Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- SH0WME 06:17:13 10/03/2014
- That chart shows quite a demand in SP over the next couple of days to keep the trend going. There is hardly at shares out there so hopefully demand from the TK show will keep it going. If demand drops off, we will hopefully get some consolidation at this level prior to the reserves report. Wouldn't want to try to trade this even with a slight retrace. RR could land anytime. Gla
- gpadfoot 23:03:08 09/03/2014
- Appreciate the chart fingers and rodrod1, thanks 20p by Wednesday at 2pm is fine by me, even if that is ahead of toon's end of week speculation.... :) Whatever happens, I do hope it is another good week for all... gp
- trotting12 18:47:29 09/03/2014
- Toon,,it was you who mentioned the posobility of additional funding been required,,if you can for absolute certain say ,no placeing ,,,then fair enough,,,but once the rr has been done ,a sale in the only result many here desire,ps your original posts reads like your conditioning us for the posobility of a placeing ,,,,,to meet institutional demand is the classic one ,
- thetoonarmy2 18:34:37 09/03/2014
- unnecessary placings you mean, why on earth would he first of all want a placing ? if he needed funding he would go for bank funding, he also knows shareholders will never allow him another placing no matter what it was for.I know Laz ! I know before you say it.
- trotting12 17:34:26 09/03/2014
- Toon says 20p this week!!!!,,,I didn't like the sound of more finance ,and the chance of mro announcing a drill programme that our current finances /overdraft facility couldn't cover would be very remote ,,I'm firmly of the opinion that once the rr has been published we should be looking to sell ,,ASAP,,,by the autumn at the latest ,
- thetoonarmy2 16:50:08 09/03/2014
- Ah curry at least I got out of clontarf at 3 hmm and other than SQZ ( think it will come right) I have cut all my losses on the others I was as Showme can confirm was selling aex, rrl etc whilst others were buying !
- SH0WME 16:34:58 09/03/2014
- Toon, if I had only got engaged once I would have been wealthier too. Also if I had not bought AEX, AMGM, RRL, BZT, PLE, MXP etc I would be wealthier. Thank God, I bought EME! The saviour of my many errors. Sure you backed a few dogs too El Gringo Toon?
- bluehooperman 13:31:32 09/03/2014
- Off to town to watch the mighty Wales kick England's arse, lunch then plenty of beers.Looks like it's Irelands to loose in France next weeks encounter & they are playing sh#teLooking forward to this weeks share price action, so pleased I got an extra 50000 @12.80 last Monday ??
- rodrod1 09:25:49 08/03/2014
- Blocker - thanks for that. It seems almost certain then that the RR will be released by end of March. I am sure TK knows the likely key data and some of those buying in now will be doing so in anticipation of that RR....which of course is under wraps and nobody has an idea what it will actually contain :)
- tarzanhey 09:05:10 08/03/2014
- Well done lefty - great to take some profit - especially off of those spread betting company Barstewarts. We had a lovely celebratory meal out last night and really pushed the boat out by getting the Bus both ways lol!!
- MIKE THE GOLFER 08:19:44 08/03/2014
- JJ I'm not for one moment suggesting he has done it all himself. We, as shareholders, have pushed and pulled him all the way but his actions of the past few weeks in response to this have IMHO been the correct ones.
- rodrod1 22:32:39 07/03/2014
- cheers Mike - stillhard to belive that the turnaround has been so dramatic. As Toon has said today, once a stock gains momentum then anything is possible. Just relieved that I raised my target price upwards from 12p and bought more at 13p.