|HOME» LSE » I » IRV Share Price » IRV Share Chat|
Interserve Share Chat :
- wad collector 19:28:59 10/03/2015
- Bertie Bru ; Better to think of it as a way of keeping the price of the shares cheap? Hard to predict which contracts would have a significant effect on the sp . Rather different to those companies that trumpet every small contract win ; presumably for the publicity. Prefer quiet anonymity myself!
- BertieBru 18:00:33 10/03/2015
- Interserve are entering into good new contracts all the time, but we only get news of them on the web site once every two or three months. If the site gave the news much more frequently it is quite possible that the share price would stay much higher.
- The Juggler 10:52:07 06/03/2015
- I would imagine that they get share options every year and therefore have a rolling programme of expiration dates meaning a nice bonus if the share price has increased from the exercise price. An incentive for them to ensure the company does well.
- jeffian 10:19:12 06/03/2015
- I never take much notice of Directors exercising share options and selling when these are effectively part of their remuneration package. Selling does not reflect on the long-term prospects of the company as much as 'there's plenty more where those came from'!
- wad collector 22:03:31 26/02/2015
- One thing I like about this BB is that it is mercifully free from trolls and rampers. But at the risk of being so-labelled , I think we can mutually selfcongratulate on maintaining faith in IRV ; it is a winner...
- BertieBru 16:20:08 03/02/2015
- Over the many years I have held shares in this company (going back to before the Interserve time to the R.M.Douglas Construction days) I have always seen the beginning of the year/ end of previous year dip, followed by the rise up to the annual results. If you want to make money buying and selling shares it is more or less a banker.
- The Juggler 19:39:17 26/01/2015
- Wad Collector, I topped up myself about a week ago, but I am still adrift. Large holding so I am keeping the faith and hoping Mr.Market recognises the value here, because I cannot see what has pulled the SP down to this degree.
- shawzie 15:47:58 22/01/2015
- One of the things that I like about Interserve is, intangibles less than shareholder value and the fact that shareholder value seems to be improving from year to year. Although I hold Carrillion, the fact that intangibles is 50% greater than shareholder value is of some concern and no growth in shareholder value.
- Salpara111 14:26:21 22/01/2015
- Interesting to see weakness today giving the implication that it might drop to the 450 region. I guess the next update will be something of a Curates Egg, weakness in the middle east with strength at home. The issue I have is that there is now a lot more risk associated with the business than a few years ago when I was last invested.
- lambeater 14:03:23 22/01/2015
- The 'imminent good news' I was given a while back by an Interserve middle manager turns out to be a red herring, possibly he as well as we are pawns in a game. CLLN sp by contrast has done well recently, a spread that's working against me.
- Salpara111 13:35:17 15/01/2015
- It is not so much about its direct exposure to the oil sector, rather their exposure to middle eastern countries whose expenditure is heavily dependent on the oil price. IRV are pretty diversified. I am happy enough with my entry at 505 but I accept that it may drift a little lower.
- edmundshaw 09:06:58 07/01/2015
- Trading update today seems fine. Oil services is a relatively small part of the business, and ME business is unlikely to fall off a cliff - what is contracted is going to get done in all but extreme cases - so I still maintain this is undervalued given the progress over the last few years and the Initial earnings boost to come.