|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- TrulyScrumptious 15:25:32 17/04/2015
- On the lunchtime news. Argentina want to extradite board members of the oil companies drilling in the Falklands because they say all the oil belongs to the 40 million Argentinians. The UK government do not agree!
- agnabeya 14:43:44 17/04/2015
- tidy - I missed that - you mean FOGL or the Falklands was on the news? edit: I got it - the court case? Yes - held in a court in Argentina with an Argentinian appointed Argentine judge 'willing to hear the case'..... I might as well decide the outcome of the next Eurovision in my living room with my drunk mates. It will have as much jurisdiction on the world stage. :D
- Robpuguk 13:06:50 15/04/2015
- Not really, well maybe the fact that a big 2nd drill in the south has now been cancelled. But old news now tbh. Day 7 of the isobel drill, which is costing FOGL zero $'s to drill... fast drill this one - what do we reckon - 20 days?
- efagie 13:20:00 14/04/2015
- Doubt agna majors clamouring, in part that many are already in argentina and not wanting any repsol affects. though repsol themselves might be a good raised finger to the argies. To argos being there some 20 years and not having much done, and not having the suitors, might give a reasonable thought to why.
- barvin 11:57:29 14/04/2015
- Do you see after the drilling campaign, the potential of FOGL buying BOR out? The Falklands sector certainly looks ripe for consolidation. This would leave them with control over SFB and more leverage with Noble/Premier etc. This could then make a SFB drilling campaign more worthwhile with some economies of scale. Plus the licenses at FOGL and BOR are very close.
- Nick Rubens 14:05:22 13/04/2015
- I'm looking for a run up to drill depth and results. Doesn't look like it's going to go crazy like a few years ago, but a good result followed with increasing price of oil will help it make a good medium term hold.
- the black spanner 11:54:12 13/04/2015
- FOGL have opened up a can of worms by announcing the change of plan plan now. The instis have known about it for weeks but PIs have been kept in the dark and investing on the assumption that a high risk SFB was going to happen at rig rates that were set at all time highs. They've issued RNS's that they've known to be untrue.
- efagie 10:55:39 13/04/2015
- rob, puts them in a good place. some $100m cash in dec. 40% to pay of the $50m for zebedee. $20m. some 27.5 of say $60m for humpback. c$16m. still leaves some $64m. quite a bit could be done with that.
- cyan 09:04:10 13/04/2015
- The decisions make a lot of sense. The nfb has proved it self and costs half as much to drill as the sfb. Development costs will, of course, similarly be much cheaper. Not so good news for BOR today though, imo.
- TrulyScrumptious 07:45:29 13/04/2015
- Great news. That misleading fool Chris oil is an absolute idiot, he got FOGL completely wrong and what he said about Argos is a reversal of the truth. ------------------ ...Argos Resources which has been pumped ready for a dump in the market and is primed for a classic short. My target price has increased to 2p.
- Robpuguk 16:30:56 10/04/2015
- I got 41 point something, and i think i got very lucky - surprised me that it opened at 45p tbh. Just need some proper fat amount of oil pay at isobel to break 50p otherwise i think 40p will once again be hard to break. Lets not discuss a dry hole lol
- 2Rocketman 12:38:43 10/04/2015
- Hi all, Just managed to access an old share account and discovered I have a reasonable holding here which transferred over from DES days. Any chance someone could just give me a quick recap and what is on the horizon. Thanks in advance.