|HOME» LSE » G » GKP Share Price » GKP Share Chat|
Gulf Keystone Share Chat :
- 2hoggy 21:48:11 26/03/2015
- Very strange that bagdad has no money when you consider that they are only paying a proportion of Iraq cities as two large ones tikrit and mosul are occupied by isil. Or are they still giving them money? What is happening to all the government cash?
- nestoframpers 21:05:37 26/03/2015
- May be about to fall and he wants to take the applause. -------------------------- Maliki was there before it fell for a photo op , why isn't he in jail ? Al Abadi actually did go to places that were dangerous before I remember so not like maliki .
- daveperry 19:48:54 26/03/2015
- Rudaw English @RudawEnglish · 25m 25 minutes ago #Iraqi prime minister Haider Abadi arrived in #Tikrit to supervise the military operations against #ISIS. May be about to fall and he wants to take the applause.
- BiggerThus 19:45:19 26/03/2015
- A right Kuntfest on here today, and even had a full house on filter a couple of pages back. GKP is very popular with disfunctional arseholes just lately, but they have got it very wrong - as we shall see imo.
- Pensioner2 16:34:17 26/03/2015
- It has been held at this price for a reason imo. And one reason which would make sense would be a discounted rights issue @, say, 33p. If that is announced tomorrow morning, the qualifiers would probably be those now in. Let's see if the ST can keep their credibility eh?
- nestoframpers 13:44:18 26/03/2015
- I see Sirfuckwit has 10 alias's to tick him self up with , when ever I see a Aston Martin now I shake my head thinking of what the drivers do all day. I sold the Corsa and have a Skoda Octavia now ;o).
- fairenough11 13:16:27 26/03/2015
- LOL, they've got rid of many PIs,now maybe they are trying to get rid of the Day Traders with little or no movement?Look how the volumes have dropped off along with the posts on here and elsewhere. Let's see who's still standing come judgment day.
- londonfinancial 11:30:13 26/03/2015
- Hi daveperry I may get them today i might not but if not no worries as i have a nice holding i am sure there will be other opportunities even if the SP is higher . All i can say is since the last RNS it has been controlled which suggests a placing rather than RI . time will tell .
- daveperry 11:25:14 26/03/2015
- LondonFinancial I see your 50k is still on the book and no one is selling to you. We are probably seeing a churn of shares from just one party IE; selling to themselves to control the book and drive it where they like.
- highlander7 11:10:50 26/03/2015
- From LSE Dr Ashti's lunch today Today 10:37 I hear that it's crispy acrobatic duck, sweet and sour pork, chicken with pineapple, beef in black bean sauce, special fried rice and Tiger beer. To be followed by some lychees.
- LAMMERGEIER 10:02:58 26/03/2015
- Muddy 40- Best bit of a news for a while,if the IMF give short term financial aid to the KRG then the KRG will pay their contractual obligation(i.e GKP) and our short term financial worries will be over.
- doshdabbler 09:37:01 26/03/2015
- If you can't read the market you should not be investing because it is the. Gambling IMHO ------------------------------------- Sparky, is that why you "invested" in Afren lol. You clearly have no idea.