|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- agnabeya 08:20:57 31/01/2015
- I'll have spam, spam, spam fritters and chips - and spam. I agree, it is rather pythonesque...:) The ER has turned off it's AIS and is no longer showing on marine traffic. Old position and track route in the Gulf of Guinea only. Oh for an RNS. HAGWA.
- TrulyScrumptious 16:13:51 30/01/2015
- Maybe by tomorrow morning we will be able to see the direction better as although it is headed in the right direction at the moment it could just be moving out to sea. A bit early to be headed for the Falklands I would have thought but who knows, if it is there will be an RNS very soon.
- emilio 15:38:57 30/01/2015
- i think PMO will take hire from the day the rig is ready and starts moving,i think they just finished lukoils well and moved away from the well,they sad mobilization till march 1 st week ! don't get nervous !
- pistonbroke1 10:17:08 30/01/2015
- agna use my link then click on the ER, then click on show track. Then hold cursor over the last position of the track and it gives time of 19.08 on 29/1 heading 234 degress. The trouble is previous images stay in your Cache sometimes so you need to do as I have stated for latest. Anyway trust me its on its way and I've had a little top up to celebrate.
- agnabeya 09:39:35 30/01/2015
- Piston, I've been checking every day and of it's last positional update (yesterday at 10.51 am) it's still on position to be drilling location 1 in the Gulf of Guinea for Lukoil. I use marine traffic too. What date do you have in the positional information box? I'd post an image, but I don't know how to do that. Can anyone tell me how? TIA
- pistonbroke1 08:25:46 30/01/2015
- I think the ER maybe underway. hxxp://www.marinetraffic.com/en/ais/home/oldshipid:368831/oldmmsi:308463000/olddate:lastknown click on ER then on vessels track and it show it heading 234 degrees (towards south America)
- Fraser038 18:32:38 22/01/2015
- hahahahaha, Chris you are such a liar. When will yo ever stop talking pish and bigging your self up. Anyone doing the opposite will make money from your last "top picks" anyone following you would be better putting it all on Red looking for 100%. Cant stand liars and you are one!
- markfrankie 21:40:41 20/01/2015
- Kind of Agree, but don't think USA want to upset their own fracking agenda. More like Saudi want to damage that as usa oil gas have re strengthened due to fracking.... Agree small frackers may well go pair shaped..And who will pick up the fracking pieces? They will be well worth it for ""when"" prices return
- markfrankie 23:29:01 18/01/2015
- UC do you have no concerns regarding Saudi's aprox~10 year stock pile? They 'could' keep prices down for a long time. Are they doing this to hit big usa fracking? and maybe small explorers? Or are they throwing their opec weight around because they can afford to? I like the look of Fogl and my guess is they could be in a prime geological position !?! UC Has Drill rig been paid for or on order?
- Undervalued Companies 19:32:32 18/01/2015
- Debate silly invention drilling been confirmed i know when rig set to leave traders ! All you do is use a telephone I know that's hard for you modern day tech people but try it some time speak to rkh, pmo or fogl.
- Fraser038 09:12:10 15/01/2015
- @Chrisoil. please share how you come up with a $35 production cost for FOGL south Basin. I do not believe this to be true. I would double it. We are not going anywhere until some news or systematic data comes out.
- THORPEMATT 20:27:18 14/01/2015
- Travls, No it hasn't as yet no. If and when it does there will be an RNS to say so and the shares will be suspended from the market also. You can subscribe to RNS so that you will be informed more quickly of any such events and therefore you won't need to log in here and ask. I hope this is of help?