|HOME» LSE » K » KCOM Share Price » KCOM Share Chat|
Kingston Communications Share Chat :
- Woodhawk 09:22:13 27/02/2015
- Yes, I bought primarily for the divi a few weeks back. Looks like 5+% yield may be easily exceeded by capital growth. IMO, my money's much better here than languishing in the bank at less than 2% pa. Also looks as though the share price has now broken out of the downtrend that has been in place since August last year.
- RCTurner2 08:36:43 27/02/2015
- It's a solid business with good profits and a growing dividend. The current yield is over 5%. Telecoms is also an expanding business as the demand for bandwidth is only increasing and there are now good cross-selling opportunities for these types of businesses.
- speedsgh 12:47:17 30/01/2015
- Looks like KCOM (along with many other companies) have decided to take advantage of the recent change in legislation + have done away with Interim Management Statements. Disappointing. HTTP://www.kcomplc.com/investors/financial-calendar/
- RCTurner2 17:16:26 21/01/2015
- Cheers guys. There is a similar page on the website for the FTSE 100 too. Several of the high yielders such as Ladbrokes and Centrica are obviously where they are because of fears of political interference.
- Money surfing 18:46:14 20/01/2015
- For the moment yes. But the market is always thinking into the future. PI's like myself are always the last to get info and im just suspicious of why with such a great div that the share can fall so much
- Money surfing 17:22:20 20/01/2015
- The div is only guaranteed for one more year. After that it's anyone's guess what it will be. I sold out a few months back at just above break even but glad i sold now. Next div is the big one, but being month's away what's to stop the decline in share price? Really not worth the 3. something pence of div for a 10 pence decline
- MRThomas 15:27:25 09/12/2014
- I seem like most people To have bought the share for dividend have brought this share before have been somewhat surprised how well I've done since I bought it about a week or two ago I'm going to be in a funny situation where in a few weeks time I could be sitting on a gain of 10% on staying with it or do I sell out a nice situation to be in given the current state of the marketsh
- leadersoffice 08:05:38 29/11/2014
- Been in it since 55p. Staying put even been adding more each month via monthly purchase with Capita. asset o think it is. If they even think about cutting the divi, I'll be off but I think the board have agreed to grow it till late next year. Am I correct?
- realcooltrader 15:02:27 25/11/2014
- I guess people have homed in on the Kcom brand results. "We have implemented a plan to reduce costs and will take further action to accelerate progress to reposition the overall Kcom brand performance." I presume that starts with the 80 redundancies announced a couple of weeks ago.
- lab305 03:23:26 22/11/2014
- The very fact that it took 8 days for a reply to my post or indeed any post at all speaks for itself. This stock is overlooked but with around 5.5% yield and a commitment to increase the div by 10% in the next 2 years it is fantastic value. A good result on Tuesday will focus attention back on this share and hopefully push it above £1.
- Lord Gnome 11:19:10 17/10/2014
- In today at 91.25p. Shares near 12 month lows, interims due next month. Latest trading update 'in line', strong cash generation with a decent 5+% yield and a progressive dividend policy. It was this or VOD. A nice little earner in my view. I like a quiet board as well - no hype here.
- harvester 13:06:33 10/02/2014
- realcool: brave moves during worrisome times . You obviously followed Warren Buffet's mantra : " buy when others are fearful" and got the rewards for it . I hope you doubled or trebled your money . Holding any now ? I may top up my little stake a bit more after more research and when the Vodafone payout is settled . It's often a good idea to diversify .