|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- TrulyScrumptious 10:47:52 22/12/2014
- It seems the Saudis don't have such a control on the oil price after all so we could see a slight rise as world economies benefit - more jobs, more spending, more manufacturing, more flights so the future looks a lot brighter than it did a week or two ago. But who knows? Except TRP, PANR and FOGL should all be drilling in the new year and these are my biggest holding of 'gambling' stocks.
- Fraser038 09:00:54 22/12/2014
- halved my holding, was carrying to many at this price for now. please everyone remember anything can happen.... nothing at all is certain... I will buy again but I think oil will sink next year. (still hold 50K@23p)
- tongosti 22:42:45 21/12/2014
- Have faith fellas. There are not too many explorers out there going after a fully funded 5 drilling well program. It is staggering what the size of the prize is (which is backed up by the profile of our drilling partners).Onwards and upwards to at least 70p prior to spud! GLA
- agnabeya 10:17:08 20/12/2014
- Fraser - I just got sent that link by a mate - and it IS worth a look. The oil will change the FI beyond measure - and they are doing the right things to deal with it to their advantage. They had a group visit to Shetland a year or two ago, to find out how their small council handled Big Oil when they tried to bully Shetland - and won.
- Fraser038 20:36:05 19/12/2014
- iii was actually worth a visit.... hxxp://www.penguin-news.com/index.php/news/politics/item/795-executive-council-summa Drilling to start End of March by the looks of things. I'm amazed but how much the residents and Government back each and every drilling campaign. Yes they want a share, but its a fair share and a pleasure to work with.
- TrulyScrumptious 15:16:05 18/12/2014
- Clever you Crisoil, or are you UC today? You must be the best investor in the UK, you always get it spot on. Everyone is so interested in your personal trades. By the way, how's your super tip LOGP doing? Not so long ago I remember you telling everyone to buy at about 12p+.
- mariopeter 08:55:38 18/12/2014
- Secretary of OPEC says the fall in oil price is not a supply and demand issue. Anyway the oil price seems to have spent the entire week completing a reverse head and shoulder which could mean the end to the decline.....at last !!!!!!
- thuja2 17:57:21 17/12/2014
- This fall in price has all to do with panic and the media fuelling it the more they talk about it the worse it gets it will even out before long, Asia and India are both picking up and are alive with cars.
- cyan 22:47:34 15/12/2014
- Good evening ben. I have read one analysts opinion that the US market is way overpriced and there could be a crash. Same chap said the UK stock market is the best value its been for 40 years; so we are alright.
- thuja2 17:57:08 15/12/2014
- I agree with you agna, they are political shenanegans commodity prices are manipulated all the time and I would not be surprised if hurting Russia is one of the main reasons, there is no way that one minute we have dwindling oil and the next a glut.
- amccarty 11:53:56 12/12/2014
- As the price of oil at the moment should not be affecting this share to such an extent as the recent fall.Is there something else which as yet has not been disclosed or is it just the work of the muppets
- GunsOfMarscapone 22:11:19 11/12/2014
- I would all relax, it's half the cost to extract in an offshore conventional field; within the most lenient taxation regime in the world. Another big find to match Darwin would help, yes! It's a substantial find.