|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- nevik2 22:16:29 20/11/2014
- 27th before the Oily people meet to decide wether to cut production, presumably the answer will be known by some before then. I'm guessing it's a vote to cut production, no doubt it will be a compromise amount. If the vote is yes for a cut I would expect to see the rise in the favoured oiler shares to start beginning/mid of next week.
- The Guardian 16:56:35 20/11/2014
- If I wasn't Mark Knopfler, then I would be throwing mountains of cash at LGO. It is obvious from the performance to date that it is going to be very successful as a company. Whether the sp will ever reflect the value of the company is another matter. At some point, the shorting may stop but the traders on here will always feck up its true value.
- Analcime 16:41:29 20/11/2014
- 'Petroleum Exporting Countries will meet in Vienna on Nov. 27 to decide how to respond to a collapse in oil prices that have fallen more than 30 percent in five months'. Hasn't fallen 30% at the pumps has it? Robbing bstds!
- snowman88 15:52:18 20/11/2014
- i don't think it was ii's involved in the placing though.. Impression was it was a quick phone around the large pi holders along the lines of 'fancy buying a few more at 5% discount' and subscription was filled within an hour.. 48mill was quite a small number too, no need for ii's for that..
- grannysnuff 15:40:31 20/11/2014
- wonder if there is any truth in this post, most of this started when they did the placing????? LGOTrading todayWed 17:25 Guys, the big guns are trading, the ii's that got in at 4.75 have been making money by selling lgo down and buying at the bottom. I dont want it to go down, but will buy more if it dips below 4p. Good luck however you invest/trade.
- snowman88 15:23:28 20/11/2014
- decent update earlier from HAWK, with some meat on the bones and some decent figures included, and they are up 30%. Our time will come; we will have an update before year end that is hopefully received likewise.
- trotting12 14:41:43 20/11/2014
- Snowman,,I heard a rumour that finance could easily be acquired from certain Far East quarters ,,but lgo are in no rush to tie up yet as there's lots of potential lenders waiting for confirmation of flow rates ,,that's the reason for part of the delay ,nr wants everything done right
- grannysnuff 12:39:14 20/11/2014
- good time to bang it in trots, I completed my 600k this morning, but not a lot cheaper then now, this will spike up soon enough buddy, we all know where this will go, if not this afternoon, then tomorrow, but could we see a rns in the morning Mmmmmmmmm
- realcooltrader 12:02:52 20/11/2014
- TG, I'm only passing on information from others, but take your point. FWIW, the interview was in the morning and therefore earlier than the lunch. Who knows, perhaps something happened in the interim? Island time....
- 12bn 10:34:49 20/11/2014
- Nicos I don't know how you ever made any money to be invested here,did you inherit it? The hedge fund wants to keep the sp low so that it can close its shorts it took out in the 6p plus to 3p drop. The hedgy will be buying in odd amounts while selling in big round numbers to scare holders into selling.
- nevik2 10:04:16 20/11/2014
- 30p really? in a week. I can't see IG having information the rest of the market has not. If 30p or 10p was looking likely no way would we be at 4p shorter or not now. A solid 5p in a week would be most welcome.
- 12bn 10:02:36 20/11/2014
- Our shorter seems to have stopped trying to push the sp lower for a while. Maybe they have been swamped by the buying. They have to buy back themselves to close out their shorts remember. A few wannaby holders look like they could be sat on the sidelines here.