|HOME» LSE » P » MATD Share Price » MATD Share Chat|
Petro Matad Share Chat :
- sparty1 12:52:42 08/04/2015
- been slow ,then a tree shake..then some buyers ..aimers not doing well today .I expect a serious bounce from this and maybe an announcement re the shell BG scenario ,confirming the deal is signed off..end of.Details soon re programme for 2015..
- sparty1 08:45:11 08/04/2015
- tidy the offer for bg is in the 40billions,..see headlines today..Shell boosting their falling reserves.all good for matd ,which may be swallowed whole!.Thats another point to consider ,be cheaper to buy the lot!Small change for bg/shell..I expect the sp to leave single figures way behind.. (aka sage,lse)
- tidy 2 14:42:59 07/04/2015
- Petro Matad To Receive $4.55 Million in Mongolia Farm-Out Agreement with BGSource: Dow Jones NewsLONDON-- Oil explorer Petro Matad Ltd (MATD.LN) Tuesday said it will receive a further $4.55 million in cash after entering into a farm-out agreement with oil major BG Group PLC (BG.LN) for a 78% interest in Block IV and Block V, central Mongolia.
- El1te 11:59:28 16/03/2015
- At 30th June 2014 they had $1.7m in cash + receivables - payables. In that 6 months, they burnt through ~$1.3m. 7-8 months have now passed since July, meaning that cash will be running thin again, so any farmout will likely need to come with some working capital advance All the best, El1te
- fillipe 17:20:10 21/01/2015
- ssb - I don't see any evidence of P&D - particularly from the favourites of suchlike. Also on other boards, if anything, the opposite - with nary a post on iii. We are, I think, coming into the season when drilling is easier, although I'd need to look deeper into that. Gl whatever f
- sideshowbull 19:16:48 20/01/2015
- Kept thinking of getting some this morning, seems to be moving well but after the "massive water find" last time... Looks like another mm P&D for now, seems to happening all over AIM last couple of weeks. Unless you get in at the start you are screwed... IMO
- h2owater 14:26:13 01/05/2014
- LSE: Conference- Bad news, scrapped Today 10:08 The conference has been scrapped on the request of the Petroleum Authority - they need the new Petroleum Law to be ratified by Parliament before it is worthwhile having the conference - Spring 2015?
- captain james t kirk 15:11:01 13/01/2014
- Yes, I reckon they have around $3m left in cash and have been trying to farm out for nearly a year. Petrovis are a concert party holding 51% of the shares.They originally set up Petro Matad. Current market cap approaching £25m. As my mate would say.........illogical but hey that's the AIM.
- MrKeysersoze 08:58:37 10/01/2014
- JR, Indeed, looking very good so far. Long way to go yet before drilling but given the possible potential here & taking into account the previous managements complete balls up it's still very cheap. Mr K.
- MrKeysersoze 08:04:19 26/11/2013
- JR, I picked up some more yesterday, some of which have yet to show.... I expect to see an announcement with regards 2014 drilling program, farm in partner / asset disposal & seismic interpretation shortly.... IMO the SP will react to the anticipated newsflow very positively... Mr K.
- captain james t kirk 12:13:54 21/11/2013
- bobobob5 We went into orbit with this one a few years ago and I seem to recall you were a regular poster but saw the writing on the wall earlier than most. The performance of the previous bod was, putting it politely, incompetent. BlockV drilling in Q2, funding permitting, this could be the dark horse for 2014.
- bobobob5 20:16:54 29/08/2013
- Er...that's not an accurate account of what happened. Davsan Tolgoi is adjacent to the Chinese-operated oilfield, and Matad did find oil. But they failed to conduct flow tests, and instead spent their capital drilling holes and logging them, as if it were an ore body. When they went back and conducted the flow tests, the reservoir did not flow as expected.