|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- 1private 14:02:05 28/07/2014
- There seems to be no logic in the the way this market is run more buyers than sellers and they take it down , I don't know what it will take for this share to move up and stay up, even RNSs make this go down WTF is going on.
- Edgein 09:09:03 28/07/2014
- Hamlette, I wonder how much that will go up on the 3rd, 4th and 5th pads of wells and the production increases from T-I! ;) I guess he has to start somewhere though and keep upgrading as the production and reserves keep on increasing. :) Regards, Ed.
- hamlette 09:06:40 28/07/2014
- Oilbarrel article on Leni out today. Barney Gray, oil & gas analyst at house broker Old Park Lane Capital said:”With an exciting trend established from the first four wells in the current 30 well programme, we are increasing our target price from 3.3p to 5.0p a share.” www.oilbarrel.com/news/leni-gas-oil-buys-another-oil-field-in-trinidad-and-has-further-good-news-from-goudron
- HRBB 09:31:02 27/07/2014
- Spangle - not a regular poster but long time lurker and fairly long time holder. If I were to go I would be coming from Newcastle and crossing to the west by the A69 before heading south on the M6 - I pass Carlisle and Penrith - might that be any use to you?
- Spangle93 04:00:06 27/07/2014
- trotting - Cumbria is south if you live in Scotland ;-) Never been to one of these proactive do's, but was wondering about getting a return from Carlisle. It would be good to meet up with some of the ADVFN names. All posters to wear white roses on lapels for recognition - oops ;-)
- rossannan 22:46:17 26/07/2014
- Leopold555 T-I might be another Goudron, time will have to tell on that one. It certainly looks like a great deal, just on the known knowns. One step at a time though. Looking for over 200' of GM net pay from 667 any day now to keep the story intact.
- father_paul 16:24:26 26/07/2014
- Jamesisbabie, do you remember the issue of 54 million warrants at the low price of 1.167p to YAGM on 7th July? Was it explained by the Company how YAGM came to have these rights and whether these needed to have been declared under AIM-26 rules? hTTp://www.lenigasandoil.com/share-information/
- seaclipper 08:31:35 26/07/2014
- Hpotter - now that is pushing it ! The person selling at 1mill @ 15.59 Friday surely could not be aware that come Monday/Tuesday next week we could have very good drill results, i just fail to understand these guys, in contrast to that what a buy at just over 88k now thats confidence in LGO.
- Spangle93 04:13:54 26/07/2014
- 75monty/Jamesie - glad you could see the self-deprecatory tongue very firmly in cheek. I thought we could lighten up and enjoy some friendly Friday night banter. After all, it's a pleasant surprise to see an investor meeting or AGM that isn't in London. Have a good weekend, all
- Lorn4 19:21:30 24/07/2014
- Well if you buy back in and sell again to put your money somewhere else can you tell me where you're putting it :-) although saying that I feel safer being invested here. But I am jealous well done :-)
- Leopold555 07:59:24 24/07/2014
- Oh it was nothing :-) no really I just copied and pasted it credit is to Stotters who seems to really know his stuff. Anyway lets see if we stick at this level today. Just a coiled spring waiting to be released imo
- los ricos 06:20:36 23/07/2014
- ham - just a lull 'til production figs from the 4 from this pad - mid Aug. imo - I'll be topping up again as and when; but imo this will be over 100mil mcap next year, so not worried for my investment. But to get below the placing price is a great opportunity, imo.