|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- blueblood 08:40:41 02/04/2015
- I'm sure I read AWE are undertaking reserves update at present but can't remember if it was using Dec 14 date. If so expect news from them in next month or so. Lets hope TK has either already agreed to join them or is in process of doing so although it wouldn't have been to much trouble to let us know!
- blueblood 19:41:39 01/04/2015
- At least McQ have got to stump up £6m cash to the company to get the options. The fully diluted position will lead to a c25% increase in no of shares. However increasing your current holding by buying additional c17.5% at 7p protects against this so get buying now!
- JohnSmithmmxiii 18:10:06 01/04/2015
- Bskiny,thought you were referring to the 16.02 200k c trade? That might have been a buy as the price dropped just after. Tarz, EIA figures seem to have been received favorably at 4.8mln increase but refinery throughput increasing and a 4.3m drop in gasoline inventories. Are the ducks now lining up?
- Judijudi 16:52:14 01/04/2015
- As I said previously we don't really want the rise today or tommorow. We can all chuck another £15,000 in our ISA's next Tuesday so might as well maximise the number we can put in. Best for anyone doing this for the price to stay where it is or even drop, until next week. Then it can go fckng ballistic!!!!
- bam_bam_matt 16:16:42 01/04/2015
- No they wont need the Maq loan Judi but I think it was pretty obvious that idicative bids were made to the very low side, due to the potentially awkward situation EME found itself in, pending the clarification of funding. That is now removed and EME is not the 'backs against the wall' company those bids reflected. Hence any future bids will have to be of a more realistic nature.
- NickB 16:16:37 01/04/2015
- Susie Any bidder now knows they will not be able to pick us up in a distressed sale so if they were holding back and waiting they now have the signal that is not going to happen and they will have to pay a fair price if they want it. imho.
- susiebe 16:03:37 01/04/2015
- Has today's news cleared the way for renewed bid interest in EME? In its simplest form it has as if makes EME more attractive for a pi it definately does the same for any company too! Nice moves in PoO too..
- stewart3258 15:39:34 01/04/2015
- smoothtrader, Not in CAZA but looked at it, looks hard to finance the debt I would say, if I had funds I would buy more eme after todays RNS. Many here will not have seen that RNS so we should see some decent buying tomorrow AIMHO
- mark of the rushes 14:25:43 01/04/2015
- Agreed AllenB. A money lender has options on over 25% of the issued shares as a perk for lending us money at a high rate of interest. Perhaps when we do eventually cash in here we ought to all pool our cash and get into the O&G lending business.
- alwaysaloser 12:52:35 01/04/2015
- Well said toon Totally agree in the current market this is fantastic news Now nothing to stop a good pr and marketing campaign Just hope this bb doesn't self destruct We know have something good to talk about plus loads of news from AC and S & F to comeIMHOGood luck to allAal
- tarzanhey 12:48:04 01/04/2015
- Thank you Cross-eyed - What MRO decide to do over the next year may change or grow considerably - But having our finance sorted means we can take part and be confident of not getting squeezed out by lack of funding. That will help many sleep at night - and also interest others in the market with an eye for a canny investment in the Eagleford.
- gpadfoot 12:36:45 01/04/2015
- Very good news to get clarification on the funding situation today. marnewton,I'd be interested on your chart view at this point. I notice strength in increased volume over last 5 days and its move above 7p regards, gp