|HOME» LSE » L » LGO Share Price » LGO Share Chat|
Leni Gas Share Chat :
- Edgein 09:37:41 19/09/2014
- 78steve, The larger the area that these new wells cover the more they can drain and the more the CPR gets upgraded. Already they've demonstrated many times historic flow rates, the previous CPR will have been based on the old well data and flow rates and not on any wells coming in at x8 that. Regards, Ed.
- 78steve 09:31:34 19/09/2014
- Are we saying then with the addition of further new infill wells at Goudron beyond the current 30 there is potential to increase production further and the amount of oil recovered beyond what the current 30 wells will have produced? Or does more wells not necessarily mean more oil?
- 12bn 09:15:46 19/09/2014
- Well spotted Cricklewood,I meant 4.5p would be re-tested,I have edited the post. I never short anything and I am very much long LGO.So 4.50p bid tested a second time and I think it will be tested again today and it will probably hold third time lucky.LGO is going up further today imo.
- 12bn 09:09:36 19/09/2014
- Thanks Ed,so are you saying that LGO could drill up to 150 new infill wells at Goudron alone? I was expecting another 30 well programme on top of the existing 30 well programme at Goudron but this time is it me with the too conservative figures?
- 12braincells 08:18:34 19/09/2014
- ~~ADVFN*MODERATEDTick up coming tick up coming tick up coming. Wouldn't want to be out of this over the weekend, massive RNS on way. Oh, tick down, must be MMs hiding trades to create 'an orderly market' Tick up coming, tick up coming, tick up coming............... and so on village idiot
- tarzanhey 08:16:42 19/09/2014
- Crosseyed NR told me tags they only went for 30 wells as that is what was planned and permitted for 20 odd years ago,so it was easy to go for the same plan. They can and will go for more when they need too.
- crosseyed 22:10:45 18/09/2014
- los, Thanks for helping my memory :} So NR has very much in mind further infill drilling within the Goudron field, presumably subject to the continuation of the success of the first few wells. The main point, of course, being that Goudron itself has a long way to run. c
- 1waving 21:52:57 18/09/2014
- GY 665 has 256ft of net pay and exceptional initial production, but don't get carried away with forecasts for the next well, deviated or not. GY 666 has 209ft of net pay. Much less than GY 665. Looking for 250-300 bopd initial choked as a good result.
- los ricos 20:06:25 18/09/2014
- cross - you've probably read posts 3952 and 3996. so no applications in atm. I suspect as they get closer to finishing the present drill programme then they will consider it. As far as the number that COULD be drilled within the field I'm not sure about that.
- crosseyed 19:40:54 18/09/2014
- Is 30 wells the capacity on Goudron (though now shown likely to be productive at two or maybe three levels)? I seem to recall reading that in fact LGO could apply for more infill wells within Goudron which would make just this field incrementally very lucrative. Would a further 30 wells be feasible? Does anyone have more concrete info on that, please? c
- LeonWil 16:26:26 18/09/2014
- ...yeah ok...was off the top of me head but any shortfall there should be made up by 669 surely...but I suppose he's right in that we won't find out til 672 is finished drilling and Rig 20 moved....although this time around some of it will be priced in surely as far as the SP goes... but wtfdIk
- onceabroker 16:25:57 18/09/2014
- Spain is 125 Goudron is 350 (some good news there) Icacos 35 Mind you, I would not be surprised to see 2,000bopd broken after pad 2, GY-665 is great, but the next three could be even bigger for all we know. Best regards John