|HOME» LSE » E » EME Share Price » EME Share Chat|
Empyrean Energy Share Chat :
- Lazarus2010 07:46:39 05/03/2015
- los, imho I doubt that Macq will ever exercise their options, other than to sell them to a buyer. I cannot see how TK can possibly have a majority, and Macq would not automatically vote with him IF they bought their options and could vote them. They would do whatever is best for their investment. Nice to see PoO still holding well above $51 and the Brent/WTI gap narrowing, now below $10
- Jemjem 07:43:38 05/03/2015
- Showme. I assume the first part of your question was hypothetical as well? FB is the only one up for re-election this year. Cross was re-elected last year in recognition of his wonderful performance in looking after shareholders interests. If the big boys are up for it, I would go for an EGM at the earliest opportunity and replace the two NED's with three new ones.
- NickB 19:30:05 04/03/2015
- marketwatch Also likely adding to the upbeat market sentiment, Saudi Arabia’s Oil Minister Ali al-Naimi said in a speech in Berlin Wednesday that oil “demand is gradually rising, global economic growth seems more robust and the oil price is stabilizing.”
- Lazarus2010 16:32:57 04/03/2015
- aha, so it was the EIA figures! I thought it was 10.30am 'Houston time', will have to change my clock to some other city in the US! Anyway that's a bit of a difference to the API figures from yesterday and the market doesn't seem to be too bothered by them as there's only been a c. $0.80 drop from the time the figures were released.
- 2LB 10:20:13 04/03/2015
- Lloydy, therein lies a key question , what the hell does he actually do all day?We know it's not investor relations , there are very few people to manage , the NEDS are just puppets so take up no time and the business operations are quite simpleThat pretty much leaves golf and a weekly call with MRO and the bank.....
- lloydy54 09:57:07 04/03/2015
- He must have something up his sleeve ... he can't be spending his day dropping the kids off at school and then a quick 18 holes before lunch? Can he?? Company changing RNS on it's way ?? Dream on lloydy
- enamel 09:41:27 04/03/2015
- TK will have his own plans ready. Surely we can muster enough votes to justify a AGM being called now to check TK and implement change? TK has disappeared from view to avoid shareholder unrest. He is hiding in a foxhole to allow the storm to pass. When he emerges he will spring his next move and catch us flat footed. He does not operate from the other side of the world for nothing.
- bskiny1 09:22:09 04/03/2015
- It is not a good time for oilies...all are the same...news/updates will not help the SP ...Look at our last well update we head the SP dropped....still oil cannot stay here for long and we are very well placed for the upturn. GLA
- abergele 09:21:08 04/03/2015
- Stewart, I believe you are right over the 3 years,as this gets mentioned each time we get upset by his incredulous manner of running a plc..for the past 3 years I have voted against all unfair resolutions,bar a reasonable one,and would have certainly been against any more of the options nonsense,that's for sure..gla
- sherlock holmes 08:40:25 04/03/2015
- I think Toon and Mr Knight should put their name forward as NEDs, why not? Shareholders would support the motion, they own 20% of the company. The only problem with Kelly is the current non supervision, these options would never have been allowed to be extended with toon as NED. Just a thought, over to you chaps
- Judijudi 08:06:26 04/03/2015
- I think Ned K is cleverer than most people give him credit for. I would imagine he knows exactly what the reaction will be. I would imagine his plan would be to sacrifice the 2 sycophants for other NED's. Meanwhile keeping his options in place as a compromise. He wins again! Only my opinion of course
- blueblood 07:30:55 04/03/2015
- I've been a long term supporter of TK but the lack of action following strategic review and the options extension/10% cut are a joke. I really hope Toon et al have a solid plan B and I'm sure they will get the support they need to push through major changes to the BoD.