|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- 2phildove 12:15:19 10/12/2013
- 6k, I do agree but you obviously are on here also as responding to posts.....looking to get some more at some point so have to keep an eye on the price, looking for sub 13p, not sure we are going anywhere for the time being, expecting next year to bring more interest
- Morriseyme 09:18:37 10/12/2013
- More dilution yet ;-(. oh well will wait for it to come good. o/t keep your eyes on MARL. Rumoured 22p bid in the FT, Lots of news short/med term and huge volumes recently. Looks set to go back up to 9-10p again soon. currently 4.4p
- Peetle 09:16:22 10/12/2013
- It is dilution as there are more shares. But I don't see Redbird dumping them for a few pence profit, they're a more savvy (and profitable) operator than that. And this kind of thing has to be better than a regular placing.
- pete_bain 08:55:10 10/12/2013
- Kenny you certainly don't know how to put a positive spin on your 'fave' stock. The 'news' has been known about for some time now and of course more shares equates to more dilution but surely the timing given the current share price is a positive?Answers welcome on a postcard.
- 2phildove 08:39:37 10/12/2013
- al - I tend to agree, more paperwork, more cost!! I would have thought this would have been a simple resolution to sort at AGM, never mind, it will now happen on 30th.........with the buying very shortly after. Gives us time to load up........
- pete_bain 15:21:32 06/12/2013
- Just in to this! WTF is going on. Down on minimal volume. Somebody please tell me the 200k was a 'buy'? Hmm I guess it was a 'sell' as looking at all the trades I can see that despite the 'sea of red' there are a fair few buys in there.
- max101 14:59:12 06/12/2013
- kbrook. i'm glad you have finally twigged to 6bash's little games. please dont be taken in again just because he throws a few semi positive comments around from time to time to hide his obvious underlying deramp activity. jedad... I think they should ship us all one just for putting up with the dimebar trolls on here over the years ;) all going to plan.... £1.50 - £2+
- 84yards 09:20:36 06/12/2013
- s0rayad, Thanks for that. Despite what some arrogant posters imply. Not everyone can get off their backsides and travel a few hundred miles down to London Town so the updates are very welcome. Cheers 84yards
- kbrook 08:15:10 06/12/2013
- And let me be the first to apologise to m1tu and bao4u for suggestions previously that they were one and the same. At least the pair of you went to the AGM, I didnt but to be fair I am a bloody long way away.
- truthteller3 00:04:55 06/12/2013
- Hmm, some bizarre liars' alliances forming themselves around here. I perceive an increasing sense of desperation. All this fibbing ain't helping the share-price though, is it? How much have you lost now pete_bain and kevin? And add on all your OCH losses. Talking of that, yet another max101 masterpiece (52839) bites the dust, much to my amusement, I confess.
- kevin1962 23:12:28 05/12/2013
- Pete How's the wind up there, not yours personally but hear the wind outside has been rough NO trains today?? Phil That interview was done on the hop this morning I was present, Ben did it out of politeness the BRR guy was after Baobab to increase his profile imho. It was somewhat longer imagine WHAT was scrubbed out!
- Topicel 21:57:53 05/12/2013
- Cheers for the updates. Certainly like the sound of increasing news on DFS and the jv interest on these too between now and March... Just about right timing for the third and sustainable surge that these type of investments often follow. All who buy now are looking to multi-bag and more - divvies - in the coming months/years. Good luck all! Topicel