|HOME» LSE » C » CNA Share Price » CNA Share Chat|
Centrica Share Chat :
- wipo1 12:13:40 23/01/2015
- Portside you mention yield but your capital is at risk investing in shares and they can go down as well as div cuts stamp duty and broker fees. People should take all this into consideration before blindly going in looking at yield.
- portside1 09:21:54 23/01/2015
- when I looked at the best isa rates decided better off in shares and even if can cut its div by 33% would still be twice as much so forget isa this year and for the next 3 years not worth the bother and you have to tie the cash up
- janekane 15:09:02 14/01/2015
- (Great British people)Scott's Welsh and English The Scott's won't touch millibands band of cronies with barge poles And any one who resides in these great British Isles won't either if they have a modicum of sence
- Fangorn2 14:59:25 14/01/2015
- "However I doubt the English (great British people) are so stupid as to put milliband and balls back in charge after the last fiasco when brown balls and milliband nearly bankrupt the country" It's the Scots an Welsh we have to worry about in that regard.England wise, majority will vote for Tories/UKIP. SNP white wash of labour ia a huge concern.
- janekane 14:54:47 14/01/2015
- Fuel debate in the comons going on now It's having a massive effect on the sp Millibands idea regarding price freeze in a no no as the price drops could not go ahead if he gets his way However I doubt the English (great British people) are so stupid as to put milliband and balls back in charge after the last fiasco when brown balls and milliband nearly bankrupt the country
- Fangorn2 08:47:16 14/01/2015
- Sentiment very fickle Drax side it seems post Decc comment. Thing is, company is needed to ensure our CO2 obligations are met - its the most economical form of so called efficient green power. Wind/Tidal dont allow us to meet those statutory co2 emission reductions. Tempted to buy some more truth be told.
- anley 10:21:53 12/01/2015
- The new board at CNA have a chance to CUT the dividend and use a number of excuses as to why - huge debt on the balance sheet - mild weather no growth in gas sales in UK - oil production problems and over supply and so on. That is what the price is telling us...................
- Spacecake 15:54:16 09/01/2015
- mitchy, It's difficult to make comparisons, dow (30 stocks), FTSE (100), currency influence, sector differences etc, etc. With hindsight I wish my holdings were 70/30 US/UK and not the other way around but who knows we may have a year like 1999!
- mitchy 14:13:48 09/01/2015
- Spacecake - The graph suggests to me there is lots of room for the U.K market to continue up. But as you say it may well be a case of the U.S adjusts down to meet us. Im guessing that the U.K market has benn dragged down with the euro zone by association. Unfairly soin my opinion and that the upside is there for the taking given a fair wind.
- supermarky 09:27:36 08/01/2015
- If 262 doesn't hold i see next support 240ish. Results coming shortly then hopefully a good run to xd in the spring. Who knows.Tesco having a good pop this morning but still within trading range for the moment i see
- anley 13:46:50 29/12/2014
- Forecast a reduced dividend in 2015 to save cash and repair the balance sheet. There are lots of excuses - low oil prices - need more cap/exp for North Sea but can't do this with prices low - and so forth........... Worth a debate on the BB.
- supermarky 22:55:04 19/12/2014
- Yes look at the 3 month chart for tesco and its still well within range. I think the tesco sp is used to such big swings (usually downwards) lol. If tesco break over 200 I may be interested. Hsba had a good bounce today off good support.Come on centrica! !!!Have a great weekend everyone!