|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- stewart3258 13:41:55 22/12/2014
- What a pain this share is, we will be red before long, the board want dismissed, no progress on any bid or whatever they want to call it and interims to be released between now and end of year, there is no one about, incredible an absolute shambles. Wonderful asset shame we don't know how to sell it Couldn't promote a turkey at Christmas.
- enamel 11:53:06 22/12/2014
- Cenkos and Macquarie will manage the Review. When this is completed they will submit a Report to EME. When EME have considered the Report it is possible that BOD will say thanks very much for your efforts and advice. We will now consider our options and let you know in due course what we have decided. All in my opinion.
- Lazarus2010 11:37:21 22/12/2014
- just been quoted 8.55 to buy 50k so I agree Curry. Can't understand why the mm's are keeping the offer at 9p, unless they are also expecting an rns and don't want to give away cheap stock if it's good?
- CURRYPASTY 11:06:45 22/12/2014
- they are only worthless at this point in time, and if the expire as per they should.. If they are extended they are very valuable, at other shareholders expense.. the two NED's should be looking out for shareholders as a whole, and not be put under pressure to extend them, imo
- mortie1 10:20:07 22/12/2014
- Laz, You have the most convenient memory of anyone I know. I thought your previous line was everything was ok as it was being handled by real professionals ie Cenkos and McQ who wouldn't let TK get up to any tricks. Or is it my memory that's on the blink.
- enamel 09:50:37 22/12/2014
- Last minute Charlie is at it again. A suspension is most unlikely. An RNS would have been issued by now if the results are to be delayed. The only other reasons for a suspension would be an imminent takeover or an official investigation.
- mortie1 09:18:27 22/12/2014
- I don't know of a reason why the suspension of a share would prevent the take up of options or their lapse. Would you mind informing me. I don't believe the share will be suspended as the interims will be issued on time. I can't imagine why they wouldn't be, but I do suffer from a lack of imagination
- fitzy1203 08:28:49 22/12/2014
- Not now its doesn't. But TK did once issue RNS statements like confetti. When the share price was in the 60's and much more.... Those were the days. What a share price collapse since then. Merry Xmas TK. Bah humbug
- The Guardian 08:11:51 22/12/2014
- No. If you look at a site like Investegate, you will see RNSs come out all day long. Have you noticed that the sells that hold us back are always quite small. Not like a shorting campaign, just enough to do the job.
- fitzy1203 08:03:40 22/12/2014
- bet its just down to the oil price. rising towards $60, and not the $50 area it was threatening earlier last week. Cheapest quote I can get to buy is 8.962p. Looking strong. But at this crass sp, is it any surprise ? We should be so much higher...
- JohnSmithmmxiii 07:16:37 22/12/2014
- No early Christmas present yet... Re Black Swans, there are so many different economic scenarios which could occur, but most of them, if not all, would result in economic MAD. If China refused to buy US bonds, the US would not be able to buy Chinese goods, both economies would collapse and along with then the rest of the worlds'. aimvho of course.
- NickB 19:42:36 21/12/2014
- There have been rumours that Russia could put themselves on to the Gold standard if the Ruble does not stabilise which certainly would send shock waves into financial markets. Washington is so stupid playing the sanctions game.