|HOME» LSE » B » BAO Share Price » BAO Share Chat|
Baobab Res. Share Chat :
- laylap 19:07:37 01/09/2014
- Peetle - 3m+ days would be really nice, that's significant volume in todays market and BAO doesn't necessarily need it. Just over 500k today and price moves 6%. 100+ days of steady rises like that and we'll make Xmas an extremely happy one! After that then yes....I'll accept the 3m+ days!
- sweepie2 18:58:50 01/09/2014
- Of course tomorrow might well bring some news given that the MM has so few it might be a good idea to release an update as long as its like all the other ones we have had in the past couple of years. Slowly this is coming to the boil
- Peetle 14:12:08 01/09/2014
- Interesting to see if this is another 3 day rally, followed by a quick retrace. BAO likes that sort of thing. Of course it could be the start of the real deal but I suspect it's more likely bargain hunting.We need some sustained 3M+ days to get some real movement, not just chunting away on here...
- max101 10:40:49 01/09/2014
- good call last week m1tu. spot on ;) News pipe full to bursting. 6solonic, no sorry i mean solotropical, no sorry solokenny, no sorry 6nice but dim, no...... scrub that..... the "dimebar basher boys" will be hitting the paracetamol this morning. £1.50-£2
- Topicel 09:14:52 01/09/2014
- Lol, concentrate on the share, the price movements and our jv and financing options and you'll find all the help you need kbrook, as do I. Pity others can't play nicely too, or have their 'obsessions' fixed, ;) Topicel
- Peetle 08:46:18 01/09/2014
- I admit to a top-up. Depressingly they're my cheapest BAO shares, though it has brought my average down to just over 12p. I now have far too many of these so the next surge can start any time. I might be able to make the AGM this year too, which will be a first.
- WOOSTER4 19:45:55 31/08/2014
- Toppy - whilst max can be accused of being a bit over optimistic, who could possibly have foreseen the total carnage of miners over the past few years which have left market valuations totally disconnected from their inherent value???
- Topicel 18:26:24 31/08/2014
- Or any time in-between will be fine too! Just as long as it's not dependent on Tuckie being wrong in May, June, July and now, sadly, August....! But as per the evidence below, at least he's not a complete plank like Mad Max has been for over three years... Topicel
- Tuckman 07:56:38 31/08/2014
- Morning, from my last conversations they are looking at possibly end of November or early December. Nothing is set in stone yet but I would recommend anyone who has a good investment here to attend and speak to board face to face. Plus also the free drinks from me afterwards!!!
- Seanywauny 17:24:34 30/08/2014
- Adrian- I agree, and I think I'll have to go to the AGM for the first time ever after being here for 3 years to finally meet a few of you and to hear from the horses mouth where my little percentage of ownership is heading in the years to come.
- sweepie2 07:04:59 30/08/2014
- If BAO resource was valued at the same as RIO resource the value in the ground is $37.5bn add on the other projects and WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW WOW. Come on SC you know it makes sense to help out with funding requirements
- 6Kenny 18:32:45 29/08/2014
- Tramps and scruffy dogs in your street suggests you don't live in the most nicest of locations but that is still no need to ramp so desperately. You are where you are because of who you are. Topicel, if we ever hit 50p again I have decided to sell out completely and enjoy the money and leave bigger gains if any for others to benefit from.