|HOME» LSE » A » ASH Share Price » ASH Share Chat|
Ashley House Share Chat :
- topvest 16:13:15 01/02/2015
- No, it's a dodgy intangible asset. There is no margin of safety on assets if you are thinking that way. The only way this company is going to get out of the hole it's in is generating some profits. It is possible, but they need a sustainable strategy in the next 6m in my view. Bust/multi-bag or dilutive fund-raise are the three options. Time will tell.
- topvest 20:05:20 30/01/2015
- I think they have said this previously. To be fair they are making progress, but is it quick enough? Think today's fall is a little overdone, but clearly some investors are losing patience. If they get a funding model sorted, and it's a big IF then this will surely multi-bag from here. How long have they got before they run out of funds though? Finely balanced.
- grahamg8 20:03:55 22/10/2014
- Solid buying day in the wake of Director purchases. But the sp still went down. Difficult to tell if this is buying in hope or buying from knowledge about project funding agreement. Meanwhile we seem to have an overhang to clear before there is any positive price movement.
- paleje 15:28:34 22/10/2014
- Thanks for that snippet alpatel21. The derisory share purchase by the NED chairman today hasn't done much to win confidence, don't know why their nomad doesn't just tell them straight not to make token gestures, makes them look silly.
- Horndean Eagle 11:53:52 21/10/2014
- Nothing sinister about the changes in personnel today. Holmes simply moving aside to focus on new schemes. They seem to be making progress on getting the funding partnership set up. Once they do it will be all systems go hopefully.
- goliard 11:41:41 21/10/2014
- Just thinking that the timing is very interesting too. What's the betting that a major shareholder or two threatened to vote against resolutions at the AGM unless JH was removed as CEO with immediate effect. Can't be coincidence.
- goliard 08:10:36 21/10/2014
- Tudes, I agree. Still an interesting coup with Tony Walters now becoming his boss. It is odd that Holmes hasn't just resigned, but maybe he needs the money!? I can't see this working out for them long term and you have to ask if they actually need Holmes at all? Let's hope he has taken the appropriate pay cut as he no longer has CEO responsibility.
- Tudes100 08:28:30 24/09/2014
- Sold a while back for a decent loss so perhaps I'm a little sore but I find it incredible that management could conceivably believe that 6 developments could be delivered in the financial year and not a single one actually happened. In most of the businesses I've worked in this would have resulted in those responsible being shown the door.
- grahamg8 19:53:43 13/07/2014
- Prelims in 2103 on 25 June and in 2012 on 25 July so they are definitely due. Perhaps being held back so as to coincide with progress milestone on one or more of the delayed developments. The share price could move fast but which way I wonder?
- Norbert Colon 10:45:28 11/07/2014
- Just a reminder that at the current SP from our friend Mr Market, the valuation of ASH is 1/3rd of Tang BV, par NCAV (Current assets less all liabilities) and circa 0.5 x sales hence there is a very decent margin of safety. Invesco overhang has not helped recent SP movement. I am a patient holder.
- yump 09:53:27 19/05/2014
- Beat me to it. Rather an irrelevant if not nonsensical post from CR there. There is a big difference as well, between a housing market growing well, but less fast and a housing market not growing at all or contracting and the likely effect on building stock prices.
- mathewawood 09:04:21 07/05/2014
- topvest - Agreed. Depends what odds you put on the various scenarios. Your suggesting there's a much greater probability on them folding then recovering. I'd have to disagree. The RNS was fairly neutral so the forecast profit for next year will probably be kept at £2.2M. With a Mkt Cap of £6M you try finding a share with better ratios. I can't.