|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- Undervalued Companies 16:46:12 08/09/2014
- Yes sure is desire truly a mean new world oil you nasty little provoking weed Your profile just full of chrisoil loving maybe it's time you admit the master controls the Market. You go on old age pensioner cruise hols while the master interviews the CEOs and makes them outperform every single share on the Market today.
- imperial3 12:25:16 08/09/2014
- Come the drilling programme next ,with 5 wells,you would hardly expect the share price to stay rooted at 24p.The anticipation will be a lot more than that.It would hardly take a genius to work that out.All that is required is patience.Successful wells will propel these.
- smarner 23:53:13 05/09/2014
- From what I recall the last round of drilling found a lot of gas in the south almost too much going by the abandonment? Then there was the BOR condensate. Oil in the north ARG yet to drill but sitting next to sea lion. Mr Putin is well on the way to making the economical case for the FIs.
- imperial3 10:08:41 05/09/2014
- As we move closer and closer to the drilling programme,retrenchment back to 24p or so,will become increasingly unlikely.Those that hold back waiting for those sort of prices, will have missed the boat,as momentum gathers.
- colinvest 09:21:21 04/09/2014
- Agreed purple11; and waiting for sub-30p again, even 28p, to let excitement dissipate, while building position in neighbouring ARG where the mkt.cap at £28m. is 1/4 of FOGL and has more potential to double (or more!) .....!!
- purple11 18:31:34 03/09/2014
- yaaaawnnnn.... let it backtest 28 forward test 36 do whatever,let it play out its broken out,just signalling thats its in play-run your winners itll be at far higher prices in dec add on any weakness and wait- gla
- purple11 13:07:58 03/09/2014
- Has a contract with Total South Africa until early Nov. Will move south to Falklands after that and is due P Stanley about 10-15 Dec then maintenance plus PMO leg fitting and Zebedee early Feb 2015 rather take 54p as it rolls into view,these prices will be seen again.only a couple of months to wait. gla
- Plutonian 08:45:01 03/09/2014
- Eirik Raude is currently drilling Total project 80km south of Mossel Bay in the Western Cape, not "steaming towards the Falkland Islands". "backing oil exploration off the Falkland Islands remains about as high risk as investing can get" - This is no longer wild-catting; there is an accommodating and solid tax regime; a stable political situation.
- Therealdeal5 21:24:48 02/09/2014
- Guys whatever Eburne The Troll says is a load of crap, just ignore him he doesn't own a share in anything, he is a Troll that surfs shares that rises, and says he has bought after they have risen, and sold after they have fallen. You get my drift? Lol I have The Troll on Filter as it never spoke the truth, I am sure you are all smart enough to work out what The Troll is up to.
- Therealdeal5 19:09:26 02/09/2014
- Guys I recommend you put Eburne on filter like I have, he is known as the Troll on the bPC and PMG boards, he never buys a share, he professes to be a top Fund Manager that can't reveal his true identity, just stay alert as he is clueless, I filtered him best thing I have ever done. Wait for his childish response.
- colinvest 23:21:37 01/09/2014
- Fair comment Monomono, but I think the UK would benefit from the supply of oil if maybe Shell or BP had an interest in its production and distribution. Either, or both could be accumulating shares to that end; as indeed someone has done very cleverly over the past 7 months to the tune of some 40-million shares.
- shafaq 13:57:13 21/08/2014
- Let's hope purple but sometimes you get this feeling that this will do really well in the next few months.My target is also like 50-60p before spud but that can come very quickly just like when I bought oex at 2.5p in august and was expecting 4p by March but by September or October it surpassed that and started selling in batches across 5p/6p and so on.So expecting the same here.