|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- dafrog 10:42:28 20/08/2014
- We know that there won't be stonking % increases as so few new wells were brought on line whilst they did other areas. The next accounts will show the massive increases in the new FY. Those that don't know, may well not like the figures and sell. Need the results summary and text to be well written with that in mind.
- enamel 10:16:24 20/08/2014
- The mm's are taking advantage of a few sellers. Some shareholders not being well acquainted with the auction process may have thought that on the closure of the data room an announcement about the leading bidder(s) would be made. Whereas in fact a lot of scrutiny, evaluation and possibly negotiation is necessary prior to an announcement. Take overs take time to arrange, agree and complete.
- abergele 09:15:47 20/08/2014
- Funny trades again as of monday, closely timed 3 trades of 8737,shown as sells, Why in general are people selling at this late stage, I suspect the sells are earlier gambles gone wrong, EME has always shown it to be a strange share to trade in. This share with so much potential declining, while my others are doing well today.
- thetoonarmy2 08:43:28 20/08/2014
- Hi Enamel. I did say this was just speculation we don't know if TK has indeed used his shares as collateral although with him now not being named as substantial shareholder it makes you think,maybe Cenkos will get them to amend the website to show they are his shares and he is in control. After all this he & macq bank better have a decent deal in line
- enamel 08:29:38 20/08/2014
- If TK has used his shares as collateral for a loan then although he may continue to be the owner, he will no longer control them. Presumably he could not use these shares to vote. Surely a change in control requires an explanation or is this just a clever banker's ploy?
- Jemjem 16:17:38 19/08/2014
- Jb. I stand to be corrected, but my understanding now is that it is only the beneficial interest that counts, so in the example above there would be no RNS required unless it took some individual through a threshold. Imo.
- Jamesiebabie 16:08:28 19/08/2014
- jem - I know we are talking hypothetically here, but if Barclayshare Nominees went from 9.2% to 10.2%, do they not have to declare? I thought every 1% change has to be RNS'd unless selling/buying in one tranche.
- fitzy1203 16:01:52 19/08/2014
- I cant see any other reason for the delay Stewart, figures were in well over a month ago. Surely our accounts aren't that complicated. But be careful stewart with t trading. How many times have we been caught out here ??
- fitzy1203 15:46:28 19/08/2014
- Anything was possible with this lot allenb.I remember how you unearthed the strange goings on with the backdated pension payments and a few other items, not satisfactorily explained !Bdo far more professional and no doubt accounts will be much clearer.
- Lazarus2010 15:41:58 19/08/2014
- Crosseyed, care to comment on difference of 3.2mln? from above Shares issued=221,433,853 Diluted=295,533,853 inc options, warrants, and awards to Macquarie. from EME website Securities Information (Date Last Updated 14 August 2014) •221,433,853 ordinary shares of 0.2p each •70,900,000 unlisted options on issue = 292,333,853
- AllenB100 15:32:18 19/08/2014
- Jemjem, What Cenkos told you doesn't appear to be true. According to the last set of audited accounts both tk's 9.47% and Vidacos' 8.47% were shown. They are not suggesting there was an error in the accounts are they?
- MIKE THE GOLFER 15:08:02 19/08/2014
- If the AGM has to be held within 15 months of July 2nd last year, i.e. 2nd October, and 21 days is the minimum period for alerting shareholders of an AGM then by my calculations the results have to be out by 11th September at the absolute latest i.e. in the next 3 weeks.