|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- max101 18:18:09 24/10/2014
- don't screw with the waves..... Is cash call now the boring repetitive B$ the bashers are now going to peddle. "FULLY FUNDED". Ani gif required with big bold letters and perhaps a star banner. Still, since when have the dimes let the facts get in the way of a good bash, £1.50-£2
- Topicel 13:35:16 24/10/2014
- Lol, it was an grave error. However, in my defence, it was an easy target as it underscored my point that if dilution came about, no matter how minimal, then most serious investors would make adjustments to their value potential going forward here. It might have to be £1.25-£1.75, but would it happen?...lol. Topicel
- 2phildove 10:33:14 24/10/2014
- wooster - but the DFS should be this quarter. I cant see it coming this quarter, more likely next. And post DFS where does the funding come from. It's a good point, we need £2-£3m in the bank. possible 50 million shares. That isnt a bad a news story if that were to happen.
- kbrook 21:08:14 23/10/2014
- Does anyone else think it inevitable that we are going to get a cash call fairly soon. We must be running out of cash by my reckoning even if cash burn is quite low at the moment. Could do with a bit of a recovery in the SP before that happens though. Anyone any thoughts, I am braced for it, hopefully dilution will be minimal.
- max101 10:39:38 23/10/2014
- Sweep, i though the housing market was boyant. Should your for sale sign business not be raking it in ? Just surprised your hear u bashing on a daily basis ?? Better leave it to 6troll and his merry band of bash bitches. Sorry to here that kb. And no spreadbet either..... £1.50-£2
- jedad 10:06:15 23/10/2014
- kb,,i think you will be very lucky to catch a penny premium more like 10p,,well thats what im hoping for,,will have to wait and see,,meanwhile i will try to buy a few at this level as an when i can afford ,to help lower my average ,,gl all lth's tick tock...
- Seanywauny 22:31:02 22/10/2014
- Same here, wish I could go balls deep but will wait for my extra little top up until I hear something concrete from the company regarding CAPEX & OPEX. That's what will determine the likelihood of funding and therefore project success.
- charliemike 08:57:34 22/10/2014
- I take no pleasure in the losses for many on here .But it's great to know that one individual on here who has upset so many people on here with his lies and bile is sitting on a massive paper loss .life does hold some benefits .yes max the truth will set you free
- kevin1962 18:41:29 21/10/2014
- Topicel I was there too back then should have sold the lot!! Best open a bottle of that French red you have stashed there in deep Western France and unwind on the veranda. Baobab will come good for sure and will surpass 30p whether we better 54-55p depends on which route we take, I'm still hanging in for between $ and a £.
- kbrook 16:27:31 21/10/2014
- That's rich Sweepie coming from you, someone who has actively traded this. And find a new line from the " put the for sale sign up", it used to be " where's the news" and you have replaced it with something equally tiresome.
- sweepie2 16:22:23 21/10/2014
- Before you get the champers out to celebrate a 9% jump in the sp that is only half a penny and it has not gone unnoticed that this slightly higher level has attracted sellers. Therefore as it has become clear to all that this project is too large for BAO the FOR SALE SIGN SHOULD BE HUNG UP. Too many stale bulls here, any big spike will be sold into imo
- charliemike 15:44:05 21/10/2014
- The point is they aren't attacking the company they are attacking you .3 years ago you were bullshitting at 40 pence .now the sp is less than 6 pence . What a fool you have made of yourself . A liar always gets found out . Moral of the story is you have been found out .