|HOME» LSE » A » AVM Share Price » AVM Share Chat|
Avocet Mining Share Chat :
- buywell2 15:48:05 15/02/2013
- When the ex WEGA Director sold all his 47m of AVM shares at 200p in March 2012 after getting them for selling Avocet the Burkina Faso mine and Mali prospect Folks should have followed his lead He got a great deal and the AVM shareholders bought a crock
- A.Fewbob 18:36:07 29/06/2012
- Mind you it looks to me as though they have thrown every last bit of bad news they could possibly muster into that RNS. I'm surprised they also weren’t forced to stop production due to finding an unexploded ww2 bomb in the mine shaft that the Luftwaffe accidently dropped there instead of London and half the board haven't been diagnosed with VD.
- A.Fewbob 18:29:10 29/06/2012
- Well done buywell, that was an excellent call. In fact you saved me A.Fewbob, I was very tempted to dip back into what I thought was a relatively safe bet! Well you and a bit of gut instinct and the fact that they stil have that dreadfull hedge. I was wondering how long it would take inflation to catch up with them and now we know.
- pineapple1 12:24:54 29/06/2012
- Lucky they have only fallen 10% on that up date but i suspect they will fall further.Looks like the large H&s is going to play out after all.Shame i closed my short at about £1.50 a few wks ago.Was looking to get long as well but i,ll wait to see what sort of volume this drop gets....imho
- Fergal7 10:11:28 13/04/2012
- Normaly hate charts as believe that in the end fundementals will win over but have to agree that the chart looks bloody awful. been around for over 6 years and been through the previous down times but slightly amazed how this has gone from hero to zero(so to speak) in such a short space of time. Oh well this will have to go back into the bottom draw-at least there is a divi!
- paulisi 18:04:02 03/01/2010
- Not followed this share before, but was tipped up as a share to follow for 2010. Positive cash flow, making money, decent gold price at present and new revenue stream just coming through. Short term prospects look good.
- talon13 11:32:01 16/12/2009
- hi, i've never invested in avm before but have read some interesting articles about avm. would anyone be willing to give me one compelling reason as to why this company would make a good investment? and what would be a fair entry price? thank you.
- edjge2 20:46:14 08/12/2009
- Got that one already kickstart but thanks, HOC fell less than FRES today at least but like POG does not go up with the metal price increase. Looking at 800 for a buy in FRES. AVM getting hammered a bit today. Looks a bit unwarranted
- bionicdog 12:17:31 29/11/2005
- Happy xmas to you too. ps Haven't you been calling gold down since $420. pps Thanks for the link to the Janet and John go charting site. It's nice to see where you get your expertise from. ppps As you won't enter into a real discussion with me or answer any of my questions , I'm going back to the other thread where you can't post. You had your chance.