|HOME» LSE » A » ASH Share Price » ASH Share Chat|
Ashley House Share Chat :
- envirovision 22:36:00 05/03/2015
- Sometimes its better to have something than nothing imo.That sale will keep the cleaners in the office fresh toilet roll for 12 months and possibly enough change to replace the broken Henry.What would you prefer, work in a dirty office or keep it clean n fresh ?
- paleje 14:30:11 17/02/2015
- As long as it's not pocket money, but if a deal's in sight they might not be allowed to. I don't think they've ever been big buyers except the newest ned, they have option packages way higher than current sp. I hope they achieve them:)
- envirovision 11:32:03 17/02/2015
- I dont agree with the share price analogy you mention. For example take a look at SHFT They told the market the shares would have no value and even after 2 days people were still able to sell their shares. So if they were 100% worthless, who was buying them for those 48 Hrs ?
- irenekent 10:17:15 17/02/2015
- Thanks paleje, I guessed that was the situation - work is still going on and as you say someone is buying the shares. My fear is that with the market cap of only 2.5m they could be swallowed up for a song by a predator.
- paleje 09:59:10 17/02/2015
- Who is soaking up the constant flow of small sells over the past weeks, mm's won't be sitting on them so someone's happy to buy at this level. I was in touch with the company yesterday, they are hoping to have bank financing in place by year end which is 30 April, a pre-condition was getting end funding in place first. Scary but not lost.
- irenekent 13:08:29 13/02/2015
- Once we get the insults out of the way-I think there is still a viable business with a great deal of of capital held in the knowledge of the staff and directors. Once the present funding hiatus is solved there are a significant number of schemes ready for lift off. I will be looking to increase my investment as soon as we have positive news. Too soon to write this company off I think.
- topvest 16:13:15 01/02/2015
- No, it's a dodgy intangible asset. There is no margin of safety on assets if you are thinking that way. The only way this company is going to get out of the hole it's in is generating some profits. It is possible, but they need a sustainable strategy in the next 6m in my view. Bust/multi-bag or dilutive fund-raise are the three options. Time will tell.
- grahamg8 20:03:55 22/10/2014
- Solid buying day in the wake of Director purchases. But the sp still went down. Difficult to tell if this is buying in hope or buying from knowledge about project funding agreement. Meanwhile we seem to have an overhang to clear before there is any positive price movement.
- Horndean Eagle 11:53:52 21/10/2014
- Nothing sinister about the changes in personnel today. Holmes simply moving aside to focus on new schemes. They seem to be making progress on getting the funding partnership set up. Once they do it will be all systems go hopefully.
- goliard 11:41:41 21/10/2014
- Just thinking that the timing is very interesting too. What's the betting that a major shareholder or two threatened to vote against resolutions at the AGM unless JH was removed as CEO with immediate effect. Can't be coincidence.
- goliard 08:10:36 21/10/2014
- Tudes, I agree. Still an interesting coup with Tony Walters now becoming his boss. It is odd that Holmes hasn't just resigned, but maybe he needs the money!? I can't see this working out for them long term and you have to ask if they actually need Holmes at all? Let's hope he has taken the appropriate pay cut as he no longer has CEO responsibility.
- Tudes100 08:28:30 24/09/2014
- Sold a while back for a decent loss so perhaps I'm a little sore but I find it incredible that management could conceivably believe that 6 developments could be delivered in the financial year and not a single one actually happened. In most of the businesses I've worked in this would have resulted in those responsible being shown the door.