|HOME» LSE » B » BDEV Share Price » BDEV Share Chat|
Barratt Developments Share Chat :
- 1gw 17:49:44 19/09/2014
- MT - I don't think there are many serious traders on some of these boards. A lot of us are more longer - term investors who find a story we believe in and invest in it. Speaking for myself I may take profits or cut losses from time to time and I enjoy trying to interpret what's going on day - to - day, but I am not a "trader".
- Bigmike100 17:30:59 19/09/2014
- I got this off the internet some time ago. I can't remember where. "UT" uncrossing trade and can generally be ignored. It is the average of the high price and the low price. I'm always wanting to learn. I would be grateful to anyone who can expand on that. Taffee dont bother. MT waste of time you are filtered.
- 1gw 16:41:46 19/09/2014
- Wow! Heck of an uncrossing trade. 23 million shares - 2.4% of the company. That would be the remaining trackers dumping on the close would it? Let's hope we get an opening trade on Monday with some serious buys by the FTSE250 guys.
- shutittrev 08:56:40 19/09/2014
- Taffee......it's embarrassing. Stop it. You've been trying for months to influence holders to sell. If we had taken your advice we would have lost a great deal of money. Whenever the name taffee appears on this bulletin board it will always be associated with failure/loser/shorter/bullsh1tter......run along now...you really are making a prat of yourself.
- Stopstart 19:19:10 17/09/2014
- Strewth Will you chaps please stop feeding the Troll.. What a tiresome and rude chap. Differing views are always welcome but offensive, patronising bombardment by someone who sets out to needle and offend are not. Filtered.......
- mechanical trader 17:21:07 17/09/2014
- Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh tiger its you again. Why do you call yourself tiger??? do you have one in the tank so to speak, one under the bonnet. Ohhhhhhhh i just love hard men like you. Have you got hairy footballers legs, ohhhhhhhhh they turn me so on.
- tiger20 17:12:29 17/09/2014
- Poor Mech Trader he has no Barratts shares He said they would fall at £3.32 and here we are pushing £4.00 Its a shame. Perhaps he might wade in now. Never mind I am sure he will get it right one day.
- mechanical trader 16:56:04 17/09/2014
- Unbelievable the author of that article above Royston Wild should be sacked by his bosses and reported to the FCA. BDEV were one of the stocks to get RELEGATED from the FTSE 100 at end of aug 2nd sept actualy. It actually physicaly happens in 48 hours. In fact I will ring the FCA myself.
- MrMark01 10:31:58 17/09/2014
- thanks 1gw - also just seen on bbc news "Bank split 7-2 on interest rate rise" which has probably given the shares across the sector a lift. Before my portfolio crashes on its @rse tomorrow due to the referendum.
- wanttowin 17:53:05 16/09/2014
- MT.. I ask again how has your short done since mid July when we last conferred? Please don't muddy the issue with your sticks and stones spat with CR. He has called it right here and you have not. Simples.
- JML49 12:05:55 16/09/2014
- First learn proper English MT: "your not my buddy", really??? 1gw is right. If you trust these "buy" and "sell" figures, you have no idea what you are doing. And indeed, the numbers do not appear to add up anyway.
- JML49 11:37:27 16/09/2014
- Mechanical trader, I am replying to your 13592 LOL LOL LOL post buddy. Even if we take into account your other post, you are still ignoring the other comments about HL data being retail punters and your 13592 post being "based on the number of deals". Therefore, worthless data. Play the ball buddy.