|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- JohnSmithmmxiii 18:07:50 24/04/2015
- Rig count out, -22 in North America, with -19 in Texas. Mr.Market saying it's not enough and therefore production not declining fast enough. Wtf does the market expect, a weekly 50% reduction until there's only 1 rig left?
- CURRYPASTY 15:11:59 24/04/2015
- The US "rig count" - suddenly the most-watched indicator in global energy - has fallen from 1,608 in October to 747 last week. Yet output has to continued to rise, stabilizing only over the past five weeks. amazing, why not shut down all the rigs, then the output will double ???
- blueblood 09:14:38 24/04/2015
- A few more buys now needed to push us up. Be interesting to see what mm's would do if hit with few 100k's as not much stock around at these levels. Let's hope AWE spring a surprise and release reserves update with results one Monday evening.
- abergele 08:45:11 24/04/2015
- Curry, It's a shame we did'nt see a tick up after that 100k buy first thing, many's the day we have sat here and had it reverse with the first trade of the day being a sell...what a share....gla.. Still looking at the chart from February,we seem to be on the recovery track, but controlled tightly by the m/m's ..
- Lazarus2010 17:46:31 23/04/2015
- Euro/US$ now at $1.08 after falling to under $1.06 last week. Helping PoO rise maybe. Now we need to see an attack on $60, hopefully the BH rig count will show a further decline although there aren't many rigs left! Nice finish at 8.0p after closing at 7.75 so many times recently.
- thetoonarmy2 13:41:28 23/04/2015
- Not my buy although I know who's it is, when I come back in I will let you know to busy playing Amerisur up about 50% in a couple of weeks and Roxi hoping for a good drill result which is imminent in fact I bought more of them this am as did the chap who u bought 200k EME so we are having fingers crossed just sitting by the port in Cartagena lovely !
- petercrosby 17:42:14 22/04/2015
- Re missed opportunities elsewhere whilst I'm annoyed as my average is 16.5p if this had been sold when we were expecting it to be I had pre allocated a good chunk of the money for a 'safe' ride on AFR. So in a perverse way I guess I've go to be thankful for getting locked in here...
- sherlock holmes 10:51:21 22/04/2015
- Hold your horses Mike...once this starts to gain momentum, and it will, we could see 14p within a week followed by some consolidation...there after, I can guarantee that even you will see that 20p plus is inevitable......keep the faith old boy...
- Lazarus2010 09:08:25 22/04/2015
- on +ve note, afaiaa the daily price of WTI has now realigned with the June price, so we are at close to $56 even though there has been a $2 drop in prices of the longer dated contracts. Must admit this is very confusing!!
- 10owen 08:51:19 22/04/2015
- Think I might pop down to B&Q with the discount card and get some paint so that I can watch it dry.Seems there is a better chance of getting the heart going a bit quicker than watching eme rise from the ashes any time soon.We live in hope.
- JohnSmithmmxiii 07:57:10 22/04/2015
- PoO down due to API inventory figures from last night showing 5mmbbls stock build, higher than expected. EIA figures later today. Also $ strengthened against the € yesterday which put pressure on the PoO.
- los ricos 07:43:45 22/04/2015
- bb 191071 actually, as I've always believed, we need to see our CEO put himself about the City and get some institutions on board....I'm afraid that they would want to see some forward strategy, e.g. dividends, projection for growth, etc.... you can't just collect salary....well, I suppose you could.