|HOME» LSE » P » MATD Share Price » MATD Share Chat|
Petro Matad Share Chat :
- h2owater 14:26:13 01/05/2014
- LSE: Conference- Bad news, scrapped Today 10:08 The conference has been scrapped on the request of the Petroleum Authority - they need the new Petroleum Law to be ratified by Parliament before it is worthwhile having the conference - Spring 2015?
- captain james t kirk 15:11:01 13/01/2014
- Yes, I reckon they have around $3m left in cash and have been trying to farm out for nearly a year. Petrovis are a concert party holding 51% of the shares.They originally set up Petro Matad. Current market cap approaching £25m. As my mate would say.........illogical but hey that's the AIM.
- MrKeysersoze 08:58:37 10/01/2014
- JR, Indeed, looking very good so far. Long way to go yet before drilling but given the possible potential here & taking into account the previous managements complete balls up it's still very cheap. Mr K.
- MrKeysersoze 08:04:19 26/11/2013
- JR, I picked up some more yesterday, some of which have yet to show.... I expect to see an announcement with regards 2014 drilling program, farm in partner / asset disposal & seismic interpretation shortly.... IMO the SP will react to the anticipated newsflow very positively... Mr K.
- captain james t kirk 12:13:54 21/11/2013
- bobobob5 We went into orbit with this one a few years ago and I seem to recall you were a regular poster but saw the writing on the wall earlier than most. The performance of the previous bod was, putting it politely, incompetent. BlockV drilling in Q2, funding permitting, this could be the dark horse for 2014.
- bobobob5 20:16:54 29/08/2013
- Er...that's not an accurate account of what happened. Davsan Tolgoi is adjacent to the Chinese-operated oilfield, and Matad did find oil. But they failed to conduct flow tests, and instead spent their capital drilling holes and logging them, as if it were an ore body. When they went back and conducted the flow tests, the reservoir did not flow as expected.
- utrecht_00 21:35:35 05/07/2013
- no this is a dead stock. Its time was 3 years ago to the day. They were happy days. There is nothing left here now. Like the Pyramids, consigned to history. But it was 3 years ago a hell of a ride and I'll always be grateful for that.
- utrecht_00 11:54:26 07/01/2013
- don;t think they will be able to raise at more than todays sp on just seismic. I guess it depends on what the european bank for reconstruction is willing to take but my guess is 4p-5p, for some serious dilution. Can't see any interest here until mid 2014.
- THX1138 11:27:39 13/09/2012
- I agree about block xx, that's why I'm still here, took some profits but should have taken more, let greed get the better of me again. Not in a great deal these days, NOP and LGO, MIRL and OMI, taken a big hit on LND, back on the boards as I'm itchy to get back into the markets.
- jotoha2 19:36:21 26/07/2012
- scots , its clearly an attempt to get the price up a bit to justify a fundraising at these levels, they will need raise a large amount of cash if they wish to continue , but at what price and what will it do to excisting holders , expect a bloodbath here if they get the green light!
- scotswhaehae 19:03:18 26/07/2012
- £38000 isnt token to me jotoha2 but maybe it is to you! Nice to see the rise today ...was the thread all doom and gloom at the highs or is it just at the lows...surely that's the wrong way round if so? Good luck all...the corner will be turned inshallah
- triples 23:24:13 14/07/2012
- Interesting post re 6262 Financing seems to be the issue here and a big dilution looks like it might be on its way before 2013 drilling. Massive acreage. 100% Frontier. Hardly any cash left after seismic, salaries but before drilling. A couple of stabs at the best leads. GLA