|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- 12bn 16:10:23 22/12/2014
- I only own LGO shares simple simon,I bought most of my shares here in the 0.6p/0.7p area and I have held since then and intend to hold for a couple of more years.A simple strategy but I have found it a more profitable strategy than jumping in and out of different shares.
- theuniversal 15:17:38 22/12/2014
- onceatrader 3,103 postsRE: Morning JohnKnoxxy It is a good thing. Although there is a little more work of installing a vessel to separate the gas, the gas can then be either sold separately (if in large enough commercial quantity) or more likely used in some of the other wells to enhance pressure and uplift. Best regards John
- wisteria2 14:11:47 22/12/2014
- Mac, well if you consider that the 30 well drill program was estimated to produce between 60- 100 bopd each! the company has exceeded this with the first 6-8 wells!! and the sp has been pulled back by drop in oil value. Agree this is looking rather good at the present moment in time.GLA HOLDERS
- Monkey Puzzle 13:56:51 22/12/2014
- 12bn might be alot of things (most of which I detest) but a shorter here? No way....he is as deep in these as he can get and apart from holding at 6p and 5p on the way down instead of selling he has done well on these. Credit where credit is due.
- theuniversal 13:11:57 22/12/2014
- Mclellan. If 671 has gas could this be part or all extracted and be used alse where on the field to maintain pressure or kept locked in for the current well its in?Or even sold of if so would the nr use waterflooding if cheaper to maintain pressure but I thought thus would be the last ootion as it may effect the well afterward? A question for onceatrader "John" perhaps
- mclellan 10:57:08 22/12/2014
- 12bn- you are the only person who keeps going on about shorters. I think it is just traders. You have said you trade, yourself. Your comment "This trading looks exactly like the trading that drove the sp down to 2.35p recently" looks as if it is designed to give the impression that it is going back to there. Sorry...but that is the way it comes across.
- mark10101 10:05:04 22/12/2014
- 12bn, not suggesting anyone sell here and don't want derail the thread, bit sneaky slipping it in but I have been commenting (look at my history) on the PRG thread that I felt this could be the next LGO (all be it in a different sector) with the new leadership and approach to informing shareholders. Anyway lets leave it there, LGO making a nice solid start to the week.
- Edgein 09:59:46 22/12/2014
- Good news that Fergus is now offically part of the board, but the material news about the next well/group production high and TI completion are looming. No wonder folks are after some cheapuns today. Regards, Ed.
- mark10101 09:31:28 22/12/2014
- Few prospects like LGO, nearest I have found and is where LGO was in April this year is PRG. In the same way DL/NR understands the markets and how to support the share price with regular reassuring news (and stellar news in LGO case) PRG has a new leader who could deliver the returns seen here and the same long term prospects.
- Cube boss 09:05:59 22/12/2014
- Your 10p might not be far away Fatfish! we have almost risen 100% since the 670 flow rates, and as we are about to announce an increase in flow rates from 2000Bopd to somewhere around 4000Bopd, so 4.65p to around 9/10p may not be far away! ;0)))
- TheNorth 23:01:45 20/12/2014
- That's good news Phil in terms of your holding here!!!!I know Keynsham well... Have a pal that lives there who's bro was a England Rugby great.... Some nice boozers to celebrate our next bit of news...Have a very safe trip down south... Go careful on the M6 north of Warrington as they have those pesky average speed cameras... And have a great Christmas too...
- dalesman 19:26:58 20/12/2014
- Hi The North - yes I have a holding . We are over in the UK currently in Yorkshire but off to Keynsham for Christmas where my son and his partner are conspiring to make me a Granddad in January. Can't wait. Kind regards Phil