|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- solonic 09:38:52 24/07/2014
- Topicel. So, in your rather distorted view OB is to be attacked for an honest and well-argued position whereas Humbug 12 who started a thread, no less, with a dishonest and totally inaccurate heading and post, carries on with impunity? Do you guys not have any ethical standards at all?
- adrian1001 09:15:08 24/07/2014
- BinB 80, great news if trhat happens, that will remove a lots of doubt and hope give more confidnce in BAO and the whole area. Strange no one else has commented on it, all still busy drafting mindless posts. Regards
- solonic 08:52:42 24/07/2014
- Another thing I don't understand about BAO shareholders, or at least the ones who post here, is that they do not criticise at all a poster who starts a new BAO thread with completely shameless lies about BAO. So long as he's ramping all is OK.
- BackinBlack80 17:37:02 23/07/2014
- orgasmicbeef Reading between the lines it sounds like someone on the BOD or some other issue here has pi$$ed you off. As I understand it you invested here many moons ago when there was very little in the way of facts, there was no Tenge Ruoni or anything else for that matter. This was a huge gamble then and is perhaps a little less of a gamble now, so what gives?
- KatyLied 16:02:51 23/07/2014
- So Pete, you are 'posting about max', but then attacking everyone else for 'posting about max'. Not me obviously, because you filtered me some days back. Way to go Pete... Ho Hmmmm... ding-a-ling... o)
- orgasmicbeef 15:19:21 23/07/2014
- 6K 45kgs is a bench test, already done at CSIRO. Bulk test required, find out how much sent to FLS. Same V. ''Looks achievable'' ''Going well'' ''If we can'' ''Jindal impressive'' great for Bao ''Exciting time for us'' means well paid directors? ''Aiming for end of year'' All very good facts.
- 6Kenny 08:14:04 23/07/2014
- Hi Kev, I'm heading to Alcudia in late August. Can't wait to ride Sa Calobra a few times again and the light house ride!! Support & Resistance More 2nd Resistance Point 9.153 1st Resistance Point 8.827 Last Price 8.500 1st Support Level 8.037 2nd Support Level 7.573 hxxp://www.barchart.com/quotes/stocks/BAO.LS
- pete_bain 00:02:47 23/07/2014
- In hindsight I wouldn't have sold at 54p and obviously didn't as I only held £several-k back then. Just hope that adding all the stock in the interim will prove to be rewarding in due course. Kev. Back in sunny Scotland. Gives me an opportunity to reduce my handicap.
- EMTRAD 21:16:09 22/07/2014
- Will be watching this little bounce with interest to see if historical patterns are being played out. I admit I called the bottom wrong at 10p and have the paper loss to prove it but am wagered heavily on a rally in the run up to the DFS. I have a third of my intended stake still yet to add in the coming months so not done yet. Good luck all.
- charliemike 19:23:20 22/07/2014
- If you can show the post were I have said BAO are only worth 30p I will never post on here again . Has for anyone who is fed up with this puerile idiot , I will ask them how do you respond to a LIAR . C'mon max show us the relevant post . I rather think you will fail son .
- kbrook 17:13:39 22/07/2014
- Max/Kenny call a truce ffs, you are never going to best mates or drinking partners just agree to disagree or use the filter button. We could be on the cusp of a re rate and I don't want you two bickering all the way back up to 37p it will ruin my enjoyment.
- ARBEZ 16:32:15 22/07/2014
- max, My 2 "buys" yesterday were ALSO reported as 2 sells... 21-07-14 12:00:08 7.6940 25,000 Sell 21-07-14 10:02:27 7.6950 25,000 Sell I'm not a chartist, but this recent drop in my view has primed the share price for a better lift off up through the moving averages... A.