|HOME» LSE » A » ASY Share Price » ASY Share Chat|
Andrews Sykes Share Chat :
- keithfox 09:57:13 28/01/2015
- OK, hang on to your hats. Slightly less cold for a time on Friday, otherwise a week of cold weather. Snow in the news by tomorrow. Low temperatures in the news next week, possible -15C in places further north. Whatever, it's got to help asy.
- keithfox 12:58:37 14/01/2015
- The second half of last year will include the hot spell in July which should help things and there's been plenty of rain, so pumps should be OK. If we do get a decent cold spell that will help the trading statement. The coldest winter in the last 100 yrs (1947) started 17/18th January, so who knows?
- THORPEMATT 21:15:51 13/11/2014
- Indeed, significant returns on the yield over the years. Meanwhile our weather is the SW has been dire. Some of those rivers looking significant flood risk from what I could see and I don't expect improvement any time soon. Augers badly for the winter season...unless of course you have ASY stock.(Every cloud and all that)
- Jeff H 16:54:08 28/09/2014
- A rare kick in the goolies from ASY. I thought performance would not be as weather reliant as previous years but apparently not so. Piece of good news is that the company will save nearly £1 million a year in pension contributions from next year. So I'll hold for the divi and better times...or rather worse weather.
- QuePassa 07:54:51 26/09/2014
- Curious. Outlook seems buoyant/ "cautiously optimistic that the group will return a satisfactory performance for remainder of 2014" Despite poorer H1 performance, interim dividend massively increase to 11.9pence per share (up from 8.9p last June ). Increase by 33%. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- thelongandtheshortandthetall 16:01:33 04/09/2014
- Such tiny volume and the sp rises considerably. I would say that if anyone wants to by into ASY they're going to have to pay up for the pleasure. Saw one of their vans yesterday.....I know that makes no difference to anything but it did put a smile on my face. kind regards
- ignoble 11:29:10 28/08/2014
- How right you were Keith ....the Express Headline about a record August proved rather optimistic ! Guess we wait for the next set of earnings figures in the coming weeks. Will be interesting as always.
- QuePassa 11:47:27 17/07/2014
- Floods and now heat-waves. On the bright side, Andrews Sykes provides an important service to help cope with the increasingly extreme weather patterns. Clearly good for demand for their products and services. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- Horndean Eagle 19:13:57 13/02/2014
- Bit disappointing to hear Sykes still have plenty of capacity on hand. Would have thought they would shifted the lot by now. Still getting things dried up takes an age so I doubt that will stay the case for too much longer.