|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- kbrook 10:29:24 28/01/2015
- Tuckman, unfortunately I can't be there for a variety of reasons. I'm sure you will be kind enough to give us an update. I'm interested to know the general mood of the board and also PIs, do you think Ben and co will have an uncomfortable time tomorrow? It will also to see the buys and sells after the meeting, should give us a good indication of how the meeting went.
- Tuckman 10:15:53 24/01/2015
- Yes it will be via an RNS , there is no other way of releasing it. Still 4 days to go and I am expecting it next week or at the latest the week after. Imo if they want a nice AGM then news will be before it.
- GOWBOY 20:19:41 23/01/2015
- All ....or some will be revealed in under a week.....We shall wait and see. It's my first agm since I invested so so many years ago....excited, nervous, anxious, ambitious.....and that's just drinking all tucks beer money.....;-)
- NAV_Mike 07:59:57 23/01/2015
- Its all very well having multiple indications of interest from 'players' but if we end up doing deals when the price is on its arse, we will get diluted to oblivion. BoD will need to recognise the price needs to be considerably higher before we sell off large chunks
- Tuckman 13:12:12 22/01/2015
- kbrook, lets see what the next week brings and then we can all work up some new figures. But IMO there has not been any bad `operational or quality` news at all (apart from delays etc) and I am not expecting any in the near future as well!!!!!
- kbrook 12:57:33 22/01/2015
- 6kenny, did you not see Gowboys reply pointing out that every previous AGM has had the same resolutions, I checked and he is correct. It's just there I think in case there is a need to raise funds. I haven't checked but I would imagine every other AIM company will say something similar.
- jedad 10:36:30 22/01/2015
- Tuck.trying not to count my chickens at the moment,I feel like the fox has got in the coop and wiped me out ,,let's hope we get some positive news on funding next week.with dates anticipated to start production it's only eleven months until 2016,,
- 6Kenny 08:28:27 22/01/2015
- Got boy. ..I communicate with the board on a regular basis. What about the £15m in the pdf? Jeremy said it's correct..Both the £1.5 and £15mill figures should be in there? Like tuckman I communicate with the bod regularly. .sometimes they are responsive and sometimes less so
- 6Kenny 21:34:55 21/01/2015
- The £1.5 mill and the £15 mill are not typos so can anyone work out what they relate to? Sounds like the £15mill is us voting to give them the go ahead to raise £15mill via a placing if they can't get a deal done? Anyone fluent in gobblygook who can translate the pdf for us into laymans terms?
- Pensioner2 16:00:13 21/01/2015
- BinB re 60502. It's a bit of a coincidence, don't you think, that £1.5m is the amount lent by AMED and subsidiary? Maybe this is to re-pay them and convert the loans into equity, and at the same time reduce AMED's average price per share?
- WOOSTER4 10:47:23 21/01/2015
- Pensioner - not sure mining contract was due end of last year. on 23 Dec, they announced that they expected to get the paperwork to the ministry by the end of January. Then on 23 Dec, announced they expected to hear something by the end of December. I took that as being a mistake (albeit a rather unprofessional one)
- Pensioner2 10:25:36 21/01/2015
- The mining contract was expected by the end of last year and I wrote to BJ on 3/1 to ask if we might expect news soon. Got no reply, so presumably information would be price-sensitive so maybe we are about to hear something.