|HOME» LSE » F » FOGL Share Price » FOGL Share Chat|
Falkland Og Share Chat :
- Undervalued Companies 08:57:51 21/10/2014
- Yes few cheap ones going now I bet you all wish you sold on interims and bought back he he he Still truly off stalking for once I think travelling on over 80s cruise ship hol on Costa Concordia with pa plast and anga the tranny
- younasm 22:51:32 19/10/2014
- oil price is only recovering from an oversold level - GS have track of record of making these kind of assessments, only to take the opposite view when it suits them. WTI will be below $80 within a week. Not much impact to FOGL : 25p - 35p a big enough range for the next 6-months.
- shafaq 13:51:57 16/10/2014
- FraserAs I said don't need to sell so can hold for much longer, one good thing is that we are still 5/6 months away so hopefully we all should be ok.I think the market was toppy and needed something to drag it down and I cannot see oil below $80 for too long otherwise opec will definately do something.
- Fraser038 12:45:35 16/10/2014
- 20K? ouch!! My Av is 27 so sitting in an alright position. I cant believe we are at our all time low given whats round the corner.... another recession on its way is the only thing that will stop the sp next year, oil back down to $40? I hope not but it can happen.
- amccarty 14:43:32 14/10/2014
- Normally the weather is at its best November to March that's the time to drill with less chance of down days. Quark expedition ships carrying passengers do there cruising during that period only in the Antarctica
- Robpuguk 13:51:10 14/10/2014
- I cant see it Ramayer - if anything the rig rates may start to tumble now which will help the campaign costs. The rig is signed up, its currently en route to its final drill for Lukoil before it makes its journey down to the Falklands.. it'll happen.
- shafaq 13:49:23 14/10/2014
- RamayerThe drill is 6 months away and everything is signed for the campaign, it would be foolish for anyone now to have pull out and may cost them more to do it.DyorImo fear creeping in most people and the mms are taking cheapies.
- TrulyScrumptious 10:05:59 13/10/2014
- Marine Traffic has the Eirik Raude drill rig anchored in Cape Town port in preparation for its next contract in the Falklands, a six well drilling programme for Premier Oil and Noble Energy. (info courtesy moneymunch on the TRP thread) Hopefully, not long to go before we see a bit of upward momentum.
- TrulyScrumptious 16:53:01 09/10/2014
- Wake up sloppy thinker, I had all my eggs in Rockhopper while you took an awful hit when Desire I found only water. I felt very sorry for you as I never like to see anyone lose their shirt like that. I see Rutter is comparing you to Walter Mitty on the LOGP thread, I have to agree with him.
- imperial3 16:38:41 29/09/2014
- Think about it.This is a no brainer.5 funded wells,anticipation and news flow will inevitably push these up as we move closer to drilling.An encouraging result from a well will be the trigger for the herd.Although,we still have to wait several months yet, the canny but patient buyers will be moving in, quietly no doubt.
- TheMadStork 11:34:13 21/09/2014
- I'm fully back in following the dip; am looking for 500k shares in the near future. Target 50p, though this might be revised up/down depending on the price around rig mobile. Also considering risking some on Zebedee given the relatively high CoS. If Zeb *is* successful, with all of the other drills still to come, then 75-100p is very much on the cards.
- purple11 13:25:02 18/09/2014
- I agree with runway. no one cares about chris oil or how many millions of shares you say you have. he may be a berk,but the entertainment factor is amusing only to a point. isn't it all getting rather dull now? atb