|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- shafaq 13:57:13 21/08/2014
- Let's hope purple but sometimes you get this feeling that this will do really well in the next few months.My target is also like 50-60p before spud but that can come very quickly just like when I bought oex at 2.5p in august and was expecting 4p by March but by September or October it surpassed that and started selling in batches across 5p/6p and so on.So expecting the same here.
- purple11 12:59:57 21/08/2014
- it may retest or not,but either way getting some important energy into it to form the inevitable breakout. best price as the rig rolls into town,as always xmas only a few months away now,and 3d will be out soon. hold and accumulate on any weakness now.im looking for another tranche too.gl
- shanieboy01 17:01:01 18/08/2014
- Thanks Peter and stork. I have not decided if I should average down but I think I will. I don't want a large portfolio anymore (2 babies). If I can get some of my fogl/des loss back I will be happy. I think this will be approx 50p at spud.
- Undervalued Companies 09:55:10 18/08/2014
- Complete loon you are truly and this from a person who held through the last two fogl duffers to sub 30p. Not to mention countless duffers in desire and new world oil. If you recall sold 70p pre duffers.
- deslyxic 12:42:07 22/07/2014
- TLP I think he's already diagnosed his own condition.... "Walter Mitty Syndrome is when you daydream about yourself being in another life as much as or even more than you pay attention to your real life. The name comes from a short story where the main character thinks up exciting scenarios for himself in his head when he's bored."
- CHRISOIL TWITTER 07:19:16 22/07/2014
- Any contact this time will be seriously dealt with. As for your other comments not all of us like RKH otherwise we would invest in RKH thats why the smart ones invested in fogl hence why i post mainly on fogl thread.
- from bard to verse 22:55:01 15/07/2014
- Perchance "UC" will get his comeuppance 'ere long. Mater and Pater will be very cross when he gets back home from his Mordor (Fellowship of the Ring) holiday. Fancy putting a snap of the family "castle" on his own twitblog, I ask you? Ye gods, he was just aching to be sussed out methinks!
- cyan 13:30:49 15/07/2014
- Afternoon Walter. Looks like Chrisoil did not like posts that challenged him and his multi personality postings. Pity ADVFN have not acted earlier regarding the way he has posted himself for so long. It would not have got to this.
- shakudomaster 14:46:51 09/07/2014
- Chrisoil. King of his own sad mind. Nothing else.Why do oilies attract so many sad individuals who set themselves up as usefull, knowledgeable commentators. We don't get Malcy. We get vacuous weirdos like foghorn etc.YOU ALL KNOW JACK S....T.
- Walter Ego 14:06:10 09/07/2014
- For someone who spends all day on here talking out of his a*se it takes some neck to be posting under an alias which itself is an anagram of "cl***ris whitter".... but then, he probably wouldn't know one if he saw one!
- john09 09:27:31 08/07/2014
- Me too. I'm expecting 60p at least before we find out well results. Scarcity value alone will drive this much much higher. There aren't many small cap oilies drilling wells next year from what I can see so far
- imperial3 12:07:06 07/07/2014
- I cannot see much movement in the price until drilling commences.Interest will start on spudding.Therefore I cannot see much point in buying this year tying up funds which could be used elsewhere imo.