|HOME» LSE » M » MKS Share Price » MKS Share Chat|
Marks & Spencer Share Chat :
- smicker 17:42:31 13/01/2015
- Casholaa, I'm long here for a few years but its not a share you can short. It goes up more often than down on bad news and it will fly IMHO if he goes and someone highly regarded is appointed. Failing that there is always a takeover rumour just ready to break.
- Casholaa 09:06:31 08/01/2015
- Have taken my losses. They need to put somebody completely inept at the helm. The thing with clothing is that what doesn't appeal to one person will appeal to another... difficult to get it wrong really.
- leadersoffice 07:40:28 08/01/2015
- I'm fed up with the constant excuses from Mark Bolland, I thank him for the work he has done do far, but we need someone else to take us on to the next stage of recovery. He's stopped the rot but clearly problems still persist in turning this ship around
- Buys in jars 14:17:09 19/12/2014
- sainsburys is a charity. M&S should buy it and turn it into a business. imo its a no brainer. with £12 billion in property and £24 billion revenues, even a mediocre businessman could turn it around without much difficulty.
- Casholaa 22:59:14 14/12/2014
- Forget the target. IMVHO targets have gone out of the window. The slide isn't to do with performance but politics and oil prices. In my view mks just won't get a fair run on the ftse in the present climate just like other ftse companies.
- Buys in jars 18:24:26 05/12/2014
- discounters are cyclical, they come and go. the concern in sainsburys share price is massively overdone. there was a bid going seven years ago at around 600p, the price now is 238p. £22 billion capital investment since 1988 for a market cap less than £5 billion
- portside1 08:38:54 11/11/2014
- Sandwich maker goes ahead with Hungary hire drive Supermarket supplier Greencore recruits in eastern Europe, despite benefiting from official funding to create Northamptonshire jobs will never buy another sandwich from m/s
- kristini2 07:38:56 05/11/2014
- Naos, if you are thinking of closing a short to go long in the hope of margin trading you have zero chance of making money at trading, by the time you close the short at the open and pay the margins on both trades you are statistically limiting your opportunities to profit every time
- Johnwise 08:52:39 03/11/2014
- If they went back to the quality they offered in the 80s their profits would rise. Now selling some gents sports jackets without a lining ? Their clothes bombed after they started outsourcing to the Far East. It affected the sizing as well.
- nofool 23:15:15 23/10/2014
- Interesting stuff, but will it get the sp moving north in the near term. Not by much I would wager.. hTTp://corporate.marksandspencer.com/media/press-releases/2014/mands-begin-uks-largest-roof-mounted-solar-panel-project
- wipo1 22:34:14 13/10/2014
- This looks one of the best shorts on the FTSE, does anyone even buy clothes in this shop now? Dead retail space has been a major long term problem from retailers since the recession, a big part of the big retailers current problem, all the non food stuff that does not sell, that is M&S's big problem with clothing!
- EssentialInvestor 13:57:30 12/10/2014
- I went to search their website yesterday, found it barely usable. Look at the recent Kantar data on MKS % market share in clothing to the end of August, that is a highly significant drop and should not be underestimated.