|HOME» LSE » E » ESG Share Price » ESG Share Chat|
Eservglobal Share Chat :
- p1nkfish 11:19:49 02/03/2015
- Probably poached. This is being taken as a neagtive but it needn't be. I'm annoyed that he organised the funding round then jumped but it might be a sign that his new employer sees ESG as a threat. Keep eyes open on where he is going to. He hasn't been fired.
- ade45 18:01:57 03/10/2014
- Clearly the CFO doesn't think the sp is about to double, and he has watched the sp halve from the peak with many other techs so Mrs CFO is probably not happy they didn't cash in earlier. Doubt there is any more to it but who knows
- she-ra 17:02:43 03/10/2014
- I agree p1nkfish.If I knew the company and share price was going places I would have borrowed or remortgaged something. It seems cgp_win is an insider and seems to be leaking market sensitive information before it is released.
- she-ra 13:40:58 22/08/2014
- cgp_win - I get what you are saying. Maybe I lack vision but I don't see this company making profits of £5 million in the next 3 years. I suppose the fall in share price of Monitise doesn't help either.
- cgp_win 08:45:27 14/08/2014
- How can this stock be back at pre-mastercard deal levels? The outlook on mobile money and eServe's core business has improved and the team have done a great job!!! Seems like some forced sellers or broker games have driven the price down to me. Very cheap down here, market factoring in almost nothing from MasterCard/HomeSend.
- cgp_win 01:18:45 11/04/2014
- Seems like MasterCard have started pushing this - flows to start soon: www.homesend.com Also they are the back end for the MTN and Bharti Airtel agreement: hxxp://www.iol.co.za/business/companies/mtn-bharti-allow-cash-flow-across-borders-1.1673134 The story only builds from here.
- Celeritas 12:15:48 27/03/2014
- New Chairman shouldn't be far away, a big hitter hopefully. We are pleased to tell you that this search is well advanced with a qualified shortlist of interested candidates and we anticipate making an announcement in the near future.
- Leeson31 17:19:28 22/12/2013
- Youre reading the whole tech sector wrong...... Ill email u from my private yacht when its two quid to let you know you missed out. :) Ps next fy revs ~£200m, and pbt ~£50m If its gets a big mcap now, think what it wil be given next yrs revs, and exponential rev growth thereafter.... Its a no brainer.... Youre thinking too much old chool style mate...
- ade45 17:13:47 22/12/2013
- Needs some major ramping or something dramatic to go much higher than £1 billion mkt cap on a hundred something million revs next year. Massive growth is already priced in. Results will be critical, could bring a dose of reality
- PKA3 12:47:42 20/12/2013
- I also went for Moni on the basis that it had already signed up some major players of which the most notable is VISA. eServGLOBAL does look like it's getting it's act together having confirmed that it's restructuring is now complete and the MasterCard deal is a real plus. Will be tracking it a bit closer.