|HOME» LSE » B » BDEV Share Price » BDEV Share Chat|
Barratt Developments Share Chat :
- valedo 10:46:56 18/04/2014
- this for taffee's benefit ;-) Tempus in todays Times, - If I had to choose I would favour Taylor Wimpey over Persimmon because the shares would seem to have further to run. But I would not want to go short on the sector as a whole, especially given those recent share price falls and the cash coming back to investors.
- valedo 13:25:02 14/04/2014
- taffee, about time you changed the tune. For the uninitiated, taffee has been on these boards for years . A right old wind up merchant. If you don't believe me you just have to use the search button for his (very) historical input across the boards and you'll get my drift. In other words , take what he says with a pinch of......
- El1te 10:43:52 14/04/2014
- taffee - Just be aware that there are a series of market updates coming from housebuilders over the next few weeks, and to think that they'll be negative will be misplaced. Should fuel a recovery. Indeed, this decline from the peak is circa ~17%. It has done this scale of decline before, only to continue to rally thereafter. El1te
- PKA3 09:55:53 14/04/2014
- 4% sp drop now. For a FTSE 100 Co that's quite big in relation to the overall FTSE decline. At this rate it could soon be heading out of the FTSE 100 even though "experts" now think interest rates will remain low till end 2015 !!.
- taffee 17:29:22 11/04/2014
- Let's try to allow all views as there is certainly some short selling opportunities in the market By all historic measures house prices are very very high...when interest rates Rise it will be interesting...after all this was the main cause of the Credit crunch
- hillbrown 15:23:38 11/04/2014
- As I said to you when you were preaching armageddon previously, you undoubtedly will be proved correct but in stock markets you also have to get your timing right and yours is about 3/4 years to early. If you are going to bang on you will have to be filtered.
- El1te 15:08:23 11/04/2014
- The ole' hindsight merchants. It's a shame not as many people saw a bubble coming last time! For some reason, they now think a bubble is forming when it's not. London perhaps is a little hot, but that could simply be down to supply (or the lack of it) and demand. The rest of the UK is not in a bubble stage.
- MIATA 10:58:34 11/04/2014
- Some housebuilders this morning: Berkeley 2477 2403 -74 -3.0% Barratt 396 384 -13 -3.2% Bovis... 853 842 -12 -1.3% Persimmon 1338 1313 -25 -1.8% Taylor Wimpey 114 111 -3 -2.8% Balfour Beatty 301 291 -10 -3.3%
- hillbrown 09:53:10 11/04/2014
- After having trousered a nice quick £2k off a £3.79 auto CFD earlier in the week I've set it again for today. Its becoming a real nice yoyo for me. My core paid up holding remains solidly intact. Housebuilders are the place to be for growth in capital and divis.
- connor23 08:45:33 09/04/2014
- 200dma is 355. Trendline suggests support just above that. If it fell below that I would be out, but the 200 day has not been breached during any recent corrections. Just my take on things. Nice bounce in the MKT in general today.
- MIATA 07:31:53 09/04/2014
- With a very high P/E and very low yield, the problem is that BDEV will drop faster than the market in any pullback. The potential for earnings growth of the next few years is massive, the question is where is the support level on a market correction? 300?
- taffee 08:14:15 08/04/2014
- Looks like the penny has dropped and uk property bubble is close to Bursting....bdev land bank will plunge in value and we all know the Consequences of that for shareholders particularly with the amount of Debt it has Whole of uk property is being propped up with near zero rates and money Printing....it's simply not sustainable