|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- Chillidog2 18:21:59 19/04/2014
- Mr Smith. I will post once again you sanctimonious condascending twat. There is nothing to suggest Mac want to sell Unless they want to sell at a discount to what you expect to receive then its all academic. You must think your view is the only fecking view that counts. Well screw you.
- JohnSmithmmxiii 16:20:42 19/04/2014
- Chilldog...doh...you once again focussed on the wrong point. I'll type it slowly for you...nobody or at least not Toon, suggested that Macq wanted to sell any of their options. The suggestion was that if TK could get them to sell by bringing a buyer to them who would also back TK, then TK would be able to improve his shareholder support base for the next AGM.
- fitzy1203 15:24:53 19/04/2014
- Lol tg. All fun and games.Not long now to the RR or final results, which are bound to make excellent reading.Hoping bdo provide some form of future earnings/ cash flow guudance also, based on current drilling. Also surely sensible to have potential income based on this and that. Maybe the house broker could do that.
- Judijudi 08:14:08 19/04/2014
- I think the clever punters are trying to suss out Neds next move. I tell you now, unless it's a full sale of the company, it WIll NOT be in the best interests of shareholders. It will be in the best interest of you know who imho
- Chillidog2 08:10:02 19/04/2014
- if you want to be pedantic add the word yet after options. Yes its a matter of price, but is there one shred of evidence to show Mac want to cash in their options/shares now when sp has so much further to go
- trotting12 13:46:33 18/04/2014
- Guys,,I suspect the main reason why we have not received an official bid is tk ,,,there have been rumours of interest in the past ,but if toms asking any potential bidder for a place on their board ,a private jet ,100k a week and kylie smothered in chocolate twice a week ,,,they may be reluctant to make a public offer,,,lol
- MIKE THE GOLFER 11:58:08 18/04/2014
- Toon I have written to Tom Kelly this morning with my views on an early sale of the Company as I agree with your thoughts on this. I'm sure he would 'get the message' if as many people on here as possible did the same.
- Elbillo 11:56:21 18/04/2014
- I think there may well be a lot of upset shareholders over the coming months for what it's worth I don't believe that the RR will have a significant impact on the SP though hopefully the year end results will. My money is on there not being a sale of the company and we will still be here in 12 months time, as long as the SP increases I have no problem with that.
- thegreatgeraldo 01:20:36 18/04/2014
- At a guess MacQ would welcome a bid in the mid/upper 20's. If that doesn't happen & they want to cash in some options, their (ahem) options are rather limited..... ideal solution for them would be an approach from an insti....
- NickB 00:28:54 18/04/2014
- Well Perhaps? Not selling the company just selling SL then special one off payment to shareholders New company born out of remaining assets + new project launch with backing from institution on board. Perhaps.
- NickB 22:04:51 17/04/2014
- An offer can be put but of course shareholders can reject it. Of course TK's failure to complete a sale shortly means his future with the company is limited, could it be that TK's plan B is to try and get an institution on board to help improve the share price and keep him in a job? At 25p or more he may win a stay of execution.
- trotting12 21:06:26 17/04/2014
- Laz,,you have to put out the for sale sign to attract buyers,,or perhaps you'd like to keep tk in the lifestyle to which he has become accustomed for life and forever,,he can live the dream and we can just dream,,,,data room might be a good start,