|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- EMTRAD 19:28:15 25/11/2014
- Sense some positivity around which is good,I sense there are a number like me, still waiting to pounce on the first signs of a positive run up to the DFS, this will nicely underpin a rise IMO. GL all and here is hoping I'll have a bit more spending money for Vegas in December :)
- charliemike 12:38:37 25/11/2014
- That may be correct . What I always refer to is your inane rubbish . Indeed terminology like bitchslapped reveals your moral standing or lack of it . Your self appointed ego means a course of Buddhism would do you good . In the meantime I await your purchasing .
- max101 11:54:29 25/11/2014
- So you haven't filtered me then pete_bane ?? Make your mind up sunshine. And a guest appearance from CM nice but dim. No doubt objecting to my reference to 30pical being 6bash's only breast feeder. Keep up your negative blubbing all you want ladies. You can't stop the progress the Co is making £1.50-£2
- charliemike 09:36:05 25/11/2014
- Maybe max can put his money were his mouth is . Now is an ideal opportunity for him to lower his very high average . Yes max post on here when you are buying and then buy . Until then your reputation is at best deeply flawed .
- 6Kenny 08:37:01 25/11/2014
- Just realistic that my glass is nigh on empty as compared to previous times. I'm a realist and not a fantasist. Funny how most brits are negative..lacking in confidence, shy, retiring and generally half empty kinda people but when it comes to taking punts in risky aim stocks that all changes.
- kevin1962 18:46:28 21/11/2014
- Gowboy still alive then!! Along with Sharper :-) I believe our patience will be rewarded here and Gowboy think your spot on there regarding dilution or share deals. Have a good weekend all, still a long way to go mind.
- GOWBOY 18:23:57 21/11/2014
- Hey Pete.....exactly! So we cannot be looking at any sort of share deal with another company.....diluting their overall investment can we? Secured loan from wonga perhaps? It's a massively strong signal to the market.....seems massively positive.....mine licence. ...finance deal/arrangements the only thing that's going to move this?
- kbrook 10:37:45 21/11/2014
- They don't seem to want to raise the SP. Can't imagine them not dropping it with an equivalent amount of sells. No idea what the true bid/ offer is but the big spread is definately not encouraging buys.
- adrian1001 08:25:29 21/11/2014
- Pen, yes, the sell is 6 still, the spread is very tight at 6.1 to buy, but hardly in demand as the only trade today is a sell!! Maybe someone is sniffing around for a buy order, but as always who knows.
- Pensioner2 16:44:33 20/11/2014
- Don't think so qipincha. Just before the close I did a dummy sell and they offered 6p for 100,000 on line. That, to me, would make the last trade a sell but also indicates they want shares. I'll see if they'll offer on line for bigger volumes tomorrow. Didn't have time this pm.
- Tuckman 21:56:49 19/11/2014
- Evening all, Coldfeet you have mail!! On a good side the above article is a couple of months out of date so progress has been made from the 50% DFS completion. Good news and nice to see buying for a change, best wishes all See ya
- pete_bain 11:25:08 19/11/2014
- Venture less of the 'personal' - Ebola isn't just in Africa - there are cases all over the world. So stop talking nonsense. Incidentally if you want to be smart to my face feel free to do so at the AGM.