|HOME» LSE » E » ESG Share Price » ESG Share Chat|
Eservglobal Share Chat :
- she-ra 13:40:58 22/08/2014
- cgp_win - I get what you are saying. Maybe I lack vision but I don't see this company making profits of £5 million in the next 3 years. I suppose the fall in share price of Monitise doesn't help either.
- she-ra 16:41:40 20/08/2014
- cgp_win - Can you explain how the price factors in the core business? I don't even think the price justifies the whole business. It seems to be on a pe of 90. Which is completely ridiculous. A pe of 20 would be much more reasonable.
- cgp_win 08:45:27 14/08/2014
- How can this stock be back at pre-mastercard deal levels? The outlook on mobile money and eServe's core business has improved and the team have done a great job!!! Seems like some forced sellers or broker games have driven the price down to me. Very cheap down here, market factoring in almost nothing from MasterCard/HomeSend.
- cgp_win 01:18:45 11/04/2014
- Seems like MasterCard have started pushing this - flows to start soon: www.homesend.com Also they are the back end for the MTN and Bharti Airtel agreement: hxxp://www.iol.co.za/business/companies/mtn-bharti-allow-cash-flow-across-borders-1.1673134 The story only builds from here.
- Celeritas 12:15:48 27/03/2014
- New Chairman shouldn't be far away, a big hitter hopefully. We are pleased to tell you that this search is well advanced with a qualified shortlist of interested candidates and we anticipate making an announcement in the near future.
- Leeson31 17:19:28 22/12/2013
- Youre reading the whole tech sector wrong...... Ill email u from my private yacht when its two quid to let you know you missed out. :) Ps next fy revs ~£200m, and pbt ~£50m If its gets a big mcap now, think what it wil be given next yrs revs, and exponential rev growth thereafter.... Its a no brainer.... Youre thinking too much old chool style mate...
- ade45 17:13:47 22/12/2013
- Needs some major ramping or something dramatic to go much higher than £1 billion mkt cap on a hundred something million revs next year. Massive growth is already priced in. Results will be critical, could bring a dose of reality
- PKA3 12:47:42 20/12/2013
- I also went for Moni on the basis that it had already signed up some major players of which the most notable is VISA. eServGLOBAL does look like it's getting it's act together having confirmed that it's restructuring is now complete and the MasterCard deal is a real plus. Will be tracking it a bit closer.
- ade45 12:14:52 20/12/2013
- Must be a lot easier for a profitable £100 million mobile money company to 5 bag than a loss making £900 million company Not really competitors in most areas. Esg has a clear and profitable niche, and slowly diversifying while moni is much more spread out
- guru 08:40:09 19/12/2013
- As a result of the transfer of assets to the HomeSend JV, eServGlobal will recognise a gain on disposal of between EUR23.5M - EUR24.2M in FY2014 (consideration of EUR30.0M less assets classified as held for sale of EUR5.1M and estimated selling expenses). Not Bad!
- painter 06:36:57 17/12/2013
- Prelims on the website as 31/12/2013. Note last year the website said Prelims 31/12/2012 but they actually announced them on the 21/12/2012. So if you want some more prior to results, then my tip is to shop early. GLA
- allstar4eva 07:30:09 29/06/2013
- Very encouraging results. The next year or so should be very interesting for this company. Growing revenues and huge margins is always a fantastic combination. Potential multibagger from here if services really start to gain traction. Still under the radar with a quiet BB. Good sign also. Chance yesterday to add on a low too!