|HOME» LSE » E » ECDC Share Price » ECDC Share Chat|
Eur.conv.dev Share Chat :
- Smithie6 19:28:04 18/09/2014
- "for a cash consideration of EUR1,699,298 to Property Capital Group AD¨" are any of the following linked to the co. that made the purchase ?! (ie. selling to themselves....perhaps at lower than the real value) (cynical ?, moi !) Alexander Whammond Charlemagne... Jim Mellon
- Smithie6 21:13:10 29/06/2014
- Ah ha Thanks for that info. Ive sold out...you ? ---- "Charlemagne is managing NEF 3 and it looks like they're charging 1/3 of the NEF 3 revenues for it." adds to my concerns about high costs charged for managing ECDC by Charlemagne... total costs are 1M euros....insane.
- greedfear 09:59:46 23/06/2014
- No real surprises in final results, but: DELISTING ???!!! I really hate delistings. Must say, I'm surprised the share price is where it is. I've been in delisting scenarios before and it has always been a total fiasco for the share price. Maybe this time it will be different....
- greedfear 15:40:56 11/02/2014
- Guess people are getting interested because of the large gap between nav and share price, while there are signs of share holder activism. I'm trying to get as much support as I can and have taken a new step for that. Further support from readers of this BB would be appreciated.
- hoveite 15:49:18 15/01/2014
- If the AIM rule 26 list of significant shareholders on ECDC's website is correct then I think the seller must be Charlemagne Global Opportunities Limited - as they are the only shareholder listed with over 3% having 7,626,320 shares. It will be interesting to see who bought the shares.
- chinahere 22:13:10 05/03/2013
- Hi greedfear! Yes, I feel I must take another look. Not a holder yet but hopefully will be. I haven't got Level 2 - how do you decide on the amount to buy? In the past I've found with these sort of shares that you can pay over the odds if you buy too many.
- pitot_heat 08:44:42 04/01/2013
- Was in Spfl last year and this was mentioned, been keeping an eye out. Can you give me a brief update greedfear of whats new?I see share buy back in full flow, any idea how much of it is planned etc. tia