|HOME» LSE » A » AUL Share Price » AUL Share Chat|
Aurelian Share Chat :
- fatso 10:54:26 24/01/2013
- Welcome to the new world, SanLeoners. Like Phoenix from ashes we will rise, just a lucky strike somewhere needed. A bit of real juice, sweet spot discovered, real shingle gas and not that water filled hole in Siekierki of Poland. Then, and only then we would join a shingle gas bonanza. Perhaps tomorrow?
- fatso 20:58:50 23/01/2013
- aimho, no need to feel sorry. I have flogged all of my HLO at 4p or so. The whiff of legal action in the USA got up my sensitive nose and I duly run away from that pong. Not so lucky with the Aurelian though. Have filled my coffers in SIPP with that paper at 22.75p and am therefore stuck with it for a long ride.
- homebrewruss 15:33:44 11/01/2013
- Brenchers, I've spoken to IG about this and they confirmed that yes any spreadbet in AUL would be treated exactly as if you held the equivalent number of shares in the company - ie they will be converted to SLE shares at the same 1.3x ratio
- Brenchers 12:48:30 11/01/2013
- All my holding is via spreadbets, has anybody had any confirmation that spreadbets on Aurelian will be closed out and a new one opened on San Leon like a normal roll? I use IG Index and not had a spreadbet in this scenario before. Thanks
- utrecht_00 17:32:35 10/01/2013
- well I guess its better to hold aul have them converted to sle and then sell if you wanted to rather than sell at 11p. You'd think this arbitrage would be smaller the closer we get to the end of the month.
- ssunn 01:12:39 05/01/2013
- Johncraven It seems like this arb window of opportunity is closing now. Based on bid/offer as in my post above, now its 8.99pps (x1.3) vs 11.00pps which is about a 6% discount. Offer to offer sees the discount reduced to less than 4%.
- ssunn 05:39:16 04/01/2013
- I bought 50k AUL yesterday @ 10.5pps which was the closing bid. The closing offer on SLE was 9.05 which is AUL 11.76pps equivalent....or effectively puts me into SLE at sub 8pps ! A 12% discount for doing nothing..crazy !
- NigelWestM 19:21:15 10/12/2012
- Well then. Do what I do and make a note of the names of the directors and put them on your own personal investment blacklist. I refer to this blacklist whenever I am thinking of buying shares in a new company. If any of these blacklisted names turn up on the board of said company, even in a non-exec position, I decide not to buy shares in it...
- CHRISMEZ 20:26:29 02/12/2012
- I for one will be voting against - SLE sp slipping all the time - this bad deal just keeps getting worse. The Directors have abdicated their responsibilities towards AUL shareholders and have effectively given the company away. This "merger" is not for me.
- naithani 09:12:02 01/12/2012
- I am hoping that 3rd party jump in the battle to control aul...it is really exciting prospect I am dreaming. If aul is attractive, I am sure there will be some other company which wont let it go so cheap..
- paperclip3 17:12:12 17/11/2012
- Clearly Tosca, which holds a 28% stake in AUL, is not happy to end up with less than 10% of the combined group. It is buying SLE shares; but what weighting does it want of expanded SLE? Well, to get to 15% of SLE it will have to buy another 60 million shares. But, what's the magic number? 12%, 15%,20%???
- naithani 15:40:45 16/11/2012
- Tosca bought sle yesterday and hold around 15 million shares. They definitely like the deal. It seems they do not want to cross 30% holding in AUL but comfortable increasing their stake in sle. Anybody have suggestion on this.