|HOME» LSE » I » IOM Share Price » IOM Share Chat|
Iomart Share Chat :
- tomrob 11:48:57 27/02/2014
- Candy floss girls seem to be bringing in the traffic to the stand, not so easy to see if it's the right kind of traffic or just people who've been trawling the show all morning and are looking for a sugar hit to keep going.
- phil140158 17:50:11 16/01/2014
- Interesting RNS, L&G have reduced their holding from 6.9 million to below 5.3 million, transaction completed 13th January. Yet the share price has increased steadily all week. I wonder, should we expect another holding RNS shortly?
- tomrob 16:11:45 16/01/2014
- Bengt Saelensminde of Money Week covered them in an email that went went out yesterday afternoon/early evening. The article did seem to have incorporated some misconceptions over the acquisition of Backup Technology but it was broadly positive so that could have contributed to todays trading and price movement.
- Lascala 09:49:09 19/12/2013
- hxxp://www.sharesmagazine.co.uk/articles/iomart-adds-buy-to-build A positive overview of the business and acquisition strategy, with Shares Magazine commenting, “The slide to 250p looks like a useful chance to climb aboard once more and we suspect the generally neutral market stance may prove too cautious.”
- phil140158 17:10:29 17/12/2013
- I have IOM in an ISA, so long term holder. I expected the SP to slump following the results/update, after all a high PE in a growth tech stock is not unusual, but you would expect high levels of organic growth to justify the PE and that didn't happen. So pleasantly surprised by pick up in the SP!
- jarbie 18:12:17 14/12/2013
- Dewtrader - I am not sure if Google and IOM operate in the same market be it that they both deal in Cloud computing - correct me if I am wrong I am also not sure that IOM trading report was that bad as seen by others
- melody9999 22:33:43 10/12/2013
- Phil - agree with your para 1. I have a zero tolerance to any poster identified as ramping or de-ramping. I just filter them straight away and I have a long list. Recommend investors new to BB hit Filter in the menu above and just type in the offenders user name. Naturally cannot comment on any post from Quilarvium today, but then that is only to my advantage!
- countryboy 16:25:53 10/12/2013
- Looks like it was a major tree shake by the MMs today, but judging from comments on here, it seems to have worked. Overall buys outstrip sells for the day so I suspect they are accumulating stock for a major buyer.
- Quilarvium 16:00:24 10/12/2013
- Hydrus are we talking about the same woman?Your wife is more akin to a pie and a pint from what she tells me. However champagne old boy is never in short supply young man and neither is the money.Yes she is indeed cheap to keep, that why I love her!
- Quilarvium 11:45:34 10/12/2013
- Hydrus many thanks or your wise words of wisdom much appreciated, you see I am only a small arm chair investor and new to this sort of thing.Now, what time is my chauffeur picking me up, I have a date with your wife, Chin chin old boy, chin chin.
- Fruitninja84 08:59:24 10/12/2013
- Very mediocre results here, expectations high and those in the know selling out and taking profits last few months, I would expect this to finish in the red today as valuation here very high and shares certainly aren't cheap even at 250p it's a premium .
- nurdin 07:34:01 10/12/2013
- If they are in line for the full year,as they say they are, then they will record a 50% jump in earnings compared to last year.That gives them a very arractive peg of under 0.5. Very cheap imo... Lovely results :o)