|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- Exbroker 22:32:14 14/04/2015
- You will get the cash within 14 days of the offer being declared wholy unconditional. I expect that it will be unconditional for acceptances but they still have to get government clearence in Mozanmbique. If that is the case the offer will remain open for another 14 days.
- 29palms 23:29:26 07/04/2015
- Late 2012: Company announces that they would become the world's single largest Pig Iron producer. Early 2015: Company taken out for £20.5m Just sums up the "Wild West" that is AIM Market. Nuff said IMO
- EMTRAD 15:37:11 05/04/2015
- I have accepted the offer. Been told by my broker I should, assuming a formality, receive the money in 3 to 4 weeks. My last post here so best of luck all. Stick to passive investing for me, too much like gambling on AIM. Bye!
- Peetle 09:02:05 02/04/2015
- It's there on the Corporate Actions page as a Takeover (unconfirmed). We have two options - ignore it, which is the default, or accept it. There doesn't seem to be an option for leaving some shares - I've had to write a number or put "All" in the past. They want their answer by the 13th. At least it means we start the new tax year with a loss.
- kbrook 08:24:14 02/04/2015
- I didn't get any papers just an email that I had to respond to. I will be happy(ier) when the money is in the bank and I know these twats aren't going to pull another stunt. What surprises me is that you can still buy at 5.5p, so if everything was guaranteed there is an easy profit to be made. Unfortunately with this lot I don't think anything is certain.
- Peetle 10:49:01 31/03/2015
- Anyone with Barclays heard anything ? I keep checking their "corporate actions" lists and Baobab aren't appearing. They normally send an e-mail when there's something required of us but I've heard nothing yet.
- Exbroker 19:25:16 30/03/2015
- If the offer is not unconditional as to acceptances the first close it can be extended for another 14 days. I am pretty sure that there will be enough acceptances to take this way over 50% and might be over 75% as well. Then you have to wait for the clearance in Mozambique.
- Mortimer7 09:36:57 27/03/2015
- "these Shares were purchased by way of an inadvertent mistake". Yeah right, I was thinking. Then I realised that must have been what I did a couple of years ago to ending up owning shares in this outfit. So it can happen!
- solonic 08:21:58 27/03/2015
- Kerri just listen to the advice that max/petebain/love it/fangorn2/pensioner2 etc will give you when they have duly chewed the matter over. They really are world class posters who will not let you down in any way. LOL
- kbrook 07:31:39 27/03/2015
- The offer document is being published. Don't fully understand today's RNS. But apparently the 18 million share they have bought recently were an inadvertent mistake! It also seems they only need 50% to complete the deal. I may have read it wrong but I am sure that some wise one will correct me if I have.
- clockers 07:59:05 25/03/2015
- can the IFC vote? They have a 12.89% participatory interest. I wonder whether they know about this when they didn't contribute to 2014 costs or if they were encouraged not to participate to reduce their voting rights.
- GOWBOY 21:10:24 24/03/2015
- Tops, honestly, I have no idea whether they will or won't. As far as I am aware they have no choice but to offer 6p - however the caveat to that is the statement I quoted in my last post. We are getting pretty close to 28 days now so we will find out soon. Some individuals clearly buying - but on what basis - quick 10% turnaround or continue investing when the company is delisted - no idea!