|HOME» LSE » C » CNA Share Price » CNA Share Chat|
Centrica Share Chat :
- optomistic 09:29:44 24/04/2015
- Svenice7 Looks good to me as well and once the Millipede effect is removed it will look a lot better! I see HSBC is threatening to move its HQ to Hong Kong, that surely is to do with government threats and interference. Doubtful but maybe they will learn from this HSBC move as it could be the forerunner to many other companies doing the same.
- supermarky 17:13:17 20/04/2015
- Sp looking week. I thought we'd have a boost up to xd day next Thursday. Election weighing I suppose. Could go to 220 ish if red ed gets in. I'll go short UKx and mid caps index that's for sure. Business will take a bashing utilities, tabac Co, banks to name a few.
- careful 16:32:47 20/04/2015
- If the Scots leave just imagine the arguments about their share of the National debt. it will be chaos. They will demand a Barnet formula type reduction, not in proportion to its population as it should be.
- portside1 12:01:27 20/04/2015
- if lab get in the whole market will crash two bank will leave the uk so will a lot more business the likes of the liar sturgeon yes she is a liar yes a liar and her husband are milking the Scottish gov of cash
- portside1 10:39:22 20/04/2015
- lets be honest the tories have not stopped the tax dodgers have not stopped executives taking massive bonuses now we see the top brass at the nhs have been ripping off the public . Cameron as been a failure . now it very much looks like the uk is going to break up big time Cameron and is bunch of dimwits have fcuked up big time greed as destroyed them
- 4seeaproblem 08:22:14 08/04/2015
- Not directly...but it highlights the potential for consolidation in all energy price driven Businesses. As Centrica is undertaking a "strategic review" they are effectively "open to offers". The circumstances for CNA are different though. The timing is not good with the GE and noises about tightening the regulatory regime.
- Spacecake 13:25:04 01/04/2015
- Yes careful, maybe.. Maybe global warming, maybe Greenland melting, maybe gulf stream slowing, maybe jet steam influence, maybe pollution from china, yep maybe lots of things... but one thing is for sure the arctic is loosing ice.
- anley 10:28:30 25/03/2015
- So the German bank advises us all to sell because if a Labour government gets in then the share price will slump!!! Do you really think institutions will be doing this and what happens if the next government does nothing then will the scribblers get the sack as the stock goes up 25%?
- janekane 09:22:53 19/03/2015
- Darias We have been discussing the fundamentals of the conservative government I was asked what I thought was the conservative greatest asset I replied that we have 2 great assets that should give us the outstanding lead to win I'm going to give you my answer in 2 short words Milliband and Balls
- GoldpigUK 18:11:11 18/03/2015
- Hi aileron, Good luck with your spreadbet. The main short term risk remains a possible market correction which would pull CNA down with it. Long term CNA looks a good investment and a normal RSI would see the share price recover from its recent lows. Goldpig
- GoldpigUK 16:05:49 18/03/2015
- Hi, Managed to add a few more to my ISA today taking my holding to 5,000 shares. CNA currently trades on an ultra low RSI. Last night the RSI was around 20 so was happy to add for the long term. Goldpig
- 4seeaproblem 10:07:51 16/03/2015
- I think the aspect that perhaps is not baked in to the current sp is that the strategic review that the new CEO is undertaking could also be seen as a "for sale" sign as well. Notwithstanding the current issues, debt, ineffective management,etc...consolidation within the sector cannot be ruled out.