|HOME» LSE » A » ASY Share Price » ASY Share Chat|
Andrews Sykes Share Chat :
- QuePassa 11:47:27 17/07/2014
- Floods and now heat-waves. On the bright side, Andrews Sykes provides an important service to help cope with the increasingly extreme weather patterns. Clearly good for demand for their products and services. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- keithfox 10:37:04 17/07/2014
- Well, it's been well publicised now with a possible 33C in London tomorrow. Some years never see a 23C let alone a 33C. Anyway, the good news is, I reckon next week with be pretty hot too which will get things going along nicely.
- ignoble 20:03:23 23/06/2014
- My feeling is that regular dividends are more likely these days (as does Keith )...acquisitions , any one's guess but would think they are happy to grow the business from within as best they can. They seem to be spreading their wings through Europe as opportunity arises. All my best guess and time will tell... Welcome aboard !
- ignoble 14:41:18 23/06/2014
- Was thinking Keith that , like you, I started buying Sykes around 75p or so and upwards. With divi's and "special divi's" some of my early purchases I would probably own for free. Stock is roughly 5 times higher as well ...not a bad investment over the years but you do need patience ...
- keithfox 08:01:36 11/06/2014
- I read that too. Didn't realise they were that clever and certainly didn't realise they were into putting it out there after the BBQ summer debacle. We shall see, but I have no views either way at the moment except to say the next week will be warm, so that 10% of the summer!
- QuePassa 16:11:30 28/05/2014
- Considering that the share has gone XD today to the tune of 11.9p and that the stock price is up an additional 7.5p on the day, the share is effectively up 19.4 p on the day or about 5 or 6%. Judging by some of the new business and contract wins mentioned on their web-site, it is perhaps not surprising but very encouraging. ALL IMO. DYOR. QP
- Horndean Eagle 19:13:57 13/02/2014
- Bit disappointing to hear Sykes still have plenty of capacity on hand. Would have thought they would shifted the lot by now. Still getting things dried up takes an age so I doubt that will stay the case for too much longer.
- battlebus2 14:02:15 12/02/2014
- Held these a few times but have bought back over the last few days, can't see these trading below £4 for very long given the demand for their pumps and with weather conditions getting worse if anything.