|HOME» LSE » B » BDEV Share Price » BDEV Share Chat|
Barratt Developments Share Chat :
- taffee 09:49:35 12/01/2015
- Tw update was more muted imo though good it's clear the market is slowing from the previous mania....Will it turn Into a full blown slump in prices or chug along? Bears think it's game over bulls think it's start of a cycle...Market Erring on caution
- mike740 08:22:48 23/10/2014
- Foxtons profit warning this morning........ Overview Performance in Q3 2014 was negatively impacted by a sharp and recent slowing of volumes in London property sales markets following an exceptionally strong nine month period to 30 June 2014 in which volumes reached their highest levels since 2007
- valedo 16:04:14 20/10/2014
- According to numerous 'experts' in weekend papers interest rates unlikely to rise for at least six months. Even when they come they will be token and no danger to housing market. However could affect current house owners who are teetering on the brink of affordability and still in negative equity. But with interest rises should come pay rises to take care of it.
- mike740 09:06:47 16/10/2014
- Fellow board member says..... Don't trade TEF, too illiquid for me, but seemed bit of a frothy announcement this morning and apparently, talking to a friend yesterday, London is not the place to be at the moment - the flat market is dead and a housing price correction is due. Plus, from a TA point of view, after its recent strong run, TEF is well over its trend resistance line.
- mechanical trader 15:14:56 24/09/2014
- When Pretcher gets them righ tho whoooooosh they drop like lead weights, having said that I have studied Elliot Wave on a few occasions and each time think its over rated in fact think its success rate is less than 35%. Charting is about keeping it simple.
- Bigmike100 17:30:59 19/09/2014
- I got this off the internet some time ago. I can't remember where. "UT" uncrossing trade and can generally be ignored. It is the average of the high price and the low price. I'm always wanting to learn. I would be grateful to anyone who can expand on that. Taffee dont bother. MT waste of time you are filtered.
- shutittrev 08:56:40 19/09/2014
- Taffee......it's embarrassing. Stop it. You've been trying for months to influence holders to sell. If we had taken your advice we would have lost a great deal of money. Whenever the name taffee appears on this bulletin board it will always be associated with failure/loser/shorter/bullsh1tter......run along now...you really are making a prat of yourself.
- Stopstart 19:19:10 17/09/2014
- Strewth Will you chaps please stop feeding the Troll.. What a tiresome and rude chap. Differing views are always welcome but offensive, patronising bombardment by someone who sets out to needle and offend are not. Filtered.......
- mechanical trader 17:21:07 17/09/2014
- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tiger its you again. Why do you call yourself tiger??? do you have one in the tank so to speak, one under the bonnet. Ohhhhhhhh i just love hard men like you. Have you got hairy footballers legs, ohhhhhhhhh they turn me so on.
- tiger20 17:12:29 17/09/2014
- Poor Mech Trader he has no Barratts shares He said they would fall at £3.32 and here we are pushing £4.00 Its a shame. Perhaps he might wade in now. Never mind I am sure he will get it right one day.
- MrMark01 10:31:58 17/09/2014
- thanks 1gw - also just seen on bbc news "Bank split 7-2 on interest rate rise" which has probably given the shares across the sector a lift. Before my portfolio crashes on its @rse tomorrow due to the referendum.
- wanttowin 17:53:05 16/09/2014
- MT.. I ask again how has your short done since mid July when we last conferred? Please don't muddy the issue with your sticks and stones spat with CR. He has called it right here and you have not. Simples.