|HOME» LSE » I » IRV Share Price » IRV Share Chat|
Interserve Share Chat :
- LuckyMouse 16:16:35 23/11/2014
- Its a read across from Serco which is doing the anvil off a cliff routine - that said from a trading point of view Serco may just have spike btm'd so that could signal a trading turn here - IRV downswing is losing momentum & bounced off the 566 floor & 100W MA
- wad collector 17:17:34 30/10/2014
- Unbelievable that these were 80p lower 2 weeks ago ( a fall so sharp that it does not show on the header graph which amputates it to about 568) ; and what , really has changed in that 2 weeks to affect a big multinational company like IRV? Answers on a postcard to the Stock Exchange please..
- BertieBru 16:38:16 20/10/2014
- Yes. I know that, but I was wondering if there is more to it than meets the eye. It seems he will be doing quite a lot with Elementis and I was wondering if there might be a further tie up in the future.
- jeffian 16:08:40 20/10/2014
- No, it's simply a requirement that all Directors' interests should be declared. ("In the Listing Rules rule 9.6.13 (1) reads as follows: (1) details of all directorships held by the director in any other publicly quoted company at any time in the previous five years, indicating whether or not he is still a director;")
- BertieBru 15:16:54 20/10/2014
- Not quite sure what this Nick Salmon move means. Does he also stay as a non-exec on the Interserve Board? In addition, does this show Interserve might be interested in acquiring Elementis now, or at some future date?
- wad collector 19:26:07 16/10/2014
- Thanks , 5% up on the day , but could easily tumble again. But what a nonsense these wild swings are - what has changed in the last 4 hrs that will affect the long term outlook of interserve? Market mood is so arbitrary.
- PHILO124 19:43:54 15/10/2014
- fwiw, the US becoming a net exporter of oil/gas would have given the US a huge competitive advantage going forward and this was built into US stock prices; now that the oil price has fallen dramatically this advantage has been impaired.
- gohilster 09:19:12 08/10/2014
- Agreed wad. Once of the reasons I invested was potential for a bid. Nice size company (not too big or too small), consistently winning good contracts, profits and dividends up and plenty of growth to come. All the things I like, as do possible acquirers...! Thanks Prince!
- Prince_Frog 08:44:12 08/10/2014
- Peel Hunt upgraded from HOLD to BUY this morning. Berenberg raised their EPS estimates. I do think it would make an attractive takeover target given the valuation differential with peers, even with a takeover premium tacked on.
- Verulamium 21:47:52 11/09/2014
- edmundshaw - IRV have won the BBC contract from another FM, not from the BBC providing it internally. The work involved has been outsourced for at least a decade. They'll have undercut the other providers by a tiny amount. The fact that they think that they can provide a similar level of service after making cuts like that displays an incredible amount of stupidity/arrogance/naivety.
- edmundshaw 20:28:50 11/09/2014
- The mere fact that IRV can be mooting 54% and 33% cuts just shows how inefficiently the licence fee may be spent - not even mentioning helicopters over Cliff Rcichards' house (as not in IRV ambit). Interserve could be good for our pockets in more ways than one!
- Optimist 20:51:24 03/09/2014
- I think you will find that most of their heritage stems from Douglas Construction which took over Tilbury in the 1980's. I think, at the time Tilbury were mainly into housing, but that part of the business was closed down. They also took over a number of smaller companies, including How Group who were heavily into the services industry.