|HOME» LSE » E » ENRT Share Price » ENRT Share Chat|
Environ.recycle Share Chat :
- phoenixs 11:45:20 28/01/2015
- hitch, at last there has been some progress, step by step I think that there will be a transformation of ENRT. They now have the calibre of directors which has been needed for a very long time. The initial order for axiom and development of businesses in China and the US should result in sp getting a real lift this year.
- woodwards26 09:54:37 24/11/2014
- The share price doesn't seem to reflect that this is much more than another part of this long long story.But I like it bought back in a few weeks ago and doubled my stake today. But double not a lot isn't much more .Maybe this time will be different
- phoenixs 09:30:50 24/11/2014
- very significant that an Arup man is now on the board. I think it is, at long last, the results of Lee Clayton's very thorough approach to the development of the PIM technology. As mentioned before, this should have happened years ago, but it is better late than never! I would assume that there are a number of sizeable licensing deals in the offing for this appointment to have made sense.
- TSK 1 19:27:36 28/07/2014
- Beep. Well said 2J. I hate Utsk as well. Besides the merd, and lack of rose bushes, it's cold and most of the inhabitants speak Uzbek-Russian. When did you decide to leave? I'll have to go now, I'm feeling dizzy. PS. She feels quite soft. PPSSSSSSS. I think she's got a puncture.
- I hate utsk 20:35:20 27/07/2014
- For you it's down, always has been, and alwqys will be. You are merd, through and through. You are spineless, you have no Spunk! I hate you for what you do, and who you are! spinless. Ps did you hear the BEEP? we did dAID.
- times104 13:38:17 17/07/2014
- I think I like this game. Sharp point...compass point...talking point...needle point...it's rude to point...point of view...view point...ah! just like the good old days...wake up 2J think there is life in this thread yet...
- 2Jinxed 22:03:19 06/06/2014
- Good God! No answer from it! WELL NO SUPRISE THERE THEN! Ms Wong.. as so! Said dAID.When is 2j BACK? We know he is very ill with cancer, but he will survive.We hope he does!! But we will carry on the family values. Honesty!!
- 2Jinxed 20:38:47 06/06/2014
- Can you bloody believe it" Here we are doing the family tree, and guess what!We are related to Walters! Through Georgian Walters, well I broke down and cried, then I reached for the Kleenex, then I thought sod it, so had some brandy to calm my nerves! Life is a bag of "merd". I'm wondering seeing as we are related, am I due a refund? dAID..
- TSK 1 14:36:01 22/05/2014
- I don't have any tricks, old or new, and I don't want any. However if 2J can demonstrate the Indian Rope Trick and disappear into the upper atmosphere I'll put my name down as a willing observer. I'll also set fire to the rope afterwards to preserve his secret.
- Bidmoll 12:57:09 10/03/2014
- I would say it's just the MM's reacting to orders rather than any direct worries of dilution. Now that the Oxford Capital holding has been split among their investors, I wonder if they would be deemed to be acting in concert if they took up any offer? If so the rules of breaching the 30% threshold would still apply
- modform 20:01:51 08/03/2014
- What do you expect, mw used to tip on daily mail. His other tip vialogy is even worse performer, you have to pay to subscribe to receive such a load of crap. The no of tips that have gone bust is unbelievable, where he does his research is beyond me. Just visit his free section of his web site for a laugh.