|HOME» LSE » P » MATD Share Price » MATD Share Chat|
Petro Matad Share Chat :
- arej 08:29:49 27/03/2015
- the last couple of months have felt v like the first half of 2010, when the share price rose steadily from week to week, sometimes day to day, without attracting much notice. with new management, new times seemingly coming in mongolia, still plenty of potential in all that acreage, are we seeing the beginning of a second act in the life of the company?
- fillipe 17:20:10 21/01/2015
- ssb - I don't see any evidence of P&D - particularly from the favourites of suchlike. Also on other boards, if anything, the opposite - with nary a post on iii. We are, I think, coming into the season when drilling is easier, although I'd need to look deeper into that. Gl whatever f
- sideshowbull 19:16:48 20/01/2015
- Kept thinking of getting some this morning, seems to be moving well but after the "massive water find" last time... Looks like another mm P&D for now, seems to happening all over AIM last couple of weeks. Unless you get in at the start you are screwed... IMO
- h2owater 14:26:13 01/05/2014
- LSE: Conference- Bad news, scrapped Today 10:08 The conference has been scrapped on the request of the Petroleum Authority - they need the new Petroleum Law to be ratified by Parliament before it is worthwhile having the conference - Spring 2015?
- captain james t kirk 15:11:01 13/01/2014
- Yes, I reckon they have around $3m left in cash and have been trying to farm out for nearly a year. Petrovis are a concert party holding 51% of the shares.They originally set up Petro Matad. Current market cap approaching £25m. As my mate would say.........illogical but hey that's the AIM.
- MrKeysersoze 08:58:37 10/01/2014
- JR, Indeed, looking very good so far. Long way to go yet before drilling but given the possible potential here & taking into account the previous managements complete balls up it's still very cheap. Mr K.
- MrKeysersoze 08:04:19 26/11/2013
- JR, I picked up some more yesterday, some of which have yet to show.... I expect to see an announcement with regards 2014 drilling program, farm in partner / asset disposal & seismic interpretation shortly.... IMO the SP will react to the anticipated newsflow very positively... Mr K.
- captain james t kirk 12:13:54 21/11/2013
- bobobob5 We went into orbit with this one a few years ago and I seem to recall you were a regular poster but saw the writing on the wall earlier than most. The performance of the previous bod was, putting it politely, incompetent. BlockV drilling in Q2, funding permitting, this could be the dark horse for 2014.
- bobobob5 20:16:54 29/08/2013
- Er...that's not an accurate account of what happened. Davsan Tolgoi is adjacent to the Chinese-operated oilfield, and Matad did find oil. But they failed to conduct flow tests, and instead spent their capital drilling holes and logging them, as if it were an ore body. When they went back and conducted the flow tests, the reservoir did not flow as expected.
- utrecht_00 21:35:35 05/07/2013
- no this is a dead stock. Its time was 3 years ago to the day. They were happy days. There is nothing left here now. Like the Pyramids, consigned to history. But it was 3 years ago a hell of a ride and I'll always be grateful for that.
- utrecht_00 11:54:26 07/01/2013
- don;t think they will be able to raise at more than todays sp on just seismic. I guess it depends on what the european bank for reconstruction is willing to take but my guess is 4p-5p, for some serious dilution. Can't see any interest here until mid 2014.
- THX1138 11:27:39 13/09/2012
- I agree about block xx, that's why I'm still here, took some profits but should have taken more, let greed get the better of me again. Not in a great deal these days, NOP and LGO, MIRL and OMI, taken a big hit on LND, back on the boards as I'm itchy to get back into the markets.