|HOME» LSE » A » AVM Share Price » AVM Share Chat|
Avocet Mining Share Chat :
- colinvest 08:33:57 24/06/2014
- The 'inside-day' breakout on the upside was a positive development, and is continuing higher as least line of resistance with 8.5p trading early this morning as a second 'inside-day' breakout is imminent, if 8.5p can be surpassed ..!!
- polaris 18:40:11 12/06/2014
- Good luck with that - the announcement today says nothing about how the Elliott debt will actually be repaid and if it is likely to involve the sale of the Guinea assets then AVM are worthless as there is still the Ecobank loan to repay from any Inata cashflows over the next 5 years.
- colinvest 08:17:09 12/06/2014
- This morning's company financial update lifts any doubts that might have been circulating the media, and points to a substantial re-rating of the shares. Short-covering would speed up the process, - as daily, weekly, and monthly charts endorse buy-signals ..!!
- kibes 08:50:08 06/03/2014
- So they lost $46 million in 2013 leaving aside exceptionals and now have an urgent funding requirement of $20-30 million. Who wants to reach into their pockets and give them the money? Not me for sure. Anyone fancy a 1 for 1 rights issue?
- VOLVO 07:17:11 06/03/2014
- Just read these results......the shareholders here own nothing, its owned by the loan masters, who will be quick enough to take whats theirs. IMO this is a complete busted flush..........unless gold get back over 1500 an ounce and double quick. Give it 6 months from today unless this happens.
- traideMark 12:21:17 27/02/2014
- polaris , I understand the situation fully, and the fall from 250p to below current value was justified if not over done yes its a punt,as most aim stocks are but the sp will increase as gold does, therefore I feel the sp is currently undervalued and certainly has room for improvement.
- shaf200 17:05:13 18/02/2014
- very solid, very surprise... I'm beginning to think this is real.... What is going on? I've been searching for potential explanations but none found so far... I was even tempted to try and average down... I'm holding at 32p
- traideMark 18:59:53 17/02/2014
- I really like the look of AVM, yes its disappointed in the past and has fallen from £2.90 just 3 years ago, to 13p to buy today. I expect to see more of the same tomorrow, the selling at the close was minimal, im up early to buy some more tomorrow, if I can get in cheaply.
- bookbroker 15:12:31 17/02/2014
- Not sure why this crock of shite moving, it's not the low gold price that has screwed it, it's the infrastructure and state of equipment that is knackering the co., and then on top the cost of extracting and processing the raw material out in the African bush, and then the political issues followed by a lack of cash!
- drewz 09:34:59 14/02/2014
- AVM to be saved from the knackers yard by soaring gold price? They could have Elliott paid off by year end if gold keeps motoring towards $1500 in that time frame, as astute gold watchers expect. A high risk/high reward punt then.
- Loverat 10:29:15 12/10/2013
- Sounds like a possible scenario but by no means inevitable or probable. I think perhaps kibes has the right idea to keep his options under review. Do not write off AMA and AVM just yet as things can and do change very quickly. DYOR.
- polaris 07:47:55 11/10/2013
- Where will they find $88.5m to build it? These assets also secured against a loan, due for repayment at YE. Right now it is a pipe dream to bring Tri-K into production. I will be very interested in the Q3 results at the end of the month for total cash costs, cash position and an update on loan and debt situation. AVM have a lot to do to persuade me to be positive again.