|HOME» LSE » M » MKS Share Price » MKS Share Chat|
Marks & Spencer Share Chat :
- padelicious 07:45:36 18/04/2015
- This is why I took my profits on MKS and I run!!! Now I think of starting a short position ... The reason is MKS has a very weak and over-leveraged balance sheet, a full analysis: hxxp://www.seekingalpha.co.uk/2015/04/17/marks-spencer-share-price-analysis-mks/ I think it can become the next 'tesco' as the balance sheet is on bad shape :-(
- Buys in jars 17:24:37 07/04/2015
- imo if M&S was smart it would snap up sains. sains is under pressure because its sales metrics are poor and it probably needs to retire space. imo, brought under M&S the sains problems could be managed much more effectively. along with the huge buying synergies, they could create billions of value, and could see massive boosts to cash flow. imo dyor etc
- danboris2 15:57:54 26/03/2015
- The MKS share price must be a bit exposed at these high levels given all the turbulence in the market. Not convinced this share price will go any higher in the short term and the risk must be to the downside. Time to take some profits!
- standish11 15:48:52 19/03/2015
- Surprising rise in the sp bearing in mind the lowering of earnings expectations this morning by Next. I did notice that MKS achieved a 52 week high yesterday which many chart watchers regard as a bullish signal.
- FINESS 08:33:06 11/02/2015
- SBY was the most shorted stock some weeks ago. However I think retail will learn from Banks and there are no bargains, consolidation of existing IMHO. the Aldi on the Isle of Wight has defiantly upset the order of things. At one end and Waitrose at the other.
- smicker 17:42:31 13/01/2015
- Casholaa, I'm long here for a few years but its not a share you can short. It goes up more often than down on bad news and it will fly IMHO if he goes and someone highly regarded is appointed. Failing that there is always a takeover rumour just ready to break.
- Casholaa 09:06:31 08/01/2015
- Have taken my losses. They need to put somebody completely inept at the helm. The thing with clothing is that what doesn't appeal to one person will appeal to another... difficult to get it wrong really.
- leadersoffice 07:40:28 08/01/2015
- I'm fed up with the constant excuses from Mark Bolland, I thank him for the work he has done do far, but we need someone else to take us on to the next stage of recovery. He's stopped the rot but clearly problems still persist in turning this ship around
- Casholaa 22:59:14 14/12/2014
- Forget the target. IMVHO targets have gone out of the window. The slide isn't to do with performance but politics and oil prices. In my view mks just won't get a fair run on the ftse in the present climate just like other ftse companies.
- portside1 08:38:54 11/11/2014
- Sandwich maker goes ahead with Hungary hire drive Supermarket supplier Greencore recruits in eastern Europe, despite benefiting from official funding to create Northamptonshire jobs will never buy another sandwich from m/s
- kristini2 07:38:56 05/11/2014
- Naos, if you are thinking of closing a short to go long in the hope of margin trading you have zero chance of making money at trading, by the time you close the short at the open and pay the margins on both trades you are statistically limiting your opportunities to profit every time
- Johnwise 08:52:39 03/11/2014
- If they went back to the quality they offered in the 80s their profits would rise. Now selling some gents sports jackets without a lining ? Their clothes bombed after they started outsourcing to the Far East. It affected the sizing as well.