|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- 2phildove 16:45:45 11/03/2014
- just thinking about the valuation as is: 1 mtpa, = $400m PIG, $130 OPEX, $270m Gross Profit. 50% holding = £81m profit. = not much, on a fair rating of PE5 that is £400m or £1.10 a share (ish). not a lot to get excited about, we need to either retain more than 50% or go for a 2mtpa scenario. only basic maths of course
- 2phildove 16:40:17 11/03/2014
- wooster, there certainly isnt any evidence of any issues, it is just because we have someone selling in what isnt a great market place. your right about the miners, but they will have their time again I think.
- pete_bain 08:45:54 07/03/2014
- Issuing anything other than RNSs of genuine substance, though allowing a few traders to seek advantage, would undermine the company in the longer term. IMO the BoD have displayed nothing but honesty and integrity so far and long may that continue.
- BackinBlack80 14:33:15 06/03/2014
- This has been said ... Commenting today, Carlo Baravalle, one of the Managing Partners of the Fund, said: "We are very pleased to continue supporting Baobab and we believe the Company has a huge potential to create significant value for shareholders and become a key industrial player in the growing Mozambique economy".
- orgasmicbeef 13:13:20 06/03/2014
- 2phil Take the cash flows for 37 years, discount them with no tax charge with the assumptions on page 12 of the latest presentation, and that after investing equity of 1.2Bn +- that is the theoretical value.
- Seanywauny 11:09:02 06/03/2014
- 2phil- can't help myself sorry. There's so many roads this could go down. :)I make it a habit to research possible outcomes, especially when the BOD keep reiterating strong Middle Eastern demand as a possible target market.
- qipincha 22:23:41 05/03/2014
- bao is well covered by Chinese website: hxxp://news.cnyes.com/Content/20140305/KIU6D7O2U1YG6.shtml?c=detail hxxp://www.abnnewswire.net/press/cs/35259/Baobab_Resources_plc_(LON:BAO)%E6%88%AA%E8%87%B32013%E5%B9%B412%E6%9C%8831%E6%97%A5%E7%9A%846%E4%B8%AA%E6%9C%88%E4%B8%AD%E6%9C%9F%E7%BB%93%E6%9E%9C.html hxxp://www.afinance.cn/new/yzcj/201402/666567.html
- GOWBOY 19:59:46 05/03/2014
- Tuckman, have you not been to Tete? Its an absolute hell hole of a place - not far from the Wild West! ;-) but fortunately for us, it has an enormous amount and range of different minerals. As I posted last night.....purely based on Value for Money and return on investment......TeTe is the place to be - those on the ground already have a significant advantage.
- Tuckman 13:22:19 05/03/2014
- Sorry Gowboy I stand very corrected. I was not quite sure if it would have the interest enough from anyone to make it. I mean who else is in Tete..... Does anything happen there!!!! Why did Ben move there, do they have houses!!!! Lots of questions still need answers. What is rebar?
- Pensioner2 10:10:45 05/03/2014
- Cyfalafwr. They'd need to get AMED/IFC in their camp first I would have thought. And, as they are declared supporters of the current team, that seems unlikely. And, to succeed, they would need that no other party came in with a counter offer. It all seems a bit unlikely to me - but you never know.
- orgasmicbeef 09:55:26 05/03/2014
- Needs higher IRR than 22% IMO to entice JV partner Iron Ore price weak on China growth and pollution worries - 100US$t Discount Rate should be higher IMO Work backwards from Bao owning 20-30% and see what's left. Will clarify when DFS and Bulk Sample results out if all good.
- Mortimer7 08:55:17 05/03/2014
- I think this is a key point to emphasise: "the International geology and mining specialist, SRK Consulting (South Africa), commissioned to complete the measured resource estimate, remains on target for an end Q1 2014 delivery."