|HOME» LSE » A » ASY Share Price » ASY Share Chat|
Andrews Sykes Share Chat :
- keithfox 15:11:33 14/11/2013
- Just to confirm that it will be much colder next week with some snow about, possible a fair bit. It will get asy going which is pretty good as its an earlyish start for them. Not sure if it'll last longer but signs are it could. Will update.
- ignoble 19:30:19 05/11/2013
- Very good question ...goes back years before Crest & the like. Just a date to let the holder know if he will receive his divi cheque direct from the Registrar or if his Broker will "claim" the divi from the seller on his behalf because he is not registered on the Shareholders list as yet.
- investali 11:56:38 02/11/2013
- Sounds good to me too. If you remember I invested in 25,000 shares this time last year on a nod I received from a friend. Many thanks to him and all who post here, what a year it's been! Not for selling any time in 2013. Ali.
- Horndean Eagle 18:11:04 29/10/2013
- Fully appreciate that but they have 50p or so of cash on the balance sheet earning pretty much zero. At the same time they have an 8m loans on which they are paying circa 400k a year in interest. Would like the cash back sooner rather than later.
- Horndean Eagle 16:05:42 29/10/2013
- Personally quite disappointed with the dividend. The company has too much cash just sat their on the balance sheet earning zilch. Much rather have the option of having that back and putting it to work.
- Jeff H 18:50:04 11/09/2013
- I see someone got stiffed today paying 4p over the Offer for 5k. Couple of new stories about the Middle East side of the business on the Blog:- hxxp://www.khansahebsykes.com/blog/ I like the 5km pipeline one - seems like a big contract performed to me.
- ignoble 20:02:08 08/08/2013
- Keith , Reading that next week temperatures could rise sharply again and then continue hot although not so extreme. Does that fit in with your thoughts ? Chunky volume in Sykes today plus a change of Broker and Advisor ....interesting ?
- cashstrapped 18:15:34 19/07/2013
- Hi This co has just come up on a stock screen. Do you think you you could tell me a bit about the basics and why I should buy, or perhaps point out some of the posts that give details? I will try to have a look myself over the next week but would appreciate any help etc. TIA and have a great weekend.
- cockerhoop 17:56:11 29/05/2013
- Whilst I wouldn't call myself an expert:- An 'uncrossing trade' is a trade occurring during the daily auctions of SETS or SETSmm stocks. By definition it occurs at the uncrossing price which is derived by orders placed during the auction period.
- Jeff H 16:29:49 24/05/2013
- Yes I took some profits on part of my stake. No Olympics, Less/No Income from Trade Investments, Higher Pension costs for the current year. Against this organic expansion in existing and new territories.
- spooky 08:08:16 01/05/2013
- Look pretty cheap to me but the market makers aren't exactly encouraging anyone to trade, you can't even buy or sell 2500 on line.I suspect the shares would be trading well north of £3.00 if they were more liquid.