|HOME» LSE » G » GKP Share Price » GKP Share Chat|
Gulf Keystone Share Chat :
- fairenough11 21:05:15 17/04/2015
- Daf, good post. I'll have to admit and there are probably more PIs in the same boat as me,I am having great difficulty sorting out who are the cowboys and who are the indians in this affair.Nothing ADDS UP.
- Highlands 20:42:14 17/04/2015
- The KRG ruling elite are a bunch of lying greedy bast***s who cannot be trusted. The Americans and IRG know this which is why they are being kept in check. Where do you think all that money from the "domestic" oil sales goes?The IRG are not stupid - they know exactly what is going on which is why they are insisting on the 550K bopd.
- willoicc 17:19:58 17/04/2015
- Exxon share price $ hTTp://ir.exxonmobil.com/phoenix.zhtml?c=115024&p=irol-stocklookup Date Requested April 17, 2015 The date you requested is not available. The previous trading day is April 16, 2015 Closing Price $87.73
- fairenough11 17:07:14 17/04/2015
- Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha Ha.......................... "The city had for a long time tried to curtail Kozel's excesses. Warnings were given and still nothing happened." The CITY TRIED TO CURTAIL EXCESSES....................ffs???????????????? Ha Ha H a Ha Ha Ha Ha...................... I nearly choked on me yorkie there.
- adamsmith1 17:06:35 17/04/2015
- saturn5..bigdog5... stop bullshitting guyz.... getting £2 a share bid? LOL LOL LOL WHAT PLANET U LIVING ON? there is no bid coming... this will tank to 2p soon... at least thats what im hearing... whispers...whispers
- rockefella 15:46:58 17/04/2015
- Can't seem to copy and paste article but ADVFN market watch shows markets affected by Greek worries re defaulting, also predicting a sell off next week in Asia, something about China allowing shares to be sold short. Don,t wish to be a doom and gloom merchant just reporting what's out there. Should'nt affect GKP though will it?
- 1712notout 15:11:04 17/04/2015
- Yes and his departure a watershed He went because GKP fate sealed IMO He wanted a strategy mg and capital didn't He was outvoted And that's that AB gone for less than book Another crises on the ber Sets up the pigs for the cheapo placement When they know what's coming AB sold Back up we go Bids Bang gone ;;;;;)
- Bigdog5 14:33:33 17/04/2015
- lardner, his posts used to get brought over, have they now stopped then? I understand he has excellent contacts. He was always very political and got it correct. I'm hoping he has again with the $9ps. Mr Roper you believe what you like, I use facts:-) Not that I expect anyone here to believe that. 150p and they ALL deserve to hang.
- nicebut 13:45:47 17/04/2015
- It has to be said that TK handing AH the Oilman of the year award will go down in the GKP annals as probably the comedy moment of the decade. Maybe on a par with Bob saying the SH-6 testing debacle was a just `storm in a tea cup`! IMO Both were just a kick in the nuts or a `fuck you` to shareholders IMO. Great post chix!!
- GKPhero 13:43:50 17/04/2015
- Investors Chronical comment today - "Given the weak oil price environment, it would be surprising if an industry heavyweight didn't snap up the Shaikan asset at a knockdown price, albeit one that's well in advance of Gulf's current share price."
- 1712notout 13:32:32 17/04/2015
- JB With all this chart stuff I'm wondering what happens to the top tag and volume patterns if GKP sell AB Get a bid Get a payment Announce a merger or a farm in or sell 3/4 shaikan Upgrade reserves and resources 6 fold I'm worried the SP may rocket And all the people that live here talking it down everyday may get sad
- escondido 13:25:54 17/04/2015
- H/S 'top' - forms at the end of a rally hence the 'top' tag. Volume pattern also not supportive. 35.5p support. That's the biggie. That goes then 30p quite likely. Having said all that today's so far been much like the the last few. Volume not up to much. Climbing that wall of worry again - can it get over it this time.....