|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- deslyxic 12:42:07 22/07/2014
- TLP I think he's already diagnosed his own condition.... "Walter Mitty Syndrome is when you daydream about yourself being in another life as much as or even more than you pay attention to your real life. The name comes from a short story where the main character thinks up exciting scenarios for himself in his head when he's bored."
- CHRISOIL TWITTER 07:19:16 22/07/2014
- Any contact this time will be seriously dealt with. As for your other comments not all of us like RKH otherwise we would invest in RKH thats why the smart ones invested in fogl hence why i post mainly on fogl thread.
- Undervalued Companies 16:39:53 18/07/2014
- Well I would not say that while you lot have been buying RKH at toppy prices I bought a large amount of fogl. Why else do you think the shares have been going up for the past two weeks ? Finished now it's to toppy so no doubt back to 25p
- from bard to verse 22:55:01 15/07/2014
- Perchance "UC" will get his comeuppance 'ere long. Mater and Pater will be very cross when he gets back home from his Mordor (Fellowship of the Ring) holiday. Fancy putting a snap of the family "castle" on his own twitblog, I ask you? Ye gods, he was just aching to be sussed out methinks!
- cyan 13:30:49 15/07/2014
- Afternoon Walter. Looks like Chrisoil did not like posts that challenged him and his multi personality postings. Pity ADVFN have not acted earlier regarding the way he has posted himself for so long. It would not have got to this.
- shakudomaster 14:46:51 09/07/2014
- Chrisoil. King of his own sad mind. Nothing else.Why do oilies attract so many sad individuals who set themselves up as usefull, knowledgeable commentators. We don't get Malcy. We get vacuous weirdos like foghorn etc.YOU ALL KNOW JACK S....T.
- Walter Ego 14:06:10 09/07/2014
- For someone who spends all day on here talking out of his a*se it takes some neck to be posting under an alias which itself is an anagram of "cl***ris whitter".... but then, he probably wouldn't know one if he saw one!
- john09 09:27:31 08/07/2014
- Me too. I'm expecting 60p at least before we find out well results. Scarcity value alone will drive this much much higher. There aren't many small cap oilies drilling wells next year from what I can see so far
- imperial3 12:07:06 07/07/2014
- I cannot see much movement in the price until drilling commences.Interest will start on spudding.Therefore I cannot see much point in buying this year tying up funds which could be used elsewhere imo.
- shanieboy01 13:59:23 04/07/2014
- I was a holder of des and hence I am now a holder here. Does anyone remember days of high volitility. On those days I remember lots of trades of 1 share either bought or sold. What did that mean?. Was it traders communicating with each other
- shafaq 18:27:06 30/06/2014
- Bought my first fogl last week and hope to have 100k by august as then hopefully will hold on till first spud.Obviously the 3d analyses and reserve report update should set us up for a very truly exciting journey.
- harrior2 17:39:00 25/05/2014
- Cost break down clarified oil Recovery: $.25/bl or $250 million 9% royalty:--------------$865 '' 21% tax:-----------------$1836 '' Total operation cost-----$3091 '' (3.01 Billion) Gross sales-------------$10000 '' ($10 Billion) Gross earnings-----------$6.9 Billion/yr 40% FOGL share-----------$2.76 Billion/yr Harrior2