|HOME» LSE » A » ASY Share Price » ASY Share Chat|
Andrews Sykes Share Chat :
- Fangorn2 13:43:38 05/02/2015
- Symbol Name Last % chng NetChg Bid Ask P Close Volume ASY.L 288 -4.95 -15 290 308 295 2,300 Wide Bid/offer and onyl two trades..perhaps that is why Symbol Last Trade Type Size At Bid YS Ask YS Last ID Date Last ASY.L 288 2,000 12:28:59 293 308 C2682WG647 ASY.L 295 300 11:56:34 293 313 C2682WG4K1
- keithfox 14:56:30 29/01/2015
- Its been pretty mild over Europe but getting colder now. The first half this year has got to be better than last years but the end of last year didn't help them much at all. Still, this cold spell is going to be significant, they'll get loads out next week and some of it stays out even if the weather gets a bit milder.
- keithfox 09:57:13 28/01/2015
- OK, hang on to your hats. Slightly less cold for a time on Friday, otherwise a week of cold weather. Snow in the news by tomorrow. Low temperatures in the news next week, possible -15C in places further north. Whatever, it's got to help asy.
- THORPEMATT 21:15:51 13/11/2014
- Indeed, significant returns on the yield over the years. Meanwhile our weather is the SW has been dire. Some of those rivers looking significant flood risk from what I could see and I don't expect improvement any time soon. Augers badly for the winter season...unless of course you have ASY stock.(Every cloud and all that)
- Jeff H 16:54:08 28/09/2014
- A rare kick in the goolies from ASY. I thought performance would not be as weather reliant as previous years but apparently not so. Piece of good news is that the company will save nearly £1 million a year in pension contributions from next year. So I'll hold for the divi and better times...or rather worse weather.
- QuePassa 07:54:51 26/09/2014
- Curious. Outlook seems buoyant/ "cautiously optimistic that the group will return a satisfactory performance for remainder of 2014" Despite poorer H1 performance, interim dividend massively increase to 11.9pence per share (up from 8.9p last June ). Increase by 33%. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- thelongandtheshortandthetall 16:01:33 04/09/2014
- Such tiny volume and the sp rises considerably. I would say that if anyone wants to by into ASY they're going to have to pay up for the pleasure. Saw one of their vans yesterday.....I know that makes no difference to anything but it did put a smile on my face. kind regards
- ignoble 11:29:10 28/08/2014
- How right you were Keith ....the Express Headline about a record August proved rather optimistic ! Guess we wait for the next set of earnings figures in the coming weeks. Will be interesting as always.
- QuePassa 11:47:27 17/07/2014
- Floods and now heat-waves. On the bright side, Andrews Sykes provides an important service to help cope with the increasingly extreme weather patterns. Clearly good for demand for their products and services. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- Horndean Eagle 19:13:57 13/02/2014
- Bit disappointing to hear Sykes still have plenty of capacity on hand. Would have thought they would shifted the lot by now. Still getting things dried up takes an age so I doubt that will stay the case for too much longer.