|HOME» LSE » B » BDEV Share Price » BDEV Share Chat|
Barratt Developments Share Chat :
- taffee 17:36:33 25/09/2014
- I'm just pointing out the survey of investor sentiment of 3% turned out to be A great contrarian indicator...Eliot wave can be all over the place and Who would believe the money printing and super low rates..you can make your Own interpretation of the Indicators Certainly not the only one telling people indicators are flashing red All.over the place...now
- taffee 12:59:15 25/09/2014
- predicted 1987 crash dotcom boom 2007 crash and 2009 nadir....all big calls...but the ones in between can be a bit ropey did survey in feb/march 2009 amongst analysts and just 3% were bullish which is a good contrarian indicator...and he was right says all indicators are at extreme levels of bullishness at the moment
- mechanical trader 15:14:56 24/09/2014
- When Pretcher gets them righ tho whoooooosh they drop like lead weights, having said that I have studied Elliot Wave on a few occasions and each time think its over rated in fact think its success rate is less than 35%. Charting is about keeping it simple.
- 1gw 17:49:44 19/09/2014
- MT - I don't think there are many serious traders on some of these boards. A lot of us are more longer - term investors who find a story we believe in and invest in it. Speaking for myself I may take profits or cut losses from time to time and I enjoy trying to interpret what's going on day - to - day, but I am not a "trader".
- Bigmike100 17:30:59 19/09/2014
- I got this off the internet some time ago. I can't remember where. "UT" uncrossing trade and can generally be ignored. It is the average of the high price and the low price. I'm always wanting to learn. I would be grateful to anyone who can expand on that. Taffee dont bother. MT waste of time you are filtered.
- 1gw 16:41:46 19/09/2014
- Wow! Heck of an uncrossing trade. 23 million shares - 2.4% of the company. That would be the remaining trackers dumping on the close would it? Let's hope we get an opening trade on Monday with some serious buys by the FTSE250 guys.
- shutittrev 08:56:40 19/09/2014
- Taffee......it's embarrassing. Stop it. You've been trying for months to influence holders to sell. If we had taken your advice we would have lost a great deal of money. Whenever the name taffee appears on this bulletin board it will always be associated with failure/loser/shorter/bullsh1tter......run along now...you really are making a prat of yourself.
- Stopstart 19:19:10 17/09/2014
- Strewth Will you chaps please stop feeding the Troll.. What a tiresome and rude chap. Differing views are always welcome but offensive, patronising bombardment by someone who sets out to needle and offend are not. Filtered.......
- mechanical trader 17:21:07 17/09/2014
- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tiger its you again. Why do you call yourself tiger??? do you have one in the tank so to speak, one under the bonnet. Ohhhhhhhh i just love hard men like you. Have you got hairy footballers legs, ohhhhhhhhh they turn me so on.
- tiger20 17:12:29 17/09/2014
- Poor Mech Trader he has no Barratts shares He said they would fall at £3.32 and here we are pushing £4.00 Its a shame. Perhaps he might wade in now. Never mind I am sure he will get it right one day.
- MrMark01 10:31:58 17/09/2014
- thanks 1gw - also just seen on bbc news "Bank split 7-2 on interest rate rise" which has probably given the shares across the sector a lift. Before my portfolio crashes on its @rse tomorrow due to the referendum.
- wanttowin 17:53:05 16/09/2014
- MT.. I ask again how has your short done since mid July when we last conferred? Please don't muddy the issue with your sticks and stones spat with CR. He has called it right here and you have not. Simples.