|HOME» LSE » C » CNA Share Price » CNA Share Chat|
Centrica Share Chat :
- optomistic 10:50:59 10/04/2014
- I'm not so sure about this bl**dy chart at the moment. The millipede downtrend is taking some breaking clear of! With a bit of luck we may get some buying for the divi through to the 23rd to make it look better before the inevitable drop on the 24th.
- ArgyleRich 19:31:57 26/03/2014
- From the Beeb.. "Regulators are this week expected to give their verdict on whether there should be a full investigation into the competitive practices of energy companies" could be nerves regarding this.
- portside1 10:28:08 25/03/2014
- government warned that energy companies will not risk capital to build more power plants under a two year review it is bad news for the uk the lights may go out . in paper today . if energy companies need to invest the gov need to step back and listen my view is buy buy buy
- MIATA 09:26:41 25/03/2014
- 25 Mar 2014 Centrica PLC CNA Credit Suisse Neutral 334.25 331.50 310.00 310.00 Target of 310p seems a little unlikely with Centrica sharebuybacks (eg yesterday 1 million shares at 332p). They must we worried about the effect of a reference to the CMA (which takes over from the Competition Commission next month). One of the sanctions the CMA has available is forced break-up.
- optomistic 19:29:12 24/03/2014
- Unfortunate that was for the buyer MIATA...I know the feeling of mistimed buys but not of such magnitude! Obviously such a trade would have been well researched and made at this time for a particular reason. ...it will attract a fair dividend :-)
- portside1 10:06:04 14/03/2014
- yes they are scum but Cameron and is simpleton MPs are just a bunch of dimwits and I am a conservative but will never vote for them again just bloody liars all my family and thousands of good friends are going to vote UKIP
- Fangorn2 08:15:18 20/02/2014
- Vis disastrous... They weren't good that's for sure. Operating profit 2013: £2,695m 2012: £2,743m (2%) PBT 2013: £1.6bn 2012:£2.4bn Taxation charge 2013:£1,022m 2012:£1,112m (8%) UBS sell was rather prescient. Their target 280p. Political pressures wont help going forward. At least they weren't as bad as BAe!
- janekane 07:38:37 20/02/2014
- They are 2% of gas customers moved to cheaper suppliers However the £50 per household profit from gas is not excessive Equates to 96p per house per week Red Ed has made a compleat prat of himself with his pontificating regards profits Great dividend earner so I will take the recent drops as historic with future rises in the sp imminent
- Minerve 17:10:06 15/02/2014
- philanderer Thanks for bringing the article to our attention. Not good. Glad I haven't bought any shares yet and it is making me have doubts about this part of the sector; wait and see what the results are like.
- Minerve 10:13:39 11/02/2014
- Fangorn2 I will buy Centrica, at the right price, it is approaching good lows and political influence could be a little overdone. It is potentially a good income stock and it is just a case of gauging when all the bad news has been discounted and corresponding share action exhausted. I am sure you would agree as a LTBH investor.
- shalder 16:46:05 10/02/2014
- I note Ed Davey's letter did not mention how much money EDF is making out of the UK energy market. The Government is totally reliant on EDF to get the new nuclear power station program up and running. There is no linkage whatsoever between these two statements.
- Fangorn2 12:51:03 10/02/2014
- You could well be correct EI. Bills could be alot lower without this green dross. At the bare miminum it shouldn't be funded via electricity & gas bills as its far too regressive. Plenty of ways it can be funded through general taxation if needed, not that I think it should be.