|HOME» LSE » A » ASY Share Price » ASY Share Chat|
Andrews Sykes Share Chat :
- ignoble 21:57:18 11/03/2014
- Aye , read in the Daily Mail that Powell may be on his way...shame "the Addicks" didn't make it through to the next round and a game at Wembley . Looks like it may be a struggle to avoid relegation too.
- keithfox 06:55:48 07/03/2014
- The closed period is 8 weeks. The results are normally the first Wed of May. I think there was a steady seller at 365-370 with quite a few trades at 2500 going through, which was probably the most the mm's would do at a time. Also some scrappy selling yesterday. They react quickly to that sort of thing sometimes as they do in the opposite direction.
- ignoble 17:02:12 25/02/2014
- Thank goodness ...Do remember the joys of a liver and egg sandwich which I believe is of East End origin ...used to love the old East End Pubs along the River...guess most have gone or been redeveloped. An early evening Sunday night Pub Crawl through the old streets ...London at it's best ...so much history
- keithfox 16:51:58 25/02/2014
- Only joking...well I did live round the corner and I am a Londoner. Actually, born within the sound of the Bow Bells so a cockney I suppose. Us cockneys dont take offence easily, well we do if we have a lorry handy and it's dark. Nuffink like addick and chips. Jellied eels are overrated.
- Horndean Eagle 19:13:57 13/02/2014
- Bit disappointing to hear Sykes still have plenty of capacity on hand. Would have thought they would shifted the lot by now. Still getting things dried up takes an age so I doubt that will stay the case for too much longer.
- QuePassa 17:46:03 12/02/2014
- Good post. Market beginning to take interest in Andrews Sykes given its sector and growth potential at a time of great demand for at least two of their product areas. The growth of big-brother Agrekko over the last decade has been phenomenal and shows the potential in this sector for specialised rental equipment. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- battlebus2 14:02:15 12/02/2014
- Held these a few times but have bought back over the last few days, can't see these trading below £4 for very long given the demand for their pumps and with weather conditions getting worse if anything.
- investali 11:56:38 02/11/2013
- Sounds good to me too. If you remember I invested in 25,000 shares this time last year on a nod I received from a friend. Many thanks to him and all who post here, what a year it's been! Not for selling any time in 2013. Ali.
- Horndean Eagle 18:11:04 29/10/2013
- Fully appreciate that but they have 50p or so of cash on the balance sheet earning pretty much zero. At the same time they have an 8m loans on which they are paying circa 400k a year in interest. Would like the cash back sooner rather than later.