|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- taxibabe 14:21:13 24/04/2015
- i agree granny UKOG is another shoal point in the making also covered by NUTECH. Fracking is expensive and the NIMBY brigade will be out in full l force to stop it. Further, the figures being quoted are fanciful in the extreme. Nice 1 million share buy, not me lol, just gone through at 2.588p :-)
- taxibabe 12:23:01 24/04/2015
- dont think so granny loaded up on these yesterday at 2.518 and today at 2.5775p Just because something "looks weak" does not make it so. There is nosy buyers about in this. My order was covered 25 mins later by mm for a 0018 profit. He did not hang about to cover his short.
- wisteria2 10:39:07 24/04/2015
- Reversal out of the short term downtrend is almost upon us now!!! lots of news flow and lots more OIL! from the next set of new wells!! will only take one to hit over a 1000bopd and the sp will breach the highs reached last year. GLA including 12bn!!
- 12bn 10:04:02 24/04/2015
- That rossannan posts everywhere,not content with setting up a thread for the derampers. He says he has me on filter and then posts on my 'banned animals' thread. I suppose it is most of them that posts on his derampers thread.
- rossannan 09:58:46 24/04/2015
- Robo15 Fingers crossed! Hopefully we will get pressures that point towards the eventual flow rates. Another producer in the 250-500bopd range would be a good result (less would be a disappointment, more would be a huge bonus).
- 12bn 09:51:21 24/04/2015
- Yep granny,I actually expected them to break ranks and start buying days ago,especially the guy who sold 4m,that is going to push the sp up by itself. The penny must be dropping that their little game is over and it is now a rush to be the first back in. The guys who wait the longest to buy will pay the most,serves them right as well. :)
- DATAIT 09:40:52 24/04/2015
- What a load of shite 12bn cant see this rising anytime soon better getting into UKOG that's going to be 20p plus soon huge potential there bigger than the North Sea. No volume here and placing to come lets face it this is aim and LGO is now out of favour big time.
- rossannan 09:40:17 24/04/2015
- Just a thought, but one reason why LGO has been less volatile of late may have been the good work done by UKOG in taking us off the traders' radar. This may continue for some time, which can only be a good thing (from a LTH's point of view).
- substp 11:59:44 23/04/2015
- I have no reason to doubt John Edgein..... "This is all dependant on the same pace of drilling and the depths of course, but this is now working on a 15 day per well drill time-line, with a couple of days for rig move (probably one day, but best to be conservative)."
- tim2 10:25:38 23/04/2015
- 12 bent note . you should know all about derampers . You do it enough on other threads . Why do you think you need to explain rollovers. Is it due to the fact that's how you use to do it until you ran out of money. Now you have no shares . Sad Man
- Edgein 09:56:26 23/04/2015
- Cincinnati kid, About time for another GS pay announcement I'd guess. They should be sitting in hundreds of feet of the black stuff in 672 by now. That mwd is a handy bit of kit, get the logs and pull back out to set the intermediate casing. No sitting around for six months between drilling and testing with these guys. NR is running a well oiled machine here. Regards, Ed.
- paul8515 07:58:30 23/04/2015
- Sorry Datait, I'm not normally one to filter but my phone only has a small screen and your comments take up too much expensive real estate. Good luck with your march to financial success and thanks for all the LGO advice over the last few months. Filtered.