|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- shafaq 14:48:38 17/11/2014
- Hopefully not long to go now for the rig to make its move, and we also have 3d report to come out as it is was expecting this to have already been out.But now is the time to have your top ups as I think momentum and adrenalin should start very soon.
- THEWEALTHOFSOCRATES 14:17:54 17/11/2014
- Iwebsharedealing [halifax] £5/trade £25 one off for ISA Reinvest divs at 2% [max £5] charge. - buy/sell limit orders - range trading - options.. & more. - also, they've saved my ass a few times while catching falling knives...
- cyan 12:59:47 17/11/2014
- I have seen your idea put forward before. It has merit if ALL join in and say put in a sell limit order of , say, not less than £1.50. Will spike the guns of shorter's in any share. Who is game?
- THEWEALTHOFSOCRATES 12:25:01 17/11/2014
- To long term holders: Send your online broker a message by putting a sell limit order on this for a fair price [DYOR]. If enough shareholders do this, brokers will raise price targets & not lend out shares to potential shorters.
- TrulyScrumptious 10:20:14 14/11/2014
- Hi agna, all set for the off, I have my fill here. However, why not check out PANR as the tipsters and twitter freaks have missed it. Fully funded. Spud should be end December with another one after that.
- purple11 08:49:04 13/11/2014
- cant understand the fascination with gclarke. nothing he predicted in the past came good he made a loss on his investment. looks to me he was just another punter that didn't know what he was talking about. quite why ppl think he may now know what he is talking about is a strange one!
- le_commissaire 14:06:19 12/11/2014
- agna I was asked to publicly comment on Gclarkes post on iii re his contact advising him to sell all Falklands stocks immediately. Have you read the post? Luckily i have many years experience of him and BHS to last me a lifetime.
- Undervalued Companies 08:26:46 06/11/2014
- Run i am not selling just stating the bloody truth published report came out after I bought by the way I disagree with a very large position On Lancashire bought in the float years ago. Right out of here.......
- runwaypaul 08:18:38 06/11/2014
- incase you've forgotten what you posted 2 days ago! "Loon of 4 bed semi retired idiot. More cheap shares bought 28 and a bit pence" perhaps you should worry more about the block selling on LRE at the moment pmsl
- squiresquire 08:15:13 04/11/2014
- One thing I have learnt over the last 35 years dealing is that the oilies that can potentially discover large finds....like us....can move beyond belief. I think this will start creeping up now as people gradually buy in and we will be at or around 40p before the rig news hits.
- le_commissaire 15:41:48 02/11/2014
- LR2. There are some non premium members posting on it at the moment. I had a similar message on my own board when i cancelled my premium subscription. Actually prevented looking at my own board. I clicked onn old bookmark of the thread and it was fine. It had to be a PBB in order for me to stop some from using it.
- purple11 10:28:30 02/11/2014
- certainly not mates if you spoke to me in real life like you have done and do continually to ppl on these bbs I wouldn't give you the time of day. everytime you post a bad smell wafts though the boards.