|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- Leopold555 19:50:03 02/09/2014
- Wow just got in and over the flipping moon with the rise today. I dumped KEA this morning at a loss as the bounce didn't happen and was very uncomfortable keeping hold of it. Anyway 2k down and the 4k left went into LGO 106884 shares this morning already in profit :-)))))
- NEXUS7 19:46:16 02/09/2014
- Last tweets from DL about LGO David Lenigas @DavidLenigas Always said I wanted LGO to punch through 1,000 bopd before Range in Trinidad. There is a lot of pressure in these 4 new wells. Can't wait. David Lenigas @DavidLenigas . Great LGO news out this morning I see. Things should get very interesting once they bring these new high pressure wells on 1 by 1.
- chicken charlie 19:23:56 02/09/2014
- Bloody hell trotts you must be a good sheep farmer I,m a dairy farmer with 250 cows and the milk price is dropping like a stone.first milk producers are down7.9p over the last 5months they are going to be wiped out thank Christ I,m not withthem
- 12bn 19:18:34 02/09/2014
- Wells 664-668 are exploration and development wells.Some have gone to the Lower Crus, so definately some exploration involved.All found oil at the Goudron level and Gros Morne level and all 5 will produce from the Gros Morne level.
- Ride DaIce 18:47:07 02/09/2014
- OLIVERCROMWELL, These are development wells... From the RNS on 17th April 2014 "Neil Ritson, LGO Chief Executive, commented: "After careful planning we are ready to commence the drilling of the first of many infill development wells at Goudron"
- OLIVERCROMWELL 18:33:22 02/09/2014
- Excuse my ignorance but can someone confirm which wells are pure exploration as opposed to development wells? Obviously exploration entails are far higher degree of risk compared to development wells which I assume are wells on a proven discovery. Is it just Cedros that is pure exploration? ta
- xclusive2 17:07:48 02/09/2014
- Mr Loadsagas has a propensity to paint a pretty picture, that will always be the case.I'm personally very happy he's stepped away, others may disagree but time for the oilmen to deliver some results, been waiting long enough for them ! Smarty
- Liquid Millionaire 17:07:46 02/09/2014
- Not sure about any leaks more like imo again of course post DL the start of some serious Institutional interest in LGO Institutional buying alone could imo again of course tale LGO easily into double digits i.e. 10p+
- 12bn 17:07:12 02/09/2014
- Market cap now over £104 m. I wonder if that has attracted investment fund interest today? I think it was hiddendepths who said we would see strong buying from 1st September due to insti buying.
- Pensioner2 16:07:55 02/09/2014
- Anytime soon I reckon mclellan. It's hard to tell exactly because so many things are different from 664. We already have permission on the first 3 wells I believe whereas 664 had to wait for that. 665 has been cased so it is a case of how quickly they can remove the rig and put in the work-over rig and do the perforation. They started last Wednesday. I reckon this week.
- 1waving 15:21:14 02/09/2014
- For those who follow Elliott Wave, it looks like the greater wave One and Two has completed and we are now going into wave 1 of Three. Wave One was a classic example of the 5 wave form. Minimum target for wave Three should be apparent.
- rossannan 14:08:16 02/09/2014
- 5.5p for 2000 bopd is not on the low side, in fact would be too high, IMO, if 2000 bopd was the end of the story. But it's becoming clear that peak production from Goudron alone will be significantly more than 2000 bopd.