|HOME» LSE » G » GKP Share Price » GKP Share Chat|
Gulf Keystone Share Chat :
- HenryGondorff 22:35:30 26/01/2015
- Advisor + Merger official + Communication specialist + Bond negotiator says two things. The company are expecting offers and the CFO will look at the bond position. He was on the other side of the table. Restructure?
- k3vster 21:45:23 26/01/2015
- Maybe they,re counting Malaki style.....one for you ...Two for me ...none for them! Or maybe the Kirds have said no money ...no oil....f!!! You!....like GKP AND THE OTHER CO.S should be doing to the KRG!
- brutus8 19:42:25 26/01/2015
- Obama drops into the kingdom tomorrow for some mint tea and a chinwag on oil price. Is either going to say let's take it up or run it down some more couse I hate those texan rednecks and I want them all bankrupt. Nervous times.
- rafthorney 19:40:50 26/01/2015
- Iraqi PM Haider ‪#‎Abadi‬ asks finance minister to get appropriate explanation from ‪#‎KRG‬ about ‪#‎Baghdad‬-Erbil deal so that the share of budget allocated to KRG to be transferred. wtf does that mean,explanation of what?
- highlander7 18:04:43 26/01/2015
- 'I think that GKP could easily get taken over as now it has started proper production from Shaikan and with modest pipeline connections can steadily increase its oil sales.' - See more at: hxxp://www.malcysblog.com/#sthash.jZG5YsY4.dpuf
- hhhold2 17:46:29 26/01/2015
- GKP are a KRG puppet, just hope we get rewarded for our tolerance & not shafted as its looking, even if they pass the vote on the budget who's to say we won't see a plethora of delays on payments again.
- shaws67 17:28:39 26/01/2015
- Just seen this on Rudaw news feed. Iraqi PM Haider ‪#‎Abadi‬ asks finance minister to get appropriate explanation from ‪#‎KRG‬ about ‪#‎Baghdad‬-Erbil deal so that the share of budget allocated to KRG to be transferred.
- xdavid 16:54:06 26/01/2015
- "Baghdad (AIN) –An official statement from the Iraqi parliament on Monday mentioned that "The Parliament decided to present the 2015 federal budget law draft for a vote during next Thursday session." /End/" Is that a vote on whether the "draft" is approved as a draft? Or... etc, etc. Presumes they also manage to get a quorum... Tsk, even I'm starting to get cynical...
- Herschel K 15:45:30 26/01/2015
- "but given that he has spent the afternoon having a chat with JG then you'd hope he would have got something from it of worth?" LOL Daf, nice one!! You could dine out on that for a few weeks I'd say........... :)
- GKPhero 15:35:55 26/01/2015
- Most of the utter fannies talking about GKP only having 6 months left in September 2009 should be on that list. Too many thick clowns post on these boards and especially this one. A bunch of old middle class tossers imo. I dislike these types. All are insecure and worry about what the neighbours think.......lol. (no offence)
- Mull_Of_Kin_Takeover 13:16:18 26/01/2015
- ~~ADVFN*MODERATEDI think we have to acknowledge that many contributors are sitting on horrific losses here and they see these forums as support groups, not discussion platforms. The anger they displace towards those who have consistently assessed this correctly is really a defence mechanism, rather than any legitimate critical appraisal of members here.
- Herschel K 12:26:36 26/01/2015
- Why would the buyout figure be higher than 50p per share? Please explain. -------------------------------------------------- Because purchasers of strategic O&G assets look further into the future than this afternoon when determining the long-term oil price and thus the asset value...... H