|HOME» LSE » G » GKP Share Price » GKP Share Chat|
Gulf Keystone Share Chat :
- Mirabeau 22:01:38 28/07/2014
- If a U.S. refinery accepts a shipment of the crude, it will send a signal to the rest of the world that it is acceptable to do business with the Kurdish government, said Carl Larry, president of Oil Outlooks & Opinions LLC. Officials in Baghdad have said the country’s oil revenue belongs to Iraq’s central government.
- highlander7 21:53:47 28/07/2014
- Does anyone here know how long it would take to lay 23 miles of oil pipe.? That's like asking how long is a piece of string. 1/ What diameter of pipe - LINE :) lets say ...36 inch 2/ What terrain ? - average 1 km a day . Where a working day = 24hrs
- Fangorn2 20:35:49 28/07/2014
- Bagdad is looking pathetic.....lol. In the face of Isis, without Revolutionary Guard assistance, it is indeed toast. One thing to bear in mind is logistics - ISIS are stretched. They wont be able to hold onto all they have overrun. Simple fact.
- nestoframpers 17:39:14 28/07/2014
- The Minotaur told us that sulphurous heavy oil was sort after as refinery capacity was underused . Now we have XOM converting a refinery in Belgium to cope with up to 320k blls a day of heavy crude , as GKP er's there is on;y one way to join the dots .
- Billy_Buffin 17:01:29 28/07/2014
- NIL PD: Many Gulf Coast refineries, (such as Exxon's Bayport, Houston) are designed to handle sulphurous heavy oil due the proximity to Venezuela, Trinidad, Mexican crudes, so probably their liking for Shaikan.
- nearlycertain 16:40:50 28/07/2014
- It doesn't necessarily mean they aren't already self-sufficient (I have no idea if they are yet or not). If they have spare refining capacity, then they can make money refining oil from anywhere. They may be in a position to not have to import any oil if it comes to that, but while they can, they can still make money doing it.
- 1712notout 15:21:12 28/07/2014
- Recrimination is of no use now. It's just hold/buy or sell at 84p the only decision necessary now I would imagine as the City decides the price - that as usual joe public gets stiffed at the bottom just as they do when the City unloads to them on spike ups.
- WildRider7 14:16:31 28/07/2014
- Mr Roper 28 Jul'14 - 12:08 - 368722 Indeed BBBS was outed by OIL-Mandy. Shortly after BBBS mentioned his real identity was being pursued by others.. ............. as for Oilman, we knew that he chased BBBS for a long time too... a shared/familly obsession? short memory or just a rich comment on Mandy's behalf!
- escondido 13:38:03 28/07/2014
- lobo - bobo was outed or he outed himself some years ago on hawk. He used to do pieces for proactive but there was some unpleasantness iirc or lack of balance. Not sure if the latter referred to pieces or mental state.
- Bullster 12:33:40 28/07/2014
- Fangorn2 ......Couldunt see her legs on twitter, think i'll try twatter. I will be picking 1712notout as this seasons Lead Batsman, for the 2014 GKP Cricket team. Avatars can suggest other candidates with fielding positions, if they wish.
- wolterix 12:31:00 28/07/2014
- so you can see, lobo, bobocop 'outed' himself inadvertently a year or so ago and then, proceeded to post quite frequently on this 'outrageous' so called 'pornographic' thread but it doesn't matter, and hardly worth dragging up again an apology to Mandy_cartridge would be nice I guess, but again, it doesn't matter, none of it does
- Mr Roper 12:16:31 28/07/2014
- Not even sure if it exists anymore, Bullster. I recollect it was on the Road to Takeover thread in the run up to the M&G farce last year. Raft, BBBS, is the petrophysicist sheep that waxed lyrical about the Greater Shaikan and 100bn barrels..Who's to say he was wrong? Time will answer all...