|HOME» LSE » K » KCOM Share Price » KCOM Share Chat|
Kingston Communications Share Chat :
- fireman bob 12:22:22 10/12/2013
- You're not alone SQ :-) The recent interims and preceding trading statements have been "average" as far as I'm concerned, and the rise in share price has surprised me based on the results, it would be good to get some positive news on the contract front Back to the shadows...
- Septimus Quaid 12:09:11 10/12/2013
- Hmm, being a KCOM shareholder can be lonely at times. Anyhow, article in today's Times "KCOM is now on the cusp of sealing the deal with HMRC" and "big contract to supply its Cisco-based Workplaces system to the departments call centres" Strange no RNS.
- dealit 19:56:09 28/11/2013
- I have had a cold call from this guy saying that he represents Sachs, when I pushed him he said Goldman Sachs. Because I had held Kcom shares for 10 years he wanted to tell me that Kcom would be approached by BT in the next 6 months for £2.50p per share, Sachs had privilege information. I put the phone down at this stage of the conversation. Anyone else had this approach?
- ganthorpe 16:26:06 15/10/2013
- Quite a hefty turnover today - nearly 1.5 million shares and the quote up to 93.5/93.8P. They have had a strong rise over the last few weeks , but maybe just a recognition of the good yield and value. Or VOD holders selling and coming in? Long may it continue - to 100P? GAN
- donaferentes 16:37:01 11/09/2013
- Wow - some spike. But still seems to have settled higher than the float price. Still don't see how people lost their life savings on initial subscription. And those that bought in on the bubble were, like so many other casualties of dot.com fever, difficult to rescue from their own exuberance.
- realcooltrader 12:25:07 11/09/2013
- donaferentes, they did briefly hit those dizzy heights soon after they floated, some time around 1999/2000. Caught up in the dot-com bubble. I don't recall a share split. Edit: cheers Skinny, beat me to it.
- donaferentes 12:15:58 11/09/2013
- Must have been a share split (20:1?) since a chart of the last 10 years shows it ranging from 10p to 80p over that period until the recent rise to 90p. You'd have had to have sold at the bottom to lose money over that time.
- Septimus Quaid 08:14:31 21/08/2013
- Yesterday's fall. Anything to do with the Ofcom's mistake re calculating BT's reduced LLU and wholesale line rental charges (reported in today's Times)? Talktalk directly impacted, which I can understand, but do KCOM not own their own infrastructure?
- fireman bob 22:21:06 30/04/2013
- I know there are reasons that could hold this back but for the moment it seems keen to try again to break that 85p level, results on 11th June should make things clearer with debt/pensions/company performance etc. Maybe it's the yield drawing people in just now
- mumbys 12:22:21 20/11/2012
- Thanks fells, need to sell these once the dividend is paid in Dec. Been holding them on/off for over a decade but need the cash for a house move .... 85pence would have been ideal but you can't win em all.
- MRThomas 21:33:34 05/10/2012
- brought in to these shares early this year and then sold them. So will buy into again if the price falls which i expected given the problem in Europe but feel this is a good company with a strong B/S which is what needed these days.
- CockneyRebel 10:33:14 02/08/2012
- A retest of that 85p fairly short term imo VMH, trading update at the end of Sep so expecting a break of that 85p on trading statement then - at 85p they are still pretty much paying a 5% yield. all imo/dyor etc CR