|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- jedad 13:06:35 19/09/2014
- nice blue morning, hopefully the sp has turned a corner ,looking forward to some positive news and interviews over the coming months which will hopefully get the sp back on track...have great weekend all,,...
- zulu88 11:28:35 19/09/2014
- Good morning solonic Thank you for your help, especially in the last couple of months, which has enabled us to buy approx. 3m BAO at a price a lot lower than we were willing to pay. We trust that you too have been able to build a decent stake in BAO recently to benefit from the upcoming re-rating and reward you for all your efforts. GLA
- max101 09:29:31 19/09/2014
- Whats 6bash doing back. Though he and his deramp buddies had finally been banished. ( for the 7th and final time.) Has the troll no shame after being exposed :( Zulu, loving the sound of all that.wont be too long now before (true) holders are richly rewarded. Lets have those lab results bj. 99% perfect processing is good enough for us ;) £1.50-£2
- zulu88 23:21:59 18/09/2014
- ;-) Had a fruitful trip out to Tanz. and Moz. last month to check how our investments are doing and do due diligence on a couple of other opportunities. Very happy with how BJ and the rest of the team are moving things forward. GL
- Tuckman 09:30:00 18/09/2014
- Patience people news soon ;) Could be very soon ;) Could be even so big that my 20p target gets blown out the water ;) But yes Solonic is right I have no inside information so take my posts as you see them. Busy days ahead so see you all next week, enjoy the weekend as I know I shall ;)
- solonic 23:45:08 17/09/2014
- Just for the record Tuckman has not, as he dishonestly claims, managed to get Advfn to remove "a few" of my posts. I believe he has to take great care that his behaviour does not elicit an escalation of several posters' stated unease to the attention of the FCA.
- Seanywauny 16:57:09 17/09/2014
- 'Such a booming economy will obviously embrace its own iron and steel production developoment'So the only potential candidate to deliver that development is BAO in that country. Can't see how the Mozambican government would let this fail then given its vitally important role in providing necessary infrastructure.Like Ben James has been quoted saying ' Rebar is inevitable'.
- bigwod 11:36:18 17/09/2014
- From LSE board Email reply off JDTue 22:50Did send a email last week to BJ no reply which is unusual email JD today had a reply within minutes not much in it We have a number of visitors on site this week but we should be in a position to give the market an update in the very near future. Thank you for your continued support. Jeremy
- 2phildove 10:55:41 17/09/2014
- not just here though. If we make it through the funding phase we will be fine. Unfortunately for BHR and Bellzone they are not going to make it through, and SNRP failed as well. Slighlty worrying times!!!!!!!!!! Last time we were this low though AMED came to the rescue.
- stan40 06:09:01 17/09/2014
- someone said - don't put pressure on them to issue a pointless update - well if they issued something/anything just to reassure investors all is moving along nicely then that wouldn't be POINTLESS ! The bod certainly arent attracting any new investors with this silence LOWEST COST PIG IRON PRODUCER IN THE WORLD and its at 7.5p come on !!!
- kevin1962 22:28:30 16/09/2014
- Bust Colonic far from it!! All I see is me holding a royal flush and you disappearing down the void. Happy days. Max I will stick with your £1.00-2.00/share. Though well happy with the £1.00.
- pete_bain 16:29:47 16/09/2014
- Fukkin deeeeepressing.....Kenny innit...Some chunky sells gone throughWe need 'tremendous' news to change it round now - cannot see anyone taking a profit at this level. Close to our 3 year low but that's exactly what happened before the last substantial rise. -sigh-