|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- mark of the rushes 17:28:17 25/07/2014
- A Marathon bid in cash and shares where each holder gets to choose the proportions would keep most happy I would have thought. Any who wanted to bale(bail?) completely could do so without too much trouble. Those concerned about cgt could mitigate it.
- Scaleyman 16:18:35 25/07/2014
- ...aye, there's been a lot of casualties along the EME path, but they all made their own decisions ultimately, as we all have!! Doesn't exonerate the managements culpability in assisting there demise tho'
- marnewton 13:29:21 25/07/2014
- Agreed Laz...marnewton IS quite right;¬) And I'd tell you what I think is NOT a low ball offer, but I can't, it's commercially sensitive information... I will tell you that the largest concentration of shareholders (shares even?¬) is on The Wirral. TTFN M
- Senttothegallows 12:06:45 25/07/2014
- Some need their heads testing if TK was going to an MBO he would have done it years ago. We are up for sale in the most independent and professional manner, with a data room open with one the best companies McQuarrie. Stop F'ing moaning
- trotting12 11:58:52 25/07/2014
- Toon,,no wonder Tom Dosent want the new valuation made public ,before him and his mates take eme out ,,,I think cenkos should do whats best for shareholders and put their new valuation out for all to see,,,,
- fitzy1203 11:40:03 25/07/2014
- These results are so overdue its unreal.There truly must be something happening in the background. We know they had all the figures in at least a fortnight ago.I do hope so. Even at 20p, I'm still not dizzy. 30p and I might be.....
- Jemjem 19:41:25 24/07/2014
- By my calculations, 3.30 today gpadfoot. But the wording is a bit woolly. Maybe 3.30 tomorrow :-)) An Opening Position Disclosure by a person to whom Rule 8.3(a) applies must be made by no later than 3.30 pm (London time) on the 10th business day following the commencement of the offer period.
- Safiande 14:57:16 24/07/2014
- Tarz, I think you are being a little bit mischievous lately as I seem to remember that it was you that stirred up the fracas between laz & the judas goat over the weekend, hugely entertaining though it was as ever. ):
- Ricky777 13:23:34 24/07/2014
- First law of share investing - do not fall in love with a share. I have for seven or eight years but it's time to say goodbye. A problem I have! :) Also itchy fingers when sitting with cash to invest. Easy to buy at the wrong time, and always difficult to sell in time.
- Safiande 13:23:31 24/07/2014
- Tarz, I can´t see a knock out offer during the period so I expect the period to run its course until Aug 25. Details on final offers to be notified by Macquarie to the interested parties, so it could be on a best & final basis?
- thetoonarmy2 09:27:57 24/07/2014
- Wonder if Mr Heneghan is anything to do with the Asymmetric debacle? Remember when they got that placing away just before Tom Kelly announced funding with Macq Bank it was for 4 mill shares?? I have been nagging Mr Kelly for info on Asymmetric but he seems to be keeping quiet up to now!
- NickB 21:45:56 23/07/2014
- MM's will want to keep a lid on the share price imho. However that makes no difference to a bidder like MRO they are not buying a MM quote for 100k shares. Just sit it out and wait a little longer imho.