|HOME» LSE » I » IOM Share Price » IOM Share Chat|
Iomart Share Chat :
- gnnmartin 21:18:13 12/06/2014
- I too am surprised. I bought a few more at 250, and am so far resisting the temptation to add a few more again. My guess at the reason for the derating is that people feel that now the big boys are focusing on the cloud, relatively small fry like Iomart will be crushed. Nigel Martin
- WJCCGHCC 10:03:59 12/06/2014
- Bought back a few. I'd guess the fall is due to a derating of the data centre sector or the Scottish Referendum combined with lack of liquidity. However, the PE is now below 16 vs Telecity's 19 and they only have one data centre in Scotland and have indicated they'd probably move to the UK if there's a Yes vote.
- GERRI-C 09:42:24 12/06/2014
- I acknowledge that there may be a major trade in the market but other than that, cannot understand the plummet in Iomart's share price. Obviously, this leads to small investor anxiety; even so I could no longer resist the notion that this morning's price level represented an opportunity to add. Time will tell.
- cutlosses 16:55:06 20/03/2014
- I got out of IOM at 281 in October 2013 having made a nice profit but wishing I'd sold at £3 plus. Cannot see a good reason for this now being less than £2.50 so considering reinvesting. Am I missing something?
- tomrob 11:48:57 27/02/2014
- Candy floss girls seem to be bringing in the traffic to the stand, not so easy to see if it's the right kind of traffic or just people who've been trawling the show all morning and are looking for a sugar hit to keep going.
- phil140158 17:50:11 16/01/2014
- Interesting RNS, L&G have reduced their holding from 6.9 million to below 5.3 million, transaction completed 13th January. Yet the share price has increased steadily all week. I wonder, should we expect another holding RNS shortly?
- tomrob 16:11:45 16/01/2014
- Bengt Saelensminde of Money Week covered them in an email that went went out yesterday afternoon/early evening. The article did seem to have incorporated some misconceptions over the acquisition of Backup Technology but it was broadly positive so that could have contributed to todays trading and price movement.
- Lascala 09:49:09 19/12/2013
- hxxp://www.sharesmagazine.co.uk/articles/iomart-adds-buy-to-build A positive overview of the business and acquisition strategy, with Shares Magazine commenting, “The slide to 250p looks like a useful chance to climb aboard once more and we suspect the generally neutral market stance may prove too cautious.”
- phil140158 17:10:29 17/12/2013
- I have IOM in an ISA, so long term holder. I expected the SP to slump following the results/update, after all a high PE in a growth tech stock is not unusual, but you would expect high levels of organic growth to justify the PE and that didn't happen. So pleasantly surprised by pick up in the SP!
- jarbie 18:12:17 14/12/2013
- Dewtrader - I am not sure if Google and IOM operate in the same market be it that they both deal in Cloud computing - correct me if I am wrong I am also not sure that IOM trading report was that bad as seen by others
- melody9999 22:33:43 10/12/2013
- Phil - agree with your para 1. I have a zero tolerance to any poster identified as ramping or de-ramping. I just filter them straight away and I have a long list. Recommend investors new to BB hit Filter in the menu above and just type in the offenders user name. Naturally cannot comment on any post from Quilarvium today, but then that is only to my advantage!
- countryboy 16:25:53 10/12/2013
- Looks like it was a major tree shake by the MMs today, but judging from comments on here, it seems to have worked. Overall buys outstrip sells for the day so I suspect they are accumulating stock for a major buyer.