|HOME» LSE » A » ASY Share Price » ASY Share Chat|
Andrews Sykes Share Chat :
- thelongandtheshortandthetall 16:01:33 04/09/2014
- Such tiny volume and the sp rises considerably. I would say that if anyone wants to by into ASY they're going to have to pay up for the pleasure. Saw one of their vans yesterday.....I know that makes no difference to anything but it did put a smile on my face. kind regards
- keithfox 16:06:55 28/08/2014
- Been some big buys in the last week or so....maybe know something! 8k and 10k are big chunks of money. The weather has helped a bit this summer but it's going to interesting to see how some of the European and Middle East businesses are doing. Also, whether we get another dividend and how much the net funds are worth now.
- ignoble 11:29:10 28/08/2014
- How right you were Keith ....the Express Headline about a record August proved rather optimistic ! Guess we wait for the next set of earnings figures in the coming weeks. Will be interesting as always.
- QuePassa 11:47:27 17/07/2014
- Floods and now heat-waves. On the bright side, Andrews Sykes provides an important service to help cope with the increasingly extreme weather patterns. Clearly good for demand for their products and services. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- keithfox 10:37:04 17/07/2014
- Well, it's been well publicised now with a possible 33C in London tomorrow. Some years never see a 23C let alone a 33C. Anyway, the good news is, I reckon next week with be pretty hot too which will get things going along nicely.
- ignoble 20:03:23 23/06/2014
- My feeling is that regular dividends are more likely these days (as does Keith )...acquisitions , any one's guess but would think they are happy to grow the business from within as best they can. They seem to be spreading their wings through Europe as opportunity arises. All my best guess and time will tell... Welcome aboard !
- QuePassa 16:11:30 28/05/2014
- Considering that the share has gone XD today to the tune of 11.9p and that the stock price is up an additional 7.5p on the day, the share is effectively up 19.4 p on the day or about 5 or 6%. Judging by some of the new business and contract wins mentioned on their web-site, it is perhaps not surprising but very encouraging. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- Horndean Eagle 19:13:57 13/02/2014
- Bit disappointing to hear Sykes still have plenty of capacity on hand. Would have thought they would shifted the lot by now. Still getting things dried up takes an age so I doubt that will stay the case for too much longer.
- battlebus2 14:02:15 12/02/2014
- Held these a few times but have bought back over the last few days, can't see these trading below £4 for very long given the demand for their pumps and with weather conditions getting worse if anything.