|HOME» LSE » L » LSE Share Price » LSE Share Chat|
London Stock Exchange Share Chat :
- jenny5 10:26:57 20/12/2010
- An unattributed report on Sunday that Abu Dhabi is in talks to buy a 20 percent stake in the London Stock Exchange held by indebted neighbor Dubai. The Sunday Times reported yesterday that Abu Dhabi is in talks to buy the 20 percent stake in London Stock Exchange Group Plc owned by Borse Dubai Ltd. The London-based newspaper did not say where it got the information.
- sirshagalot 16:02:56 23/06/2010
- yes the small caps are great revenue for lse,and brokers chrage far too much for dealing. once the lse goes under thats it for uk international business ltd. this is the last of uks so called industries. if you want it to go the way of the "cotton mills" and "heavy industry" just do nothing just like they did.
- PUGUGLY 10:37:25 22/01/2010
- Law of unintended consequences - Obamas hammering of the banks will if he succeeds have a very severe knock on effect on both the level of trading and liquidity. LSE could (imo & dyor) suffer a severe diminution of turnover and an even more severe loss of profit. Any other thoughts ?
- undervaluedassets 08:31:41 27/11/2009
- bizarre how things turn on sixpence was thinking of buying these But lots of negatives these days massive ownership by mid east results poor under threat from all sides by new entrants to markets and now unreliable on top of everything else.
- binladin 11:34:03 05/05/2009
- HAWK.L represents the best opportunity in the gas and oil sector it has broken through all resistance and is a screaming buy.It is selling a part of its vast oil field. 2 BROKERS have over 125p near term target. Why invest in an elephant like LSE when you can invest in a bull like NightHawk and on the verge of being taken over.
- ducatiman 14:38:32 17/03/2009
- I am staying away untill there is clarity on how the drop out of the ftse100 affects the sp. A new ball game, so to speak. Some feel that because they will prob come straight back in that the tracker funds will not sell.
- fathert 11:01:36 13/03/2009
- ducky the 400 to 500 range even though only a month ago seems like a life time now the trend is still down - and i am kicking myself for being greedy a few days ago when the bid offer was 355-369 and could have bought at 365 and was waiting for 360
- ducatiman 10:14:59 13/03/2009
- indeed farter, and the ftse could be at 5k again in the blink of an eye. Should the dow continue its rise this afternoon I think we could see a very nice move up, dont forget that you were "waiting for 400 to be 100%"
- cbbr16 08:52:22 13/03/2009
- Morning everyone, Just back from a long overseas trip, and still in jetlag mode. It is not nice to see LSE one quid down since I left one month ago.I need a good entry point to average down. Any views?
- jinxo777 21:48:33 10/03/2009
- Plenty of people seem to think LSE will merge with ICAP - I guess this would make sense for both but I think ICAP will not want a merger of equals - I think LSE badly needs to diversify its business as its revenue streams are being attacked by all the alternative trading platforms out there - any thoughts?
- fathert 11:31:05 10/03/2009
- the lse needs a really good rally to get it back to 430-450 it will happen on the bad side - it is being beaten by other trading platforms and losing its edge which is why i only hold for 3 days max - its not a long term hold it can only get worse
- Leeson31 09:39:25 04/03/2009
- aye, once thr ftse came of a few points i went short, but, now its risen higher.. the dow futures curently +71 and S&P +7.8 pts not too concenred if i get stopped out - again. lol. looking at gold at mo... cheers