|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- Brumont 07:48:51 07/08/2014
- Soggy, it means that he has now been appointed to the main board. A step up for him presumably in recognition of performance. It ties in with NR's comment in his last interview that they are reviewing their Board composition. Expect more, particularly non-exec. They will need a balanced board as they grow, hopefully toward medium oiler status. All imho.
- rwauu 16:45:01 05/08/2014
- It appears that LGO goes down on good news as if someone is making better entry point for themselves. Compare that with RXP! Roxi petroleum skyrocketed on good news. Forget a small point, it went up as if they were already delivering!
- chippersmullet 08:10:28 04/08/2014
- Jamesie, I guess you must still be doing some work on this thread as someone is moderating people. Would you at least be so good as to put the header back up? The charts and links to rns at least? It looks like a lot of people are going to carry on using this one as it is easily the most sane thread on Leni Thanks
- Lazarus2010 08:00:43 04/08/2014
- JB, still think it's a good idea to do a general oilers bb with reasoned debate. As it will not be specific to any one stock, but with regular updates on several that have been identified, it should result in a more factual based bb. The rampers/derampers can conftinue on the dedicated bb's for each idividual company? All those in favour of JB doing an Oiler's thread give me a tick up ;-)
- Limmershin 17:34:31 03/08/2014
- Rarely post but holder for 12 months+. I only read this bb regularly - rarely others. One goon shouldn't spoil the party, anyway it's laughable to think one person supposedly "ramping" could affect a sp!! Ignore him JB and carry on please - great job! L
- stateside 19:45:30 01/08/2014
- Grannyscum "...fair minded LGO holders" Mmmm .. Any fair minded person would consider this poster an arrogant & foul mouthed spoiler of threads. As much as I may disagree with Jamiesie, - Grannyscum is the Ebola virus of Advfn.
- Jamesiebabie 17:12:07 01/08/2014
- Edg - thanks for your posting, as I said it makes for making people more comfortable with their investments. Tarz - this debate has brought about some excellent posts and that is what was required! The IC article was good in that it gets folks to think about what is being said. They [IC] talk about 'froth', well Edgein has helped some to disprove that!
- grannysnuff 15:47:48 01/08/2014
- defo comparison, if they had not merged, they would have run out of cash (txp), all promise and no bopd increase, lgo is far superior, each well can give us 200+ bopd, its just a matter of drilling them and time only lol may have a punt on txp when they drop to 2.00, gamble punt mind you at that :)
- Edgein 15:44:57 01/08/2014
- Granny, To be honest I thought the same when I looked at them too, not looked recently but their assets did strike me as being similar to RRL. Again I would have to say a gracious no thank you. Many have sold at the start of LGO's growth curve, but I'd rather stay a while and see what they do with these two low cost developments. :) Regards, Ed.
- Edgein 15:35:58 01/08/2014
- Los Ricos, Speculating about what all these 42 infill wells and 50 sidetracks will do to our production and reserves will make your head light, just buy, put them away and open your eyes in a few years. :) Regards, Ed.
- tarzanhey 15:27:43 01/08/2014
- Los Ricos some don't want to believe it for some reason. jesus, getting tedious now. Invest in what you believe will make you money. --------------------------------------------------------- I have, I am, and it is already ;-)
- 1waving 15:24:54 01/08/2014
- Jamesie Give it up FFS -- yet another session of trying to ramp other stocks on here. That last set of ramps with the likes of Edge was a disgrace and exposed you. Start a Trinidad oilers thread if you really want a debate.