|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- coldfeet67 00:16:24 30/09/2014
- Ben sounds positive and let's hope he delivers. Would like to see the amounts BAO estimate they can reduce Capex by with a trade off against their very low Opex and lower production models. ATB hxxp://macigindaba.com/2014/09/29/ben-james-managing-director-baobab-resources/
- max101 21:36:26 28/09/2014
- m1tu, we don't want the impending bid war just yet..... well ok, but no more than 4 majors involved. Worth it just to hear that BJ sent the £1 bid packing. We want to go all the way to the billions. I see our scruffy little basher dog is still bitching B$. woof woof woof ..... £1.50-£2
- max101 19:16:08 27/09/2014
- pensioner, pay no attention to the board troll 6bash. He's full of BS and is only here for 1 only. I'd be amazed if he answers your question..... Com'on 6 troll. blind us with your basher wisdom. "what is the significance of 1/10" ???? £1.50 - £2
- qipincha 15:04:32 26/09/2014
- 11:00 7.75p 8,906 £690 Sell O 10:49 7.75p 6,535 £506 Sell O 10:24 7.75p 6,950 £539 Sell O 08:47 7.95p 100,000 £7,950 Buy O 08:40 7.75p 100,000 £7,750 Sell O 08:39 7.88p 24,461 £1,928 Buy O 08:35 7.91p 10,500 £831 Buy O 08:33 7.63p 170,701 £13,016 Sell O 08:33 7.95p 18,873 £1,500 Buy O
- GOWBOY 20:56:31 25/09/2014
- Slow times guys but good things come to those who wait eh!! Don't normally do this but think its such a good opportunity - take a look at Flowgroup (FLOW) - innovative products and beginning to seal deals......
- WOOSTER4 10:05:01 25/09/2014
- Christ these markets are tedious - dow keeps storming higher, ftse only follows dow on down days, and simply no interest in junior miners at the moment - will change but need the patience of a saint right now!!
- 6Kenny 07:48:14 24/09/2014
- as long as we get steady news flow for the key components of the DFS from now until whenever it is completed I really don't care to be honest. will be a lot happier when we get to 20p and beyond again because that is titanium bike(s) territory along with a Winnebago!
- BackinBlack80 19:47:31 21/09/2014
- Any one remember BAO? This thread was set up to discuss the company. Instead it seems to be a competition... who can be the biggest dickhead... Anyone not discussing the company should be banned....Love it over to you?
- pete_bain 10:24:47 21/09/2014
- Oh 'when' u said not 'where'. Sorry that's my 'hungover' eyes. Not sure as yet. Does anybody else know?OT if anybody likes a decent beer try getting your hands on some 'Golden Eye' from the Black Isle Brewery Co. Excellence personified and no I don't hold stock in the company.
- 6Kenny 20:57:17 20/09/2014
- Pete... My post was in reference to Topicel ' s posts as like me he has been here for years and long before mad max and his many monikers started ramping on here. Depends when the AGM is. ..I really hope max goes as I need to have a chat with him if I am able to attend.. Let's hope for some positive sp action from now til year end as it's been damn boring of late!
- sweepie2 15:09:44 20/09/2014
- Well in the near future for news from an e-mail received Wednesday I would hope could well be Monday to set us up for a good week, funny how the longer I was off this thread the better the price became, might try it again for this next week unless you all beg me to stay lol
- jedad 13:06:35 19/09/2014
- nice blue morning, hopefully the sp has turned a corner ,looking forward to some positive news and interviews over the coming months which will hopefully get the sp back on track...have great weekend all,,...