|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- substp 17:28:17 04/03/2015
- Pensioner 2.....No...... :-) "Refineries operated at 86.6% of their operable capacity last week." Now look at the charts....for this time of year they are doing well..... Http://www.eia.gov/dnav/pet/hist/LeafHandler.ashx?n=PET&s=MOPUEUS2&f=M
- TheNorth 08:29:37 04/03/2015
- Sub as I said before since when did a market not price in other factors like in our case future production levels or credos for example?????Yes your math appear to fit but I've never come across any company that is valued on current factors only...
- taxibabe 21:53:05 03/03/2015
- RITTSON appears to concede that Ti deal is not so hot with oil at this price. Bottom line is the icing had come off the ginger bread and that applies to Goudron as well in terms of our commission. We may yet walk away on 2018
- krr13 18:04:10 03/03/2015
- Good interview by NR. He seems very confident. Glad to hear him rule out a return to the equity market. Will be interested to see what IIs are on board. I did notice (unless I missed it) that he didn't mention the CPR.
- wisteria2 14:47:48 03/03/2015
- Nevik, progress IS nailed on. funding for goudron in place! longer term debt facility! short term debt payed down! drilling to start soon!! Million pounds a month coming in !! minimum 3000bopd within a few months!!
- wisteria2 13:57:12 03/03/2015
- Everyday we are moving closer to the drilling of new wells = increased production = $$$ that's the bottom line!! couple the increase in production with the spectre of an increasing poo ....... Share price is going to recover OILYS will be back in vogue!! GLA HOLDERS
- larsson 2 13:30:40 03/03/2015
- Hardly LGO is making money and finding oil if you had said the above 18 months ago I would have agreed. Stuck in a rut until NR announces LGOs future via flow rates, acquisitions, rigs and Goudron's CPR.
- 12bn 12:54:30 03/03/2015
- The sp will be more than 5p this year larsson2.Just wait until the new wells on pad 4 start producing like well 670 at over 1000 bopd. NR will know where to put the pads and drill the wells to hit the 'sweet spots' on the right side of the fault line.Just wait and see.
- substp 12:05:54 03/03/2015
- Since the day Mr. Lenigas stepped down the WTI oil price has dropped $45 per barrel (and as much as $51 at one stage)......That's probably @ $12/13 net back per barrel that was lost at one time (lets say $26,000 per day)...... for Mr. Ritson and us it's been unlucky. I also believe the SP had become overvalued until recently. Better 2015 ahead we hope.
- nevik2 10:40:17 03/03/2015
- granny, someone is buying bcn on the Canadian, rem is buying it on LSE. I think you probably have until the 9th earliest to get some cheap rem, it could hang around at this sp until the 20th (It could hang around longer then go down, anything is poss), but I want to be well in before the area around the 9th.
- taxibabe 14:41:16 01/03/2015
- hmm thats good news. Standard Life is a blue chip institution that will be in for the long term.I asked about CED I did not claim to know! A joint venture would mitigate the risk as long as the terms were not too onerous. It would be better to attract a 50% percent partner as the wells required to get down there are supposed to be deep? 12000 feet plus?
- 12bn12bn 14:29:23 01/03/2015
- That would be the same Mr Ritson who has yet to reply about my questions regarding 3 wells being completed on pump jacks, restrictions on production and monthly production figures. It's going to be a good AGM ;o)