|HOME» LSE » G » GKP Share Price » GKP Share Chat|
Gulf Keystone Share Chat :
- RJCDC 23:38:03 25/10/2014
- Yes, seems like some positive moves being made against Isis. With the reinforcements arriving tomorrow in kobane, with some decent weapons it seems, let's hope they can get on the front foot and push Isis back into the open where they become target practice. Big week next week...
- nearlyxmas 00:35:49 25/10/2014
- Elfin hell, have the US not realised that arming the Iraqi army is like giving the Idiots the arms. The Iraqi army just run away when some say Boo to them and leave their guns IS ( institutionally Stupid) The yanks have no common sense ..
- escondido 16:21:22 24/10/2014
- Al - this is like a dry run for next week. Has taken very little volume to produce 5/6% gain intraday, bit like the falls on the way down. The key to both being underlying pressure be it selling on the way down and buying on the way up. The fireworks will start when the volume picks up - next week should be worth the entrance fee.
- k3vster 16:05:34 24/10/2014
- Bartender....have to agree. I also think the coming out of ISIS has helped save the rest of us from these nutters. Now they are seen for what they are and hopefully stop them from gaining anymore ground in OUR TOWNS AND CITIES. You can now see what they were upto trying to take control of those schools and councils ...stopped in time...just!
- Arlington Chetwynd Talbot 15:34:44 24/10/2014
- "I don't want to damage the company but then neither do I want the company to damage me or other investors any further." Probably one of the finest sentences ever posted. Read it again and grasp the essence.
- bartender18 15:34:28 24/10/2014
- ISIS in some ways and in the long term has been good for Kurdistan and GKP, old government has gone, Malaki would have taken some shifting otherwise, the world is now aware of the importance of Kurdistan in the region and they have important rolls in the new cabinet. None of this would have happened for years. Just a shame so many had to die for it
- nicebut 14:19:06 24/10/2014
- Cut, you`d think with production nearing 40k....we were a tad under valued? BTW Watched Jobs too couple of nights ago. Not sure he was a very nice person- but was he driven, so ambitious- Can see how he made Apple the success it is...as i type this on my MacBook Air!
- StevePadstow 13:26:27 24/10/2014
- If JG is saying there won't be any more investment until payments begin, then there must be a united approach with MOL as, if we refused to honour our commiments on AB, we would be in breach of the PSC. Unless he's only referring to SH of course. I expect it will all become clear next Thursday!
- Fangorn2 13:19:08 24/10/2014
- Nicebut "I`m waiting for the upper bolliger snicket to be hit. Then I`m out for good." What level would that be then? When you say out for good - you mean core holding gone as well as trading stake I presume?
- Sawadee3 13:13:51 24/10/2014
- Easy game, easy money. No effort involved. Maybe just a little discomfort with my hands going a bit numb having sitting on them while watching the profits grow. As predicted...it's all up from here :-) Happy days chaps :-)
- Reesyheli 12:50:19 24/10/2014
- Cheers Esc still learning so appreciate the nuggets I've read 55+ is bullish and 61p is where the major resistance converges so a close above there could signal a breakout. Ah, but as you say this is GKP 10% 795 v 422
- offerman 12:36:34 24/10/2014
- What reserves are booked in now for GKP? -I know B`sBBO was discovered but then a final megure 10% Rec was put on it due to water cut. -Is it possible much more could be recovered over time and another CPR might be more in favour of the last dire one? - I thought we had 1.2BBO rec so far but i could be wrong.