|HOME» LSE » E » ECK Share Price » ECK Share Chat|
Eckoh Share Chat :
- joesoap3 13:25:33 08/08/2013
- Looking at the trades today, I think all the trades under the ? are in fact buys. so the total today is 978,000 buy 1000 sells. I dont have level 2 to see what the order book is like so unless there are a lot of sells to come, we should carry on heading north. I am also wondering if there is some news ( as in Mail report)about to be announced.
- greg the grinch 15:07:01 29/07/2013
- They do but their focus for the immediate future is on their core business. I should of clarified. At some point they will push the expansion.....maybe imminent? I'm holding for med-long term so happy to sit and wait. gla
- greg the grinch 12:43:04 29/07/2013
- R ECK will have mobile payments at some point. The shareholder base of MONI is the reason ECK is so desirable. A lot of big players own MONI but what of the big players who use MONI a lot and who do not have a big share of MONI? Buy ECK and use their system and effectively keep the transaction fees?
- joesoap3 14:26:40 15/07/2013
- Interesting day. As is often the case, after an article in the MOS the share price goes up and then gets chased higher and higher but will invariably fall back over the next few days. I've seen it happen time and time again
- mylands 07:58:23 15/07/2013
- rr: Thanks, but would an article in Directors' Talk prompt such a big percentage rise? Seems unlikely to me. On reflection, a 10% percentage rise is more indicative of a leak over a prospective deal, or maybe even a takeover of ECK in the offing? With the large number of trades going through there must have been an article in the Sunday Times/Mail on Sunday.
- oregano 09:17:40 04/07/2013
- space - particularly encouraging this came through their channel. whilst lower margin, getting a channel working is not easy. Disappointing Oryx is selling down. this probably puts a lid on things until they are out. but there seems to be good demand for their shares.
- oregano 14:11:13 14/06/2013
- nice moves and this board still quiet. presumably the reaction from the post deal results and marketing. all those new customer wins will result in big growth, above the conservative broker forecasts. still cheap on 7x '14 EBITDA with good upside from the deal.
- nickelmer 07:31:11 13/06/2013
- I see from the Eckoh website that the analysts have revised their notes and placed a DCF valuation of 19.27p so some nice upside there. The veritape deal could certainly increase the speed of profits growth by the sound of things
- Mortimer7 12:46:16 11/06/2013
- Market response to the 3 RNS has improved steadily over the morning. In isolation the SP uplift doesn't look much but in the context of todays markets being down this is OK. In fact at time of writing ECK are at number 21 in the ADVFN list of todays % gainers. Hopefully more to come as awareness grows.
- Mortimer7 12:34:58 11/06/2013
- I like the CEO comment, most profitable half year ever: "The increasing demand for solutions that assist businesses to achieve PCI DSS compliance has led to Eckoh growing our client base by 28% this year. This uplift in clients, which has seen us deliver our most profitable ever half year, will underpin the growth in this coming year."
- varies 11:37:51 11/06/2013
- reallyrich and oregano Thanks. having now printed out the full RNS on this acquisition I see that I somehow missed most of the info first time. Veritape's founders are staying on for 26 months, as you say, and the management team comes over to ECK with the business.
- nickelmer 07:05:12 30/05/2013
- Eck is growing into a terrific business and beginning to be recognised by the city, recent new shareholders might not be aware that the directors have a long term incentive plan that rewards them in shares, provided the price reaches 28p by 2015, clearly the management must believe this is achievable and it offers a fabulous return to shareholders should it be achieved within the time frame.