|HOME» LSE » K » KCOM Share Price » KCOM Share Chat|
Kingston Communications Share Chat :
- lab305 03:23:26 22/11/2014
- The very fact that it took 8 days for a reply to my post or indeed any post at all speaks for itself. This stock is overlooked but with around 5.5% yield and a commitment to increase the div by 10% in the next 2 years it is fantastic value. A good result on Tuesday will focus attention back on this share and hopefully push it above £1.
- realcooltrader 16:39:25 21/11/2014
- Interims are next Tuesday, wonder if there will be some speculative buying on Monday? lab305, I only hold for the divi, as has been said it's quite a boring share but you can't get 5%+ in too many places. Interim divi should be c.1.8p.
- Lord Gnome 11:19:10 17/10/2014
- In today at 91.25p. Shares near 12 month lows, interims due next month. Latest trading update 'in line', strong cash generation with a decent 5+% yield and a progressive dividend policy. It was this or VOD. A nice little earner in my view. I like a quiet board as well - no hype here.
- harvester 13:06:33 10/02/2014
- realcool: brave moves during worrisome times . You obviously followed Warren Buffet's mantra : " buy when others are fearful" and got the rewards for it . I hope you doubled or trebled your money . Holding any now ? I may top up my little stake a bit more after more research and when the Vodafone payout is settled . It's often a good idea to diversify .
- harvester 19:01:27 09/02/2014
- Had a quick look at the financials. Surprised to see that they have managed to pay a rising dividend since 2004 . Quite respectable payout right now . Was anyone here brave enough to buy in or add at the low point of 10p in 2008 during the financial crash ?
- Septimus Quaid 18:42:12 03/01/2014
- Dates for your diaries fellow KCOM-ers: 31 January 2014: Trading Statement 31 March 2014: Trading Statement 6 June 2014: Prelim results (provisional date) 29 July 2014: AGM 30 September 2014: Trading Statement 25 November 2014: Interim results (provisional date) hxxp://www.kcomplc.com/investors/financial-calendar/
- fireman bob 12:22:22 10/12/2013
- You're not alone SQ :-) The recent interims and preceding trading statements have been "average" as far as I'm concerned, and the rise in share price has surprised me based on the results, it would be good to get some positive news on the contract front Back to the shadows...
- Septimus Quaid 12:09:11 10/12/2013
- Hmm, being a KCOM shareholder can be lonely at times. Anyhow, article in today's Times "KCOM is now on the cusp of sealing the deal with HMRC" and "big contract to supply its Cisco-based Workplaces system to the department's call centres" Strange no RNS.
- dealit 19:56:09 28/11/2013
- I have had a cold call from this guy saying that he represents Sachs, when I pushed him he said Goldman Sachs. Because I had held Kcom shares for 10 years he wanted to tell me that Kcom would be approached by BT in the next 6 months for £2.50p per share, Sachs had privilege information. I put the phone down at this stage of the conversation. Anyone else had this approach?
- ganthorpe 16:26:06 15/10/2013
- Quite a hefty turnover today - nearly 1.5 million shares and the quote up to 93.5/93.8P. They have had a strong rise over the last few weeks , but maybe just a recognition of the good yield and value. Or VOD holders selling and coming in? Long may it continue - to 100P? GAN
- donaferentes 16:37:01 11/09/2013
- Wow - some spike. But still seems to have settled higher than the float price. Still don't see how people lost their life savings on initial subscription. And those that bought in on the bubble were, like so many other casualties of dot.com fever, difficult to rescue from their own exuberance.
- donaferentes 12:15:58 11/09/2013
- Must have been a share split (20:1?) since a chart of the last 10 years shows it ranging from 10p to 80p over that period until the recent rise to 90p. You'd have had to have sold at the bottom to lose money over that time.