|HOME» LSE » L » LSE Share Price » LSE Share Chat|
London Stock Exchange Share Chat :
- jgpgw (ADVFN) 14:22:39 03/05/2011
- pe5, I'm afraid that seems to be a bug, but it has now been reported to our developers. There is a way round it you can use for now though. Rather than using the red X next to the transaction you'd like to delete, put a tick in the box on the right hand side and hit the red X at the top of the column. John
- larryb3 09:04:15 19/04/2011
- why have the adverts taken over about 1/3 of the right hand side of my L2 screen blocking out the trades and info section, this is also the same at the bottom of the monitor page,I have lost the last 5/6 lines of the monitor.?
- cyberpost 15:42:26 31/03/2011
- John on the level 2 screen, in the top blue part... it should automatically show an Announcement flag when an RNS is issued for that stock.. but it's not... it only appears when that level 2 screen is refreshed.
- call-logger 06:29:25 30/03/2011
- Don't think that this thread should die just yet I'd say, apart from the anomaly I raised in post 1158, that bond prices are fixed The 2nd big ticket item doesn't affect me but I assume from the lack of uproar that that might be fixed as well Can you now get the XD flags working again please. After that I'll remove the thread from my favourites.
- blueliner 15:35:56 08/03/2011
- Is this LSE related. new portfolio user, where a stock changes ticker code as with MVC becoming ORE do I have to input all my trades again under new code to seee it on portfolio or does ADVFN seamlessly do it for me. Last weeks old values still displayed.
- PhilWilko 11:21:48 03/03/2011
- I am seeing the same problem with covered warrants. I emailed SG about the problem last week. They emailed me to say they were in touch with ADVFN regarding no High/Low/Open prices on their warrants. Needs sorting
- BoomBoomBoomBoom 11:15:47 03/03/2011
- On an intraday chart nothing is moving and the monitor list shows 0.0% change Try SI28 in an intraday chart and you see what I mean. It's stuck on 0.1775 while the monitor shows a bid 0.2035/offer 0.2092. Don't know how to paste a picture.
- Fairman 08:02:33 03/03/2011
- John 3 MARCH - SAME THING It's happening on all my portfolios as well - but only in the final total cells of Current Value, Profit/Loss and % Change columns: individual share figures for those columns seem to be functioning fine.
- MaxCashflow 10:35:42 02/03/2011
- I doubt this is an LSE problem, but I've noticed that when I select and delete a user quote from my ADVFN portfolio it's always the top quote in the list that gets deleted, not the one I have chosen. It makes it very difficult to update the bottom user quote in the list! Any chance this could be fixed? Cheers, Max
- steelwatch 02:04:12 01/03/2011
- The current display already doesn't fit on my screen... A tad clunky to use, but there is an "Edit Columns" facility to enable the user to configure individual requirements via drop-down boxes and also shuffle columns around.
- grahamburn 14:41:11 28/02/2011
- But when I click on the relevant counter, I end up on the advfn home page and not the relevant news page. Not that helpful! Hope it's a temporary blip as before when one clicked on the "A" it took you to the actual RNS lists.