|HOME» LSE » E » ENRT Share Price » ENRT Share Chat|
Environ.recycle Share Chat :
- times104 13:38:17 17/07/2014
- I think I like this game. Sharp point...compass point...talking point...needle point...it's rude to point...point of view...view point...ah! just like the good old days...wake up 2J think there is life in this thread yet...
- 2Jinxed 22:03:19 06/06/2014
- Good God! No answer from it! WELL NO SUPRISE THERE THEN! Ms Wong.. as so! Said dAID.When is 2j BACK? We know he is very ill with cancer, but he will survive.We hope he does!! But we will carry on the family values. Honesty!!
- 2Jinxed 20:38:47 06/06/2014
- Can you bloody believe it" Here we are doing the family tree, and guess what!We are related to Walters! Through Georgian Walters, well I broke down and cried, then I reached for the Kleenex, then I thought sod it, so had some brandy to calm my nerves! Life is a bag of "merd". I'm wondering seeing as we are related, am I due a refund? dAID..
- TSK 1 14:36:01 22/05/2014
- I don't have any tricks, old or new, and I don't want any. However if 2J can demonstrate the Indian Rope Trick and disappear into the upper atmosphere I'll put my name down as a willing observer. I'll also set fire to the rope afterwards to preserve his secret.
- TSK 1 19:03:51 28/04/2014
- 2j - I don't have an ink well - I lost it. Which is probably why I ran out of ink. I'm now using a typewriter. Things have a way of disappearing on here, including pots of money. PS. When my typewriter goes, I'll use a pidgeon...providing it can use a pencil.
- Bidmoll 12:57:09 10/03/2014
- I would say it's just the MM's reacting to orders rather than any direct worries of dilution. Now that the Oxford Capital holding has been split among their investors, I wonder if they would be deemed to be acting in concert if they took up any offer? If so the rules of breaching the 30% threshold would still apply
- modform 20:01:51 08/03/2014
- What do you expect, mw used to tip on daily mail. His other tip vialogy is even worse performer, you have to pay to subscribe to receive such a load of crap. The no of tips that have gone bust is unbelievable, where he does his research is beyond me. Just visit his free section of his web site for a laugh.
- times104 07:44:26 27/02/2014
- but still rolling along,(just) but then again a rolling stone gathers no moss. Could be we are, on a roll. I used to like the Rolling Stones. Wish I had a Rolls Royce. Think I had better roll over and go back to sleep, (bored with this)
- phoenixs 10:50:02 30/01/2014
- There is a long long way to go. However, if they can pull off a deal with a Chinese company for PIM then I think we will be well on the road to having a profitable business. Who knows, the next agm could be fun!
- phoenixs 09:29:01 15/01/2014
- At last. Better late than never as the saying goes. Proper non execs with experience to help Lee Clayton bring this one up from the ashes. It seems that Lee Clayton has really begun to run the ship in his way which has to be a million times better than those who have been at the helm.
- CockneyRebel 13:31:42 26/11/2013
- Anyone that thinks anything is going to become of this co after 12 years or so listed and the 'Patented Pim Process' who's claim to fame seems to be it's made a few shower trays in black (classy) really do need psychiatric help imo. Sell your shares and out it on a 1000/1 outsider in the National - you have more chance imo All imo/dyor etc. CR
- sandy foundation 11:40:18 22/11/2013
- Phoenixs, "2K has been run by a complete idiot"?!? I think you need to substitute "2K" for the name of another company. And were you to do so, you might also want to exchange the word "idiot" for something far, far stronger.