|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- kevin1962 18:46:28 21/11/2014
- Gowboy still alive then!! Along with Sharper :-) I believe our patience will be rewarded here and Gowboy think your spot on there regarding dilution or share deals. Have a good weekend all, still a long way to go mind.
- GOWBOY 18:23:57 21/11/2014
- Hey Pete.....exactly! So we cannot be looking at any sort of share deal with another company.....diluting their overall investment can we? Secured loan from wonga perhaps? It's a massively strong signal to the market.....seems massively positive.....mine licence. ...finance deal/arrangements the only thing that's going to move this?
- kbrook 10:37:45 21/11/2014
- They don't seem to want to raise the SP. Can't imagine them not dropping it with an equivalent amount of sells. No idea what the true bid/ offer is but the big spread is definately not encouraging buys.
- adrian1001 08:25:29 21/11/2014
- Pen, yes, the sell is 6 still, the spread is very tight at 6.1 to buy, but hardly in demand as the only trade today is a sell!! Maybe someone is sniffing around for a buy order, but as always who knows.
- Pensioner2 16:44:33 20/11/2014
- Don't think so qipincha. Just before the close I did a dummy sell and they offered 6p for 100,000 on line. That, to me, would make the last trade a sell but also indicates they want shares. I'll see if they'll offer on line for bigger volumes tomorrow. Didn't have time this pm.
- Tuckman 21:56:49 19/11/2014
- Evening all, Coldfeet you have mail!! On a good side the above article is a couple of months out of date so progress has been made from the 50% DFS completion. Good news and nice to see buying for a change, best wishes all See ya
- max101 15:49:23 19/11/2014
- poor old 30pical, sorry i mean katy, is blubbing on the sad boys thread. and some regular posters on here, also strangely noticeable by their absent. No-doubt important stuff has cropped up for ALL OF THEM at exactly the same time. Fallen branch could has squashed their tent ? Come on, 1 last push to 20%+
- max101 13:33:46 19/11/2014
- Pb.... Its true!! Your just pi$$ed at being reminded you fell for their b$ for so long. Even when your name sake was taking the mick. Quipinca, spot on mate :) That was a very good piece from bj the other day. Just reread. Couldn't get more positive. Our bod are definately in the game for a big win. £1.50-£2
- pete_bain 11:25:08 19/11/2014
- Venture less of the 'personal' - Ebola isn't just in Africa - there are cases all over the world. So stop talking nonsense. Incidentally if you want to be smart to my face feel free to do so at the AGM.
- Venture Traveller 11:17:23 19/11/2014
- You lot are real touchy about Ebola. Can't quite believe it. pete. Africa is indeed big, but only in relation to your head. The world is far bigger. There are plenty of international investors in the mining industry. If they don't invest where they were planning to, they've got to go somewhere else.
- 2phildove 08:52:43 19/11/2014
- phew - glad that's over. it could have been refused but NO ONE ever expected that. great rise, but I dont see this as really relevant in the scheme of things. Hope it is the pinnacle to better things.
- coldfeet67 07:57:51 19/11/2014
- Morning all, January 2015, if achieved, is an extremely short timeframe for the DNM to grant the Mining Concession and Contract and there is specific evidence the DNM require, based on information related to the 14/2002 Law. Mind you, Mozambique have been after their own steel industry for over 15 years. ATB