|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- thetoonarmy2 14:54:27 24/11/2014
- Ricky or anyone else this his email we need news on the "production update" stupid calling it that without production numbers if you are e mailing do not mention anything about the sales process as thats the perfect excuse for him to ignore you. Keep it to current flow rates how come we got 1/2 acre 9joke) etc firstname.lastname@example.org
- Ricky777 13:45:08 24/11/2014
- Hi Toon. I am happy to send an email vie the EME web site, just as I have done at least twice (months ago). My gripe then was that the web site encourages emails and then they totally ignore them; not even an acknowledgent despite the fact they opened them!
- thetoonarmy2 13:38:09 24/11/2014
- PB01. Business wire? I think my brokers use pullyour ire takes at least 3 days if Im lucky to get RNs. This is the 8th week I think we should all have a concerted effort in emailing our Aussie pal requesting news he doesnt like it when he gets lots of pressure from PI's. I would love to see an accurate flow rate for EME at the moment I just hope its over the 2,000bbls mark.
- Lazarus2010 10:42:20 24/11/2014
- JB - 3 old wells sampling the Buda, so they know what is down there, I wonder why no mention of it, either good or bad? Keeping their cards close to their chest maybe? I am sure this info would have been in the data room so bidders will also have an idea of whether Buda has definite upside potential.
- pt725 13:14:34 22/11/2014
- Thanks Xid I just could not square the numbers as the POO drop seriously cut into the margin I think jamiebabie or AllenB posted a slide showing the cost of a barrel at 51 for EF or I might be mistaken The margin for me is the key and it seems that even though we are increasing our BOE to 2000 we are running to stand still, so let's get it sold.
- The Guardian 08:38:41 22/11/2014
- Abergele, the nhs has gone severely down hill. My own experience has demonstrated a lack of proper administration and a lax attitude by those at higher levels. Tarz, please moderate the latest troll on the board. Some people seem to crave attention by being complete pillocks.
- Judijudi 07:57:54 22/11/2014
- I have lost both parents, close family members and close friends. All treated by the NHS. I have nothing but praise for the way they were looked after by our NHS I to have been treated several times. All things considered we should be proud of what we have. Yes things are not perfect (sometimes far from it) But from my experience Well done and keep up the good work!!!
- Senttothegallows 13:57:41 21/11/2014
- Must admit I am baffled at anybody selling at this point in time there cannot be a better share on the market given the sales process, massive ramp up in drilling, ridculus discount to fair value and now rising oil price.
- stewart3258 12:39:11 21/11/2014
- Trotting, Yes I know what you are saying but the fall in respect of trading is not down to any big holders selling, it just seems to be the mm's knocking it down on really low volume. I suspect if we got any decent buying then it would shoot up just as quick
- AllenB100 12:29:23 21/11/2014
- Come now Laz, Even you must admit that increased sales of SUV's is a pretty immediate response. Nothing wrong in going over old stuff when you so conveniently contradict yourself from an earlier post.
- AllenB100 12:18:50 21/11/2014
- "now which fool said that even if there was an indication of a cut prior to the meeting on 27th would result in PoO going higher?" I dunno, was it the same fool who said that the fall in the oil price would not increase the demand, and later claim the the reduction in price had already accounted for increased SUV sales in the US.?
- Lazarus2010 11:41:43 21/11/2014
- PoO looking good, as I type it's up to $76.90. Some members of OPEC pushing for a cut in production...now which fool said that even if there was an indication of a cut prior to the meeting on 27th would result in PoO going higher?