|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- Tuckman 20:01:04 24/04/2014
- I also hope the company would not entertain any bids or talks until the full value is available as well!!! Imo those that need to know have full knowledge of what is going on and all will work out in due time. The SP will react when it is ready, imo the next move upwards will be the start of hopefully a very nice long supported rise.
- 6Kenny 19:29:30 24/04/2014
- If you had a property that was estimated to be worth say £500 million pounds but it was subject to very detailed surveys and potential planning permissions etc,etc, why would anyone try to bid say £250 million for the property half way through the process?
- orgasmicbeef 14:20:59 24/04/2014
- 2phil I understand that a bench test is not conclusive of large scale production. In my research a large sample [say 10,000 mts] would need processing to prove viability. I also am informed that smelters, especially processing magnetite, can take many months to establish the required heat, mix and metallurgy, if someone else has any info on this happy to share.
- 2phildove 12:41:03 24/04/2014
- tuckman - do you see a deal seperately for Tenge? this is the only measured resource. if someone wanted to offer us $200m (finger in the air) for Tenge then we could be free to absolutely JORC up the remaining areas as necessary.
- 6Kenny 10:59:55 24/04/2014
- Let's not forget that article that stated BAO is worth AT LEAST £500million to a steelmaker... Read page 13 of the latest power point on the BAO site and the key/core elements of the DFS should be completed by mid May.
- pete_bain 09:33:49 24/04/2014
- Kenny I think we are agreed then that post MOUs and DFS - the best scenario would be that the asset is sold off 'to line the coffers of the poor shareholders' and BAO return to what they know best......exploring?
- BackinBlack80 09:20:10 24/04/2014
- The fundamentals have changed, they've got better. I would assume the production rates have been chosen to give the best mixture of investment and returns based on current info. Also, presumably the scenarios are the ones most attractive to potential partners/suitors.
- kbrook 15:42:25 23/04/2014
- Topicel... What are you talking about, how is that a ramp? Read it again, I was asking OB why the change of heart. Earlier in the day I expressed my concerns re the seller so not quite sure what you are talking about.
- orgasmicbeef 15:31:55 23/04/2014
- Sorry Kbrook, not quite same now I fear and only a v small holding left with me. Valuation and market very different now imo due to Big Miner reticence to new projects, there is value in the resource no doubt, but will take some time in my view to work out the best way to make an economic case.
- pete_bain 15:13:48 23/04/2014
- 20p is ok at the min. Kenny - Lucian Myers confirmed to me personally months ago that he had closed his short. I would expect his pal Tom would have followed suit around the same time. These guys don't hang about - they are like the opposite of you and me!
- 2phildove 14:10:56 23/04/2014
- tuckman - yes which system is this shown on - valuable information. Mitu - for once I believe you may be right - when is the answer. If the seller is soon to be finished - what is there to turn the seller into a buyer at much lower levels. They have been selling probably all the way down from 20p to where we are now, if they are in the know the time to buy is soon..........
- Tuckman 11:10:20 23/04/2014
- Is the potential bloodbath about to begin. the seller is now offering 500k at 10.25 so dropping his/her price. Maybe they have to finish soon on their timeline, at least it will be all over and the building (hopefully) process can begin. Interesting week ahead!!!!!!!!!!