|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- myshares 12:01:20 19/12/2014
- Hi All I am checking here after over an year and hold a small amount of BAO (Big enough for me though). Anyone care to give me a low down on what has changed over last year or so, other than the price obviously? Is there still hope for BAO?
- Tuckman 12:13:24 18/12/2014
- kbrook, just hoping the info (New CAPEX and OPEX targets) and first test results we are all waiting for happen before the AGM. Bulk testing completed before end of Feb IMO. Sorting out the finance Feb-Apr. Dealings soon after. Either project sold off by June or first spade in the ground and building a few months after that. As for the SP ??? All IMO of course!!!!!!!!!!!
- Pensioner2 16:55:41 17/12/2014
- Tuckman. I got that figure from the rns of 10/12/13 where it stated that "prior to the placing Redbird held 85,693,158 shares" and following the placings of 5m, 8.5mx2 and 27m (all of which I believe have now been taken up) it would make it c.134m (I'd overlooked the 5m). Anyway, just an aspect to consider.
- Pensioner2 15:45:25 17/12/2014
- Prior to the Redbird placing they had 85m out of 306m shares and IFC had 15% = 46m. After the placing Redbird have c.130m and IFC (assuming they've kept 15%) have c.53m. So, of the total c. 352m, c.184m are held by these two leaving c.168m in free float, as opposed to the c.175m in free issue last time we had a run up. I wonder how the lower number available will affect demand?
- kevin1962 19:22:37 12/12/2014
- Happy with my 100k buy at 11.15am yesterday for sure!! Not sure how many I now have as spread about over ISA's, SiPP, trading accounts etc Must be close on 2.5+M :-)) Patience patience and more patience pays off, balls are cold though!!
- Tuckman 13:39:14 12/12/2014
- Only news I am expecting before 19th is final results. If not before 19th then I believe they have to be submitted before year end. Rules and regs and all that. Normally the final results should give us an update and something to chew on before the AGM.
- Majorpain2 08:27:16 12/12/2014
- Check out the new exploration area rates in that MTA update! There might be some very prospective areas being relinquished before Jan 2015. if we can get the Tenge cash cow going, then long term the barrier to junior explorers in Mozambique could be a big advantage for us.
- Majorpain2 20:34:06 11/12/2014
- The studies on Tenge are because it has a £600m + capex that you want someone to give you the money for. A DSO operation requires some dumper trucks and some very simple ore processing, which is being done in house. Mining license application in Q2 2015 from RNS...
- kbrook 20:14:11 11/12/2014
- Kevin, got to confess I know little about the DSO, like most others my interest has been around Tete. I have read the RNS again,is it not way down the line that we are going to get any income ? 18 months for PFS, 18 months for DFS, how is that going to help Bao with Tete? I am clearly not getting something, can you please explain ?
- kbrook 12:41:19 11/12/2014
- Jedad... Riding my bike is the only thing I've had to take my mind of this misery. I could buy 40000 shares with the price of my new bike but my bike will bring me much joy, Bao well that's anyone's guess.
- 6Kenny 12:18:56 11/12/2014
- OFF TOPIC (but more interesting!) Kbrook, if BAO is not 10p by the end of Jan then I will abandon going for Di2 and just get this. hxxp://www.rosebikes.co.uk/bike/rose-xeon-rs-3000-669083/aid:721984/fromtopoffers:1 the wheels alone are worth nigh on £500!
- BackinBlack80 08:16:01 11/12/2014
- A jv or financing before DFS? Unlikely in my opinion, especially in this market. The agreement will also generate working capital for the Company's core responsibilities at its flagship asset, the Tete pig iron and ferro-vanadium project, where management is focused on concluding a Definitive Feasibility Study". Got to be better than dilution......