|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- TrulyScrumptious 08:46:03 01/04/2015
- I agree with this post -------- Boromatt - spot on. These boards occasionally feel like the waiting room at Dignitas. I don't much care if Borgo is pulling our chains, it's just nice to have a bit of positive fun rather than wrist-slitting depression. Nobody, of course, should buy or sell anything based on BB messages from anonymous posters.
- agnabeya 08:17:11 01/04/2015
- -And those who don't know him Shanie - not everyone was in last time. If Garbled had posted stuff like this he'd have been run off the BB. There's a difference between craic - discussing possibilities - and someone posting supposed actual results outright. I'm really surprised you find that acceptable.
- TrulyScrumptious 00:21:54 01/04/2015
- Hi, I don't really believe anyone but it adds to the excitement and he has put himself 100% on the line this time. If there has been a leak I think we will see a big increase in the amount of trades, unless it's all fiction, but still fun. The other thing is I am invested for campaign,not just one drill.
- Ride the wave 22:25:23 31/03/2015
- For those that are looking to top slice/get free shares for the bigger drills , then Bor is well worth looking into . Bor mkt cap £27m @ 5.75p . Fogl mkt cap £160m @ 30.25p. If Fogl reach 60p on good news then you could get 10 Bor shares for 1 Fogl share . ATB
- agnabeya 16:57:46 31/03/2015
- efagie - I was only joshing with Truly - I see it bounced back up as soon as it fell :) I feel fairly chilled about it - not worried or over excited. Quietly optimistic really. It's an appraisal well - what can go wrong? (please don't tell me.....)
- le_commissaire 18:47:09 30/03/2015
- Dan Many thanks and sent you a reply, the mail has been closed off recently but fully operational now. Read that reply about the photograph. To con, you have to have a brain that is faster than your target. This guy has been so easy to drill background on as he has left holes like a string vest.
- THORPEMATT 22:29:28 29/03/2015
- 5 out of 7 may have shows of HCs but certainly not all sealed and trapped. Statistically a drill such as this would see one commercial reservoir as the most likely outcome. With 2 and zero being the next most likely. Hopefully a detailed wireline analysis will be available shortly...
- Undervalued Companies 15:07:04 29/03/2015
- Yawn ask the blogger. In meantime bet Blogger enjoys you clicking on all the articles and podcasts earning him loot. You never make sense your an odd troll who spends his life talking about rubbish that's pretty sad.
- fadilz 14:21:54 29/03/2015
- Downhole seismic tests involve support boats moving around - was certainly used in SFB by both FOGl and BOR. Even without this, I seem to remember support boats in holding patterns (depends on weather?) --> I would not read too much into support boat movements.
- usmcgs 15:33:21 27/03/2015
- Agna Only been looking the last couple of weeks and it seems average I wouldn't say it was low compared to that. Depends on time period I suppose :) Like anything with stats you can get it to say what you like.
- Undervalued Companies 15:14:32 27/03/2015
- You be jumping in to your doom anga T. worth the wait this one champagne on ice. No vol of half normal amount traders playing games let's hope zeb comes in but if not FOGL -50% on the day then an issue.
- shakudomaster 14:42:28 27/03/2015
- Le comm. Always read your posts. I also hold bor and rkh and hope eventually to emerge in profit. While I wait I do like to tweak forlorn, chrisoil and his avatars etc, not because they actually know jack, but for the occaisional response meaning I have rattled them.As I said, looks like a few chaps do need something for the weekend :)