|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- hiddendepths 17:12:57 24/10/2014
- Don't worry substp - the out of control rampers will get bored or burned off in due course, with quiet institutional accumulation keeping the shares heading towards a fair value, whatever that will turn out to be!
- substp 17:09:08 24/10/2014
- Mr. Ritsons figures have always sound right..... It only sounds wrong for some because of the out of control ramping that has been going on...... Mr. Ritson has been very good at trying to keep everyone informed, only to have it twisted and pumped by many..... :-(
- maurillac 16:20:39 24/10/2014
- i liked the bit about ayalungo "may just join the list of possible investments". sounds to me like it will be all about trinidad for quite a while. a very calm, assured interview i thought - just wish that the interviewer didn`t keep talking over his answers ... gla investors m
- robbo35 15:25:54 24/10/2014
- I was a bit surprised by that too Riverend, thought it would have been around 1700-1800bopd by now, perhaps it has something to do with the optimisation of 666 and 668. The interview was very positive regarding the future though which is wonderful for all long term holders imo
- Riverend1 15:10:22 24/10/2014
- Was surprised when NR said in the interview that the current sales tank allows them to ship 1500 bopd. The tank holds 2000 barrels and I understood it could be emptied twice a day if needed. Apart from that a very reassuring interview but we'll need to be able to handle more than 1500 bopd pretty damn quick.
- Tpau 14:18:18 24/10/2014
- Oil price only affects us "marginally" as we receive sale price based on margin from Petrotrin refinery so there is a lag to WTI price. and we all know that in a few months the oil price will be back up Saudis are already capitulating as no one fell for their stupid bluff. OPEC cutting production and oil prices are starting to move up :)
- 32sam 13:52:45 24/10/2014
- I liked the bit where NR said should be double where it is and sounded quietly confident, man (NR) is so cool doesn't even really show the excitement h is feeling. Listening to him I wished I had more funds :( Sam
- 32sam 13:34:21 24/10/2014
- I watched the video several times, and if any LTH had concerns I think they are answered sufficiently, it has swayed me to stay until at least the 30 well programme completion and review it at that point. GLA. Realcooltrader.....Thanks for the link. Sam
- Tpau 12:40:46 24/10/2014
- Thank you realcooltrader. Great interview TI looking fantastic all documentation done news imminent on that. Fundamentals are solid and we are still undervalued 10p reiterated again by Neil. Fantastic!
- Scott1978 11:42:20 24/10/2014
- What do you class as duration Ed? Most peoples timescales & targets vary. Many will be out at 7p, some at 10p, if the wells & drills come up trumps what is a realistic price?? Would LGO be a target of a buy out??
- hiddendepths 09:59:52 24/10/2014
- There seems to be plenty of stock available today. I'm wondering if the week traders are closing out their positions as usual on a Friday but with heavier volume due to opportunistic buying early in the week. If so, there should be a decent pick-up near the close (when they're done) and a new advance if and when they get back in on Monday. Looking at taking a trading tranche.
- 12bn 09:06:47 24/10/2014
- A lot of news due on flow rates, which are bound to show a massive rise from the last 1080 bopd total. It could be a good idea if NR puts a $ update on the new production, as that would really stir up the market as LGO should now be earning over $1m a month.