Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- jedad 13:17:14 30/10/2014
- kb,,come on, you know you will wait for the £ ,,you have done the hard bit,,sit back and let the bods get the dfs out,,,that dr k has got to be doing something or i will write to jd and suggest he sacks him,,lol..
- Topicel 20:49:13 29/10/2014
- Lol kb, I have the filter in place again. It has been said I'm a slow learner...;) All being well there will be no need to refer to anything anyone says ever again as we look forward to another 22p party in the coming months. Yep, I was here then in 2009. :( Third time lucky? Topicel
- max101 12:26:22 29/10/2014
- don't be so stupid !!! If they get the right partner do you really think they will hang around. Massive resources will be thrown at it as the partner will want to be raking in the huge profits asap. 2015. £1.50-£2 ( to be heavily revised upwards once they start ramping up to 4mtpa. )
- sweepie2 07:57:11 29/10/2014
- Wouldn't we all, CR thread are for short term punts, as long as you are nimble you can make some good gains jumping on and off and sadly sometimes the occasional loss. If BAO was doing the business you wouldn't have to look elsewhere
- kevin1962 23:15:43 28/10/2014
- Sweepie you've been brainwashed by Moref4us etc on CR thread and all their wheeling and dealing pump'n dumps. This is a long play Dec 2015 we will be in production hopefully, albeit on a much smaller scale, however generating revenue which can be ramped up fairly quickly with the MINTEK units.
- NAV_Mike 07:43:10 27/10/2014
- Well NCCL (who are right on BAO's doorstep) have progressed to an MOU with Shanghai Power. Hopefully this means by the time BAO's project comes to fruition, there will be a large source of electricity in very close proximity
- kevin1962 13:48:35 25/10/2014
- Oh for a crystal ball Comcols, yes hanging on for 6 figures in hindsight was a mistake, however I didn't require any cash at the time and let it roll the rest is history now. I do believe what we have now is something much much bigger mind and yes we will see a $ to a £ by December 2015.IMHO. All the Best Kev
- max101 18:18:09 24/10/2014
- don't screw with the waves..... Is cash call now the boring repetitive B$ the bashers are now going to peddle. "FULLY FUNDED". Ani gif required with big bold letters and perhaps a star banner. Still, since when have the dimes let the facts get in the way of a good bash, £1.50-£2
- Topicel 13:35:16 24/10/2014
- Lol, it was an grave error. However, in my defence, it was an easy target as it underscored my point that if dilution came about, no matter how minimal, then most serious investors would make adjustments to their value potential going forward here. It might have to be £1.25-£1.75, but would it happen?...lol. Topicel
- 2phildove 10:33:14 24/10/2014
- wooster - but the DFS should be this quarter. I cant see it coming this quarter, more likely next. And post DFS where does the funding come from. It's a good point, we need £2-£3m in the bank. possible 50 million shares. That isnt a bad a news story if that were to happen.
- kbrook 21:08:14 23/10/2014
- Does anyone else think it inevitable that we are going to get a cash call fairly soon. We must be running out of cash by my reckoning even if cash burn is quite low at the moment. Could do with a bit of a recovery in the SP before that happens though. Anyone any thoughts, I am braced for it, hopefully dilution will be minimal.
- jedad 10:06:15 23/10/2014
- kb,,i think you will be very lucky to catch a penny premium more like 10p,,well thats what im hoping for,,will have to wait and see,,meanwhile i will try to buy a few at this level as an when i can afford ,to help lower my average ,,gl all lth's tick tock...