|HOME» LSE » B » BDEV Share Price » BDEV Share Chat|
Barratt Developments Share Chat :
- CockneyRebel 17:21:13 19/08/2014
- Next FTSE100 review Sep. BDEV results Sep. I think with BDEV so far off the highs and builders responding so well to the results then BDEV (a high beta builder stock) will be in big demand in the run up to the results. No FTSe100 relegation imo - tho the price seems to b pricing one in - which could be fun if you're long imo :-) CR
- libertine 10:59:14 19/08/2014
- taffee Just a suggestion, but why don`t you quietly slip away and short all the indices for a while. You can then not only prove your point and make a lot of money, but you can then come back after Christmas and tell us `told you so` In the meantime we wont have to suffer your deepening depression along with you.
- chatterbox 09:11:17 19/08/2014
- This only the start of the rise of the profits for builders and despite everything we need more houses - the sector of market that is inflated and over priced dramatically are the properties over 1 million and watch the prices fall - below this the prices have risen steadily. The loss of the russian market is not in the everyday houses which Barratt mainly builds
- davdreamer 14:00:15 14/08/2014
- Monty! oh no, curse of number 1 trader. Look at BT now-it was flying until he opened his mouth, or should I say keyboard. You are trying yes very trying Monty. CR give barratts a wide birth until monty legs it LOL
- Haywards26 13:09:47 12/08/2014
- The nations housing supply and demand ratio is firmly stacked in the housebuilders favour!! House prices will not see any drastic falls IMO certainly not of the levels/severity seen in 2008 (that was almost a once in a lifetime financial crisis).
- connor23 15:56:38 06/08/2014
- Well as long as it's fulfilled that's fine with me! Of course they may just be talking their own book. Just like everyone on this thread posting links to support their case! I will concede Lloyd partial withdrawal from HtB will prob depress sentiment in the short term. That is an actual bear point I can appreciate.
- wanttowin 16:11:15 04/08/2014
- MT. Not going to get involved with your spat with CR,but from what I have seen his track record speaks for itself.I am no expert but you and taffee appear to be one and the same,you are short here whilst I am long, so obviously we disagree I will leave it at that.Time will tell
- valedo 15:16:53 04/08/2014
- Mtrader/taffee only turns up when the sp is down. Not a squeak on an up day. Thinks that the market can be influenced by posting on ADVFN. Glad I don't have to read the tripe any more having filtered both aliases. Don't give him any credence by responding to posts, he likes being noticed.
- taffee 11:04:04 04/08/2014
- In 1929 they said stocks had hit a permanently high plateau...that was a week before wall street crash and great depression. Rbs hit £10 billion profit and.5.5% dividend and didn't see any effect From.subprime crisis...a few months later they almost brought the uk Banking sector to an end
- wanttowin 20:48:06 02/08/2014
- MT ….imo for what it's worth,reading the last interims, management are really positive on outlook.. I don't see doom here,interest rate rises have been expected for some time now,and must be priced in by many. This company has good profits,is smashing forecasts,good land acquisitions,quality plots,building plenty,dare I say 'avving it off.
- stew roc 10:24:33 01/08/2014
- Mechanical Trader,It has been down to 336 a few times and promptly tends to bounce back up to about 370/375.I just play the range it is quite a predictable stock so I can't see it falling through the 336 level. Just took out another Spreadbet at 340 with a tight stop at 328
- EssentialInvestor 11:32:25 31/07/2014
- Depends on the wider equity market mt, the house builder fall quickly on weak periods for markets and outperform on the way up. I like the sector FWIW, but if markets sell off hard then about everything gets cheaper.