|HOME» LSE » I » IOM Share Price » IOM Share Chat|
Iomart Share Chat :
- DavR0s 20:49:01 10/12/2014
- Nothing like quindell - what a load of tosh. Btw I held quindell and it is my biggest winner of 2014 (sold out in April) so I'd like to think I know something about both shares and they couldn't be any different
- shakeypremis 17:22:34 10/12/2014
- Regardless of what NT thinks, an insti has increased their holding by approximately 3.5% to 14,237,922 which represents 13.34% of the total number of shares. They did this yesterday which suggests they bought higher than the price was today. Someone clearly sees a bargain.
- shakeypremis 14:10:57 10/12/2014
- Again, it's following the overall FTSE pattern again, just like it did yesterday, just like it did during the recent downturn on the FTSE in October where it went down to 170p. It will be interesting to see if this goes much lower, but I reckon this will rise again once when the FTSE reverses.
- Fruitninja84 12:40:50 09/12/2014
- Management here pay them selfs a fortune in wages shares ect.. A lot of greed here imo and not enough for holders . Tiny divi but hopes of a bid. I should of known better then try catch this falling knife back in oct, was up 12% yesterday down 8 today.
- devoncop 10:18:31 09/12/2014
- Thanks Imranawan As I said I am in at 187 but do appreciate your analysis of the figures. I would look for at least 10 to 15% gain from here making up a proportion of today's loss short term but see the point you are making re organic v aquired growth.
- arc en ciel 09:48:10 09/12/2014
- The results published today seem excellent in every regard with solid progress of around 25% in revenues and profits and reasonable debt reduction. So why did the shares fall 17%? Was the market expecting more?
- gnnmartin 09:46:35 09/12/2014
- I'm puzzled too by the drop. The results looked ok to me: I expected the gentle rise to continue. I haven't read all through the rather lengthy report to see if there are some negatives tucked away. Disappointing. I look forward to listening to TWs bearcast to see if he sheds any light on the drop. Nigel Martin
- devoncop 09:17:37 09/12/2014
- P777ULY Totally agree. Took a small position this morning at 187. This is a 20% fall after EPS goes up about 20% and increased cashflow and steady high margins. Bizarre and expect a retracement back to about 210 in the near term. GLA
- P777ULY 09:12:40 09/12/2014
- Ok. Price drops, stops get hit, the big players 'in the know' make money. That's the game. The decision now is whether to get back in. I cannot see any negatives in the statement. If I'm wrong someone please correct me. In so far as I can see, this is therefore a good opportunity to get back in. But again, correct me if you disagree. Let's work together.
- Greenrush 14:09:27 19/11/2014
- The spread is not due to evil MM you hear so much of on these boards but rather just the fact that there is currently very low daily volume. The spread is artificial. If you try to get a quote of IOM you will get a bid of around 216 rather than 210.
- AISHAH 13:14:07 16/10/2014
- "On 13 June and subsequently on 27 June 2014, the Independent Directors received approaches from Cinven regarding possible cash offers for iomart at levels of 275 pence and 285 pence per iomart share respectively. The Independent Directors concluded that both offers undervalued iomart and accordingly, both were rejected." Shareholders must be a bit miffed at the mo.
- fizzypop 16:48:42 08/10/2014
- Naked Trader agrees with me today... 'Iomart is hovering around levels where I would probably sell it and there seems a persistent seller, but I suspect they will head back up as fast as they came down once said seller is done so just about holding.'