|HOME» LSE » A » ASH Share Price » ASH Share Chat|
Ashley House Share Chat :
- grahamg8 19:53:43 13/07/2014
- Prelims in 2103 on 25 June and in 2012 on 25 July so they are definitely due. Perhaps being held back so as to coincide with progress milestone on one or more of the delayed developments. The share price could move fast but which way I wonder?
- Norbert Colon 10:45:28 11/07/2014
- Just a reminder that at the current SP from our friend Mr Market, the valuation of ASH is 1/3rd of Tang BV, par NCAV (Current assets less all liabilities) and circa 0.5 x sales hence there is a very decent margin of safety. Invesco overhang has not helped recent SP movement. I am a patient holder.
- yump 09:53:27 19/05/2014
- Beat me to it. Rather an irrelevant if not nonsensical post from CR there. There is a big difference as well, between a housing market growing well, but less fast and a housing market not growing at all or contracting and the likely effect on building stock prices.
- mathewawood 09:04:21 07/05/2014
- topvest - Agreed. Depends what odds you put on the various scenarios. Your suggesting there's a much greater probability on them folding then recovering. I'd have to disagree. The RNS was fairly neutral so the forecast profit for next year will probably be kept at £2.2M. With a Mkt Cap of £6M you try finding a share with better ratios. I can't.
- envirovision 08:10:49 07/05/2014
- They make themselves sound stupid. Perhaps the reality is that they are indeed really really stupid. One tends to attribute average intelligence to everybody in the normal course of daily life. However perhaps this is where the market got this so wrong, it assumed they were of average intellect but in reality they are simply very very stupid.
- cockerhoop 12:27:58 02/05/2014
- Surely the mechanics are pretty irrelevant: A St James Palace holding managed by Neil Woodford prior to 3oth April has become a St James Palace holding managed by Neil Woodford after 30th April (well actually 28th April as took 2 days to report).
- cockerhoop 10:05:14 02/05/2014
- Regarding 30th April RNS: Invesco don't appear to have sold, I believe St James Palace owned the shares which were managed by Neil Woodford, SJP have decided to follow Neil out of the Invesco door so Invesco no longer have the voting rights. As it states in the 30th April RNS - No market transaction took place.
- envirovision 19:21:30 30/04/2014
- Read it properly its not a sale, change of investment manager: Other (please Change in Investment Manager. Proxy Voting Rights X specify): no-longer owned by Invesco Limited. No Market Transaction Completed.
- paleje 11:40:46 08/04/2014
- Absolutely Enviro, the numbers for last year will look atrocious but luck we'll have some announcements prior to their release which will point to a better than expected current year. Apart from sentiment down to timing, the underlying story hasn't changed and in fact might have improved a bit. Going up usually takes longer than going down but bargain price imo to enter or add.
- PUGUGLY 09:42:19 02/04/2014
- "On 2 April the Company received notification that John Moy has an interest in 3,783,384 ordinary shares in the Company, representing approximately 6.5 per cent of the Company's current issued share capital." He is increasing his holding Anyone know who is John Moy ?
- Sasannach 15:45:56 01/04/2014
- If they knew it was going to be tight, why not under promise and if things went well over deliver! The market is punishing then for over promising and under delivering! Its not rocket science...or is it?
- topvest 13:38:22 01/04/2014
- They have missed targets for 4/5 years now. Hopefully they will start exceeding targets when the business finally starts to deliver momentum and getting finance sorted. It is looking better for the next few years...hopefully!