|HOME» LSE » I » IRV Share Price » IRV Share Chat|
Interserve Share Chat :
- The Juggler 22:32:17 12/12/2014
- As I understand there will be 1800 probation staff across the 5 geographical areas they have been awarded by the MoJ. Trying to catch the low point to buy more but everyday they have gone down, so will continue to watch and wait and hopefully get them as they turn up.
- jeffian 10:27:57 12/12/2014
- I imagine that the market's concern here is that the collapse in the oil price is impacting on the revenues of oil-producing countries. There's a piece in today's Telegraph about a collapse in the Dubai market over concerns that property companies will come under pressure.
- The Juggler 14:45:06 05/12/2014
- It is an excellent acquisition and fits well into its welfare to work portfolio and increases the company's exposure to that sector hugely. Hopefully this will propel the shareprice back to a more realistic level.
- BertieBru 10:44:26 03/12/2014
- Jeffian Many thanks for reminding us of the accounts details. The small margins on UK construction have always been at that level, but construction provides cash flow for other parts of the business. Interim payments and the like provide ready cash for other activities.
- edmundshaw 22:57:56 02/12/2014
- Yes. 2% might sound scary if you are new to the sector, but it's a pretty normal kind of margin for this kind of business, at least those I have looked at. The key is not to make any really bad deals that cost big time. Some of that is down to careful contract conditions; I hope and expect IRV have the experience necessary to get those right.
- LuckyMouse 16:16:35 23/11/2014
- Its a read across from Serco which is doing the anvil off a cliff routine - that said from a trading point of view Serco may just have spike btm'd so that could signal a trading turn here - IRV downswing is losing momentum & bounced off the 566 floor & 100W MA
- wad collector 17:17:34 30/10/2014
- Unbelievable that these were 80p lower 2 weeks ago ( a fall so sharp that it does not show on the header graph which amputates it to about 568) ; and what , really has changed in that 2 weeks to affect a big multinational company like IRV? Answers on a postcard to the Stock Exchange please..
- BertieBru 16:38:16 20/10/2014
- Yes. I know that, but I was wondering if there is more to it than meets the eye. It seems he will be doing quite a lot with Elementis and I was wondering if there might be a further tie up in the future.
- jeffian 16:08:40 20/10/2014
- No, it's simply a requirement that all Directors' interests should be declared. ("In the Listing Rules rule 9.6.13 (1) reads as follows: (1) details of all directorships held by the director in any other publicly quoted company at any time in the previous five years, indicating whether or not he is still a director;")
- wad collector 19:26:07 16/10/2014
- Thanks , 5% up on the day , but could easily tumble again. But what a nonsense these wild swings are - what has changed in the last 4 hrs that will affect the long term outlook of interserve? Market mood is so arbitrary.
- PHILO124 19:43:54 15/10/2014
- fwiw, the US becoming a net exporter of oil/gas would have given the US a huge competitive advantage going forward and this was built into US stock prices; now that the oil price has fallen dramatically this advantage has been impaired.
- gohilster 09:19:12 08/10/2014
- Agreed wad. Once of the reasons I invested was potential for a bid. Nice size company (not too big or too small), consistently winning good contracts, profits and dividends up and plenty of growth to come. All the things I like, as do possible acquirers...! Thanks Prince!