|HOME» LSE » A » AIE Share Price » AIE Share Chat|
Anite Share Chat :
- picobird 07:31:15 20/02/2015
- Canaccord 106p, Northland 120p, Panmure 142p. & they have a lot of catching up to match where the FTSE is now. (Just an apology to Geraldp for last week believing that IC had tipped AIE - an honest mistake ! Strangely enough I am buying some prescription reading glasses which is purely coincidental)
- GerdMuller 11:38:01 19/02/2015
- Chart beginning to look extremely attractive. Breaks through one year high and others might start to get interested. Forward PE doesn't equal forward eps growth until price is at 110p. So looks ok to me.
- picobird 11:26:45 18/02/2015
- Hello Irene I remember the scrap metal in the Cray yard at their Bexley HO a very long time ago. Did dabble in the Cray shares in the Nineties but only got seriously involved about 12 years ago. You have summed them up to a 'T', to which I cannot add. This time it looks very much onwards & upwards.
- DONNYDAVE 12:40:51 17/02/2015
- No intention of getting out waiting for trading update Zoo have nearly 42 million subtitles stored all potential profit. Keeping Hold of both Zoo and Anite for the time being. If you don,t want to invest then at least add them to your watch list. Both are long term investments.
- GerdMuller 12:03:05 17/02/2015
- Looks like it’s up 20 percent on about £20k traded. These little cos are great if you are prepared to take the risk and accept the lack of liquidity and sometimes you can make a fortune on them. But looking at the chart the people buying at 60p probably wouldn't agree with that. I think I'm safer with these.
- DONNYDAVE 08:04:20 17/02/2015
- Zoo,s customers include apple BBC Disney most Hollywood studios including Sony and many more, they are adding customers monthly and recently grew revenue by over 40%.Go to their website and have a look. M/v, still under 3 million.not many people know about them yet.
- koetser 14:15:37 11/02/2015
- Hi pico, Yes a lot has changed. Good to see it dumped travel and bought new acquisition. The reason I bought back in is because the telcos have gone through their consolidation and should now be buying again :-)
- rathlindri 12:06:55 25/01/2015
- Thanks for the comprehensive reply pico. I remain unconvinced as it seems does the market in general. No doubt things will turn here for the better at some point, sooner rather than later I hope for the sake of holders. Best of luck to you
- irenekent 13:36:08 24/01/2015
- Interesting podcast pico. Thanks for that. How do Anite compare to Spirent? Is there much overlap? Is there room for both companies in the market or is it likely that there will be consolidation? All this gives food for thought.
- davalew 12:42:50 13/01/2015
- Since Afren is an oil and gas exploration company suffering the current downturn in petroleum prices and the consequent effects upon the prospects of marginal oil extraction, their results and recent stock value fall are not really relevant to Anite.
- irenekent 08:40:33 08/01/2015
- I see that Spirent today are forecasting a 10% rise in revenue. Lets hope that is not at Anite's expense. I can't ever remember Anite making such a promise. I'm beginning to wonder if management are getting a bit past it and focusing too much on impending retirement.
- muscletrade 07:43:53 05/12/2014
- @pico, re yr comments on currency. The ECB printing money will result in a weaker Euro not a stronger one, at least in the short medium term. Current euro weakness reflects this. Eu/USD currently 1.238