|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- agnabeya 12:37:22 04/03/2015
- Exactly Cyan - I was talking in context of the North Sea. The UK Gov can't afford to lose the North Sea because it is a cash cow for them. The fact that the FI has a an attractive tax regime works so much in it's favour - and I believe will help force the hand of the government in reducing the North Sea taxes.
- cyan 12:23:18 04/03/2015
- Good afternoon agnabeya "But never lose sight of the oil here belonging to the Falkland Islands-not the UK." Are there any people in the world more pro British than the Falkland Islanders? The fact that the UK government has not got its rather greedy fingers on the tax regime is a big plus point in my book.
- agnabeya 09:35:57 04/03/2015
- Truly - I mis-read a post on the LSE RKH BB. there was a thread about target depth and the numbers 14-19 were mentioned - but that was the well number at Liz. Doh! How could I forget Liz? So TD may be back to the roughly 4 week span of the last drills.
- adg 17:11:48 03/03/2015
- luck more than anything - just felt all facts considered, momentum was picking up and I reckon will do into tomorrow also - especially as they should eb spudding soon. Same thoughts a few weeks ago when I topped up non-SIPP holding to 50k at 28p
- Nick Rubens 11:59:58 02/03/2015
- Is it because a tweeter has tweeted they may need to raise money for a fifth well? Always causes uncertainty things like that. How likely it is, I don't know. And if so then how will they time it? Placing now or try on a first good (hopefully) well result?
- Walter Ego 10:29:34 02/03/2015
- Just before I put my 'jacket' on I thought I'd 'chip' in and post a half-'baked' 'mash' up to see if there's been any news of the well 'spud' yet? You'll probably 'roast' me for this, but never mind! I must 'fry' so 'tata' for now....
- colinvest 15:29:11 27/02/2015
- 28746:chris, spot on forecast this morning! Absorbed the selling this morning, MM's no doubt filling their boots! Now if this could end in '+' territory, we could have a mini-key-reversal, and then maybe an exciting close to the last day in February! Roll on a touch of March madness/euphoria ..!!
- GunsOfMarscapone 10:15:45 27/02/2015
- Le Com Not sure if I should ask this but; with family fund managers, offshore stuff etc, why on earth interact with plankton like us? I bet the vast majority of here have five figure porties max! Surely Coutts have there own forum. Glyndebourne/Royal Ascot etc. Or did I see you down at William Hill yesterday, Margate branch.
- colinvest 08:24:16 27/02/2015
- It's all in the mind! If you want to be chrisoil that is! Whatever! - MM's having a last squeeze, as chrisc168 says, "down in the morning and up in late afternoon" ahead of 'March madness' down-under ..!
- THEWEALTHOFSOCRATES 16:24:34 26/02/2015
- Which oil price is this tracking? hxxps://www.tradingfloor.com/posts/from-the-floor-opec-basks-as-brent-wti-spread-widens-3779678 Brent should be the best to follow as it's more internationally recognized. If oil companies can choose a price to sell at it'll be the higher one...
- THEWEALTHOFSOCRATES 16:12:22 26/02/2015
- It's simple really. This stock pretty much tracks the oil price like almost all of the others. If you can find indicators that oil will rise, you can use that to help you decide when to buy this. Also, be aware that Falkland Holdings will be doing the same & they'll end up buying a large stake in this.
- le_commissaire 12:33:03 26/02/2015
- Greg I read those tweets you highlighted and my laughter had jessica my wife, asking what i was looking at. I showed her the tweets and asked me 'who is that idiot?" I replied 'Nobody darling, that is the main problem he has, a clear case of a very deep insecurity complex". I felt that summed it up quite roundly :)