|HOME» LSE » I » IOM Share Price » IOM Share Chat|
Iomart Share Chat :
- Greenrush 14:09:27 19/11/2014
- The spread is not due to evil MM you hear so much of on these boards but rather just the fact that there is currently very low daily volume. The spread is artificial. If you try to get a quote of IOM you will get a bid of around 216 rather than 210.
- shakeypremis 15:50:38 16/10/2014
- Trying to time my entry, very good fundamentals here. Looks way oversold unless there is something we don't know about going on, however, that seems unlikely. Still some selling pressure going on so it might fall back a bit further and could do anything tomorrow, especially if we get a continued market sell-off.
- AISHAH 13:14:07 16/10/2014
- "On 13 June and subsequently on 27 June 2014, the Independent Directors received approaches from Cinven regarding possible cash offers for iomart at levels of 275 pence and 285 pence per iomart share respectively. The Independent Directors concluded that both offers undervalued iomart and accordingly, both were rejected." Shareholders must be a bit miffed at the mo.
- fizzypop 16:48:42 08/10/2014
- Naked Trader agrees with me today... 'Iomart is hovering around levels where I would probably sell it and there seems a persistent seller, but I suspect they will head back up as fast as they came down once said seller is done so just about holding.'
- gohilster 16:08:43 08/10/2014
- I note the Naked Trader is holding firm on his recent share buys despite the dip in price. He's not one to be afraid to cut losers quickly so if he is holding, speaks volumes about his confidence in the company. And his not usually wrong...!
- fizzypop 13:22:26 08/10/2014
- gohilster ... I reckon your right, what a great opportunity to pick up a quality share on the cheap for those brave enough to see through the temporary noise. When the bounce back occurs it will turn on a sixpence.
- Lozler 21:38:20 27/09/2014
- Hi, not in here but always wanted to buy this near 200p but never got the opportunity. The RNS just means there's an auction extension for people to swap shares, it's quite common and nothing to worry about.
- worsleybird 13:13:18 17/09/2014
- Correct me if I am wrong but IOM HQ base is Glasgow - this may have put the wind up the bidders in view of the Scottish Referendum. Sure there are plenty on the sidelines waiting for Friday's result. After all IOM is a successful company at the end of the day, AIM market obviously a drawback.
- ianst99 17:56:59 16/09/2014
- Why buy now with a possible YES vote in the referendum. My view is they will be back with 300p in 6 months time if there is a NO vote and the business forecasts hasn't changed. If you were the bidders would you buy just now or wait with an understanding that 300p will be accepted in 6 months time. When they made their offer for IOMART the referendum wasn't a big deal.
- worsleybird 10:03:27 16/09/2014
- Management took money off the table last year 1 October 2013 at 275p via a placing, and analysts agree that to giving those investors a reasonable return must be a bare minimum from any takeover. Now if you were one of those shareholders buying in at £2.75 would you be happy with nil or a 10p profit on a bid - would you vote for a takeover ????
- opodio 07:45:38 16/09/2014
- iomart has released a statement confirming Host Europe/Cinven does not intend to make a formal offer for the company, with no explanation from either party funny how it started to fall yesterday must be a can of worms, scottish worms
- gnnmartin 17:13:41 15/09/2014
- Looks like there will be no bid after all. The deadline was 16th if I remember correctly, but I don't know whether that means a bid on the 16th is too late or just in time. Anyhow, the last minute dive in the market says 'no bid'. No RNS yet though (or at least, it has not got through to me yet). Nigel Martin PS. The RNS is out: Cinven talks terminated.