|HOME» LSE » B » BDEV Share Price » BDEV Share Chat|
Barratt Developments Share Chat :
- Lateralam 07:50:47 06/03/2014
- Westdean. If we have a fall today, consider it a buying opportunity. I am. I went long on Barratt a few weeks back but stupidly got stopped out on a rapid down spike. Been looking for a re-entry point ever since...
- valedo 15:20:58 05/03/2014
- Becky8 no the announcement will come after todays close. Both the Times and Telegraph report however that St James and Bdev will replace Tate&Lyle and William Hill. It will become official in about 80 mins from now! We'll find out how much 'in the know' these papers are.
- tiger20 09:54:14 05/03/2014
- FTSE Shuffle if CR is correct (who dares doubt him) then based on last nights closing prices Barratts & St James should get automatic choice to the FTSE 100 Aggreko should drop out All taken from UK Stockchallenge FTSE 100 info.
- ticketmaster 08:32:32 05/03/2014
- Extreme weather hits house building Wow, that took us all by surprise. 1 Shortage of supply, increases prices. 2 People still need houses, so any drop in sales/supply will be compensated for in the near future. Just topped up at 438
- koetser 17:25:16 04/03/2014
- Bmp, At a guess a very large buy or sell order at 450 which usually pins the share price either the bid or the ask to a certain price for a period of time. I know this as I have created that effect on shares but only for about 5 minutes.
- redartbmud 14:42:31 04/03/2014
- Isn't it time that the government put a special tax on house builders, as they have manufactured the boom? I say that because they have destroyed value in my utilities and banks, why not go for a third option.
- Phillip Evans 10:58:05 04/03/2014
- agreed i have been caught out before holding this from about april-sept on more than one occassion, been left kicking myself and buying back in in the autumn. it may not work this time but thats the strategy !!
- BMP2046 13:34:16 03/03/2014
- Hi koetser, I was missing you.... I'm back already ...with a bit of timing sold STJ and bought back BDEV but only have 2827 shares now, my infinite wisdom cost me 101 shares. But a good lesson learn't I just hope it was worth it. No more switching for me! I'm playing on staying here till Friday 21st. and buying TATE on 24th. What to do you think? cheers BMP ps- would you buy Quindell?
- jct23 12:45:31 03/03/2014
- share price pretty much level today shows good sentiment. and when you think everything else around it in the ranking (except randgold) is down c.1-2%, inclusion in ftse 100 is looking highly likely now. I was getting a little apprehensive last week at times.
- koetser 13:34:22 02/03/2014
- bmp Till the second or third week of March. Need to definitely get out by mid May Planning in getting back into bdev around June time just after the newspaper headlines 'Billions wiped off Pension funds' which seems to be a yearly event LOL!!
- BMP2046 09:55:24 02/03/2014
- Thanks koetser, good advise indeed. Hope I don't lose money on STJ and will be able to buy back into BDEV soon. There is a gap between 4th and 24th so i might get lucky with a dip at some point. It was a good lesson for me and as Arnie says I'll be back! How long are you planning to keep BDEV? Your fan bmp....
- ticketmaster 11:38:11 27/02/2014
- Congratulations koetser, I thought of doing the same, but felt I was already exposed to enough BDEV share price change, so missed out. Did not expect this price movement, hoped for 8-10, but at this rate we may get back to Monday price