|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- los ricos 11:27:09 22/10/2014
- so all this talk about AC in SL, great, but doesn't the same potential extend to Riverbend. How can the geology of the AC be different in SL to there? I'm aware that Cartwright has been recompleted in the Wilcox for now, but original target was AC. Is it just a case of operator ...........? ps what did happen to Krescent II? Are they still drilling?
- Safiande 08:55:38 22/10/2014
- Laz, It seems to be a complex calculation and even Frank doesn't know for sure yet as per his e mail. On the extra Burlington wells in Block A the wi was reduced because of shared pad drilling with non EME wells but which doesn't appear to be the case here. Allen seems to know the most on these matters but if his views are sought you run the risk of waking up the kraken!
- Senttothegallows 07:43:08 22/10/2014
- Looks like Marathon have ramped up again we have circa 100 permits in to be drilled agree with Laz its all about wells coming on line but with Marathon permits going in means they will be online. Incredible times for little Eme amazed they are at 15p.
- Jamesiebabie 19:43:08 21/10/2014
- trotts - I've voted against him each time he has come up, but we are where we are and the larger shareholders have had their say. Let's see where we are in 6 months time, hopefully not holding any EME shares. :0)
- fitzy1203 14:15:19 21/10/2014
- I'm not so sure nik, but as you are investing in that area, you have to be bullish.I think after the first drill gets the go ahead, many more will follow. There are some great areas up here too, particularly near blackpool. Quadrilla I think.
- dafrog 14:00:00 21/10/2014
- Tax is a problem and thanks to the imbecile brown, not so much work in the North sea of late. However fracking has occurred at the biggest onshore oil field in Europe in Dorset without the world coming to an end. Maybe that was too far for the watermelons to travel to from Brighton but Gatwick is just up the A23 from them.
- The Guardian 10:16:19 21/10/2014
- We'll be back at 7p in a few months. We've turned back into the good old EME that I've come to know and loathe. The acreage may be getting more productive and the reserves may be increasing but nobody gives a toss it would appear.
- Judijudi 10:02:39 21/10/2014
- toad, They do not deserve to make any money. These people selling now could have sold at 20p a couple of weeks ago Fools every one of them The real problem is that there are no buyers seeing value even at just 14pish
- fitzy1203 09:38:15 21/10/2014
- Agree toad. And if the release isn't then. Maybe tk wants to upstage the queen and keep any announcements for before 3pm on Christmas day. Although if he is a royalist like me, he may wait till after that.I live in hope......
- Safiande 09:03:06 21/10/2014
- laz, Understood but that data will provide a good indicator only as it is sometimes unreliable and therefore unofficial only as are forecast figures produced in this bb. Usually better to wait for TK to get his finger out ):
- CURRYPASTY 15:27:37 20/10/2014
- heated steering wheel.. I haven't even got a heater, or power steering, or servo brakes, no antilock, or radio, no carpet or windows that open, let alone electrically open... punters are far too soft these days
- enamel 14:27:14 20/10/2014
- Has anyone considered the possibility that a number of similar competitive bids have been received and like any auction further bids are still being received to scoop the prize? Although the time limit for the submission of indicative bids has passed, some serious jostling to win could still be in progress.