|HOME» LSE » G » GKP Share Price » GKP Share Chat|
Gulf Keystone Share Chat :
- nicebut 16:09:31 21/10/2014
- Daf, You dreaming? Probably best to be realistic. Lets get the payments for export first. BIR ain`t gonna happen until, well someone `Backs In`? AB $400m...you`ll be lucky. We get any sort of payment for exports and Kurds get paid a bit of budget and the sp is gonna fly...IMO. Then consolidate.
- nicebut 15:21:38 21/10/2014
- Surprised one of the TIGs hasn`t suggested that perhaps they put the large AB CAPEX in for they same reason they got ERC to produce the `ridiculous` `baseline` CPR. To let their friends accumulate at these lowly prices!! :)
- swiss11 15:09:36 21/10/2014
- Certain posters keep dragging up the red herring of MOL's capex for AB. The figure in MOL statement was for the whole MOL group ---- Europe and Kurdistan They didn't quantify the Kurdistan figure although it is likely to be under $200m GKP's share of not a lot is not one of our big worries at the moment !!!!!!!!!!!!!! RC
- Mr Roper 12:56:38 21/10/2014
- Daf, nail on the head.. "In that case total spend for AB in 2015 would be around $780m. It does seem a lot."..$780m to get to 35kbopd.. while GKP reckon $1bn to get to 100kbopd...?? Er, who needs to stay behind at the end of the maths class for extra homework? Mr MOL.....
- dafydd123 12:47:58 21/10/2014
- Highlander, on page 11 of the GKP half yearly report released in August there is a "Discretionary" column and in brackets underneath that title is (SH-66kbopd). In the Shaikan section there is a row for PF-3 which tells us $193m to include production facilities and wells. It is a discretionary spend and that table tells me that to get to 66k bopd they will have to spend it.
- highlander7 12:40:55 21/10/2014
- Not so sure they would need PF-3 for 60k+ bbls a day. Note early 2016 for this target. So I am assuming PF-1/2 will be modified. Yes they could build another PF in ~ 18 months but they have already admitted they don't have the cash needed and in any case that is very very tight design and build time. But they will certainly need it for 100k bbls a day. gla
- doshdabbler 12:40:45 21/10/2014
- Daf, yes, how could I forget AB? Surely now that the insolvency rumours have been swept aside, the news on the 30th needs that little bit of extra spice otherwise we know what will happen. Hope Mol pulls something out of the bag.
- Herschel K 12:30:49 21/10/2014
- daf, but it still isn't clear what the CAPEX on AB is for next year........the $156m for 20% certainly doesn't tally with the latest MOL presentation and report on their expenditure............ did anyone ever get to the bottom of it? H
- stucom 12:09:41 21/10/2014
- does that motley piece tell us GKP have gone all 'Yorkshire man'?...cutting cloth according to the job? let's say 'hey,we/you/anyone hasn't a clue what will pan out over the next 10 weeks.we are having dialogue,but the outcome will be....watch this space,ditto krg/Iraqi/sp/tra la lee#.back2metealeaves
- xdavid 11:25:07 21/10/2014
- Esc, I would have bigger "trust" in those large bid orders if the earlier 84k @50.5 hadn't scarpered when the bid hit 51p. I have this suspicion that we are being driven into SCAP's selling on the Ask. Queuing up behind him is Cantor & Wins @53
- Senator 10:36:30 21/10/2014
- Junkie, I sold 10000 shares at 65.3p for a consideration of £6518. I bought 11000 back at 48.82p for a consideration of £5409. I banked £1100 and have 100 more than I did before the deal. What is not to understand? Of course I am well down from my original purchase but making some light out of a grim situation.
- Al H 10:12:52 21/10/2014
- Hmmm, I said "a bit" of sanity, but not much, was clearly murder ... or did the judge really think that blasting through the door of a tiny toilet cubicle wasn't likely to end up killing the person in there.