|HOME» LSE » G » GKP Share Price » GKP Share Chat|
Gulf Keystone Share Chat :
- RJCDC 23:05:06 26/11/2014
- The krg said payment in movember, they would look like amateurs if they didn't honour that... They want to attract and support new business, not scare them off. Whether gkp will rns that on its own I'm not sure, but tied in with sh7/8 and a nov update, I reckon they will... Still reckon the environment is right for someone to pick gkp up for £1.50-2.00 though.
- harebridge 21:58:18 26/11/2014
- I'm no Sherlock Holmes, but Imagine if payments were delayed, the directors of Genel would no doubt be investigated by the FCA, be arrested & probably prosecuted with regards to their sells.They KNOW that, which is why there WILL be news on payments by the end of the month.Smart punters will buy in tomorrow.
- RJCDC 21:17:57 26/11/2014
- Am expecting an update by Tuesday confirming receipt of funds from the krg (with payment plan) in addition to the step change in production to 30kbopd With 7 and 8 connected and in testing.... Then, expecting the same again end of December with sh 10 adding its 10kbopd... Onwards.
- GKPhero 19:19:40 26/11/2014
- Can I just ask how a company like GKP went to 465p on a newspaper rumour, yet today it is trading at 73p?? That is nearly £4 per share less....lol. There is no way anyone can justify that imo. The longer the SP stays at these ridiculously low levels, the more the 465p pump looks corrupt in the absolute extreme. Hilarious actually.
- muddy_40 18:03:24 26/11/2014
- There will be a few million bbls of oil TH will be remembered for in the GOM There will be a few Billion bbls of oil TK will be remembered for in Kurdistan. HOWZAT for balance?? One for the cricketers;-)
- fairenough11 16:40:05 26/11/2014
- Rudaw English ‏@RudawEnglish 2m2 minutes ago #Iraqi #Shia PM Haider Abadi congratulates Iraqi army and Shia miltias for "liberating" Jalawla & Sadya without mentioning #Peshmerga forces par for the course---Independence looming?
- fairenough11 15:37:54 26/11/2014
- Rudaw English 3 mins · ‪#‎Kurdistan‬ parliament passed recommendations today to the Kurdish delegation to Baghdad that includes demand for 17% of Iraqi budget, control of oil export to remain within the hand of the ‪#‎KRG‬.
- cutthecagain 13:51:43 26/11/2014
- Todd managed instant gratification in monetary terms Phillis. It's not IG I'm looking for but fairness and I don't see what's fair about what's gone on and is going on. How many months do we wait for our next round of dilution? This really is bullshit Edit, I think most people have been holding 4 or 5 years and are underwater. That's not my definition of IG
- owdbuffer 13:33:37 26/11/2014
- I keep being told to watch the Norwegians. What exactly am I looking for? May I stop soon - my eyes are hurting. Phillis is Inga Kozell. I told you before but no one believed me. I won't tell you again. If there is any bad news on the payments this week, the stops will go flying and Christmas will have come early for IG.
- Phillis 12:16:20 26/11/2014
- At the Istanbul forum Ashti jumped down the throat of an Iraqui bureaucrat who suggested setting up a committee V encouraging I thought He is a man of action and - fingers crossed - all will be well I am sure Todd will be liaising with him as we speak
- nestoframpers 12:10:59 26/11/2014
- geogski is right but...................... there are 2 spanners in the works here Al Abadi and Hawarmi they have both worked in the UK for a combined 55 years hence we are in effect dealing with 2 Brits who are struggling to be Brits in the ME as they have to jump through all the Arab haggling hoops .However as we see they are making head way.
- nicebut 11:53:47 26/11/2014
- Oh lord....What a load of crap. For 4 years folk have been saying that H7....that opinion starts to lose credibility when the sp is 50% of where it was 3 years on (and 20% of recent highs ! But keep trying.