|HOME» LSE » A » AIE Share Price » AIE Share Chat|
Anite Share Chat :
- muscletrade 09:02:04 18/08/2014
- @picobird,re your observation last week that trading update was today. Was that just based on observed trading activity or firm information. When I checked the company's financial calendar all that showed up was the agm on 12th September.
- Jillyann 15:57:57 15/08/2014
- Looking forward to some good news on Monday. Let's face it, we haven't had a good interim statement for ages. I think its time. Perhaps todays rise indicates a leak somewhere. Alternatively, the share price always goes up on the 15th as that's the day that the company sharesave scheme normally buys.
- picobird 07:16:06 03/08/2014
- The profits from 'core packets' will more than compensate the Travel profits lost in the disposal. Furthermore, Anite still has the Travel proceeds in the bank for more bolt on's, specifically in the networking area & perhaps automotive. Off topic, FWIW - London Mayor promises 5g Network by 2020. Boris is not so daft, under that exterior he is very shrewd.
- picobird 10:43:09 27/07/2014
- hTTP://www.fiercewireless.com/tech/story/td-lte-rollouts-connections-starting-snowball-say-analysts/2014-07-16 TD-LTE rollouts, connections starting to snowball, say analysts This Thursday (31/07/2014) is reporting day for SPT - H1
- werty5 08:39:25 25/07/2014
- Still keeping up with all the AIE news. Share does look stuck in a rut. Pico you could argue the point that a 1p drop in the price of AIE is not an insignificant amount when the whole share is valued at around only 90p but likewise a 1p rise is also not an insignificant amount. Good luck all holders might be joining again soon lets see how this tight price range pans out first.
- werty5 08:24:58 11/07/2014
- I agree Pico that sideways is the more likely scenario in the share price as I stated in my post 3463 but playing devils advocate there is a chance that AIE price will fall a small amount this is made more likely by SPT recent share price performance putting some downward pressure on.
- irenekent 10:42:41 03/07/2014
- I think we have to let the speculators bail out and pay their fees before we see a proper long term appraisal of the prospects for the company. Every time one doesn't sell out the amount saved in fees can be quite substantial.
- rathlindri 12:55:18 02/07/2014
- I have sold the remaining AIE shares that I was holding in my SIPP (at a +30% loss) but will continue to hold AIE in my stocks and shares ISA. This has been an expensive lesson for me NOT to fall in love with a share and to take profits when you have them. A disappointing morning......feeling distinctly "muffin" like!
- varies 10:31:02 02/07/2014
- At least £15 million of R&D expenditure has been set against profits; I am still trying to work out how much as there are references to several figures. For me this is a very positive factor and I plan to buy some more shares soon if my finances permit.
- prokartace 09:21:24 02/07/2014
- I should have bought werty, even if it was just for a trade. See you on the Pace board. another broker: Northland Capital 'buy' target 120p reiterates and Canaccord 'buy' target 106p reiterates. Basically they are all saying that all is as expected both results and outlook
- rathlindri 07:57:02 02/07/2014
- Agreed, something of a damp squib perhaps but the words "we expect a significant rebound in profitability in the coming year" give me some hope. It would be nice if this had been quantified but then that is not the Anite way! It will be interesting to see how the share price reacts
- Salpara111 15:56:20 29/05/2014
- Rather disappointing sp bounce....I had hoped that the sale of the travel business would lift the sp clean over the £1 mark and get it moving towards 120p again. I guess I will continue to hold for now as I can't find a decent alternative for the money.