|HOME» LSE » G » GKP Share Price » GKP Share Chat|
Gulf Keystone Share Chat :
- BiggerThus 23:37:50 20/08/2014
- 2hoggy, not just Labour. The French intelligence services were warning the UK many times in the 80s about Algerian thugs moving in as the UK was such a soft touch. And how much attention did the 'authorities' pay to that friendly tip-off? Sweet Fanny Adams.
- RJCDC 22:28:02 20/08/2014
- Cameron doing nothing - almost embarrassed by the lack of action by the British. Genuinely wouldn't be surprised if something horrific doesn't happen on home turf, here or the us, in the near future, They need to be wiped out,,,,period.
- 69duffs 18:49:00 20/08/2014
- 69duffs See your Handytankers Spirit now hovering between the 2 Dortyol jetties ------------------ 1waving - I think she's on the Dortyol terminal but we'll have to wait and see if she comes out fully laden. Mind you we could all be being deceived again, wont be the first time
- 1waving 16:53:37 20/08/2014
- Seagrace now loaded and just left Ceyhan -- destination Augusta, Italy. Not clear which jetty loaded from. 69duffs See your Handytankers Spirit now hovering between the 2 Dortyol jetties. Not reported position for over 5 hours.
- nicebut 16:35:39 20/08/2014
- HK, LOL.. It was Chevron to do a take-over as soon as or before ...quite a few things had happened! After CC finished Before SH-7 finished Before SH-6 test results Before SH-2 test results As soon as IS kicked out Quite funny really Or XOM have only come into Kurdistan to take- over Shaikan or GKP
- scarymonster 15:45:24 20/08/2014
- If it's true re Barham Salih for oil then I guess that means USA is there banging heads together. Something like 'how about doing it this way or we walk away. Oh and btw, good luck with ISIL'. I just hope it's true re Salih and not more bs.
- Katsy 15:37:44 20/08/2014
- So everybody is reputed to be arming the kurds how longs before the west starts bombing them for being a danger to it's neighbours. Anyway I assume it's operations as normal. I hope they at least achieve the minimum of 40kbopd for the year.
- StevePadstow 15:28:27 20/08/2014
- 1W, We have guys in the air & on the ground in Kurdistan. The Germans are taking a decision about what will be sent 'within a week'. And you're whining about the Prime Minister completing his holiday? Have you ever needed a holiday? FFS...
- 1waving 14:58:05 20/08/2014
- Mr R Very good news indeed. Kurd crude offloaded in USA at Paulsboro ..... warms the cockles Texas next for United Kalavrta to offload Minerva Joy maybe as well -- not updated location for a while. Kurdish crude is accepted into global markets now.
- goldrush 13:21:34 20/08/2014
- abbott Could be all the good news about....and if the Govt is formed in less than 30 days and certain other KRG demands appear to be on their way to being ring-fenced.....somebody is going to snap us up pronto.... IMHO
- StevePadstow 13:05:12 20/08/2014
- 4303, Maybe the talk of a Kurd getting the oil ministry post in the new ICG ( although unconfirmed )but no effect on DNO or GENL. SP also crossed the 20 day EMA which may have added a spark, volume certainly rose at that point.
- nearlycertain 12:48:13 20/08/2014
- "The link came from Barney a Newshound on another site. He is one to trust." It's nothing to do with trusting him. It's a translation from an obscure arabic blog, not appearing anywhere else yet. As usual with these stories, pinch of salt and all that.