his arm off.Even he would not buy into the mess they are into now!
- ignoble 19:10:27 09/07/2013
- What I cannot understand is that the 2 M & S Stores in my region ,90% (it seems)of the floor space is clothing and the like. Why not make the Food Halls larger and reduce the clothing space? Food seems their best selling product yet is allocated restricted floor space IMHO
- libertine 22:23:12 24/06/2013
- Marks and spencer Forecasts Year Ending Revenue (£m) Pre-tax (£m) EPS P/E PEG EPS Grth. Div Yield 31-Mar-14 10,406.28 677.62 33.53p 12.5 2.7 +5% 17.70p 4.2% 31-Mar-15 10,778.50 758.42 37.20p 11.2 1.0 +11% 19.07p 4.6% Pre tax estimated this year 677m yield 4.2% next year 758m yield 4.6% Just how over can you get!!
- RobertFaulkner 20:35:45 20/06/2013
- I sold out MKS at 433p a month or so ago and thought I'd missed the boat for getting back in. Now I could get back in I've stupidly bought First Group and I'm sitting on a big loss, that I hope I can re-coup after the rights issue is finished. Will MKS be back under 433 again, I don't think so
- RobertFaulkner 21:04:10 05/06/2013
- Big Bert, still time to Buy First Group at around 100p (now 120p) and you'll get rights issues to sell at 20 to 30p.(if you don't want more shares at 85p) They could go on dropping till June 10th and the AGM to decide on RI Lots of info on the FGP thread
- Skinny 11:40:33 21/05/2013
- Credit Suisse Underperform 465.60 370.00 370.00 Reiterates Shore Capital Buy 465.60 - - Reiterates Espirito Santo Execution Noble Neutral 465.60 370.00 370.00 Reiterates Investec Sell 465.60 - - Retains N+1 Singer Hold 465.60 445.00 445.00 Retains Morgan Stanley Overweight 465.60 440.00 440.00 Reiterates
- smicker 10:56:56 16/05/2013
- Wife reckons new collection is a definite improvement. Amazing how many investment books you read and they mention that they were told about stock "XYZ"'s products by the wife but ignored her at the time and only realised after it had rocketed. Pity cant do a poll on ADVFN to get a larger sample
- MIATA 09:17:35 11/01/2013
- 11 Jan Marks & Spencer... MKS HSBC Neutral 363.60 368.80 420.00 390.00 Downgrades LEX COLUMN: M&S faces long wait for recovery - Even a sharp turnround in clothing sales will have limited impact on profits.