|HOME» LSE » A » AIE Share Price » AIE Share Chat|
Anite Share Chat :
- muscletrade 07:43:53 05/12/2014
- @pico, re yr comments on currency. The ECB printing money will result in a weaker Euro not a stronger one, at least in the short medium term. Current euro weakness reflects this. Eu/USD currently 1.238
- rathlindri 18:26:52 03/12/2014
- "limited pipeline visibility" It's called a "get out of jail free" card, and doesn't inspire (me with) confidence. But, it has never been any different here...you pays your money and you takes your choice....or not. Good to see today's rise anyway, good luck to holders
- picobird 13:15:22 03/12/2014
- To get the long term incentive 2014 (50%) the minimum EPS is .07p. However the CEO has taken out the amortisation etc to make it easier to attain. There was some complaining about that a couple of years ago. They also had to increase the base EPS this year after the brokers complained. Nice to see people taking note today. The divi increase was one of the better points yesterday.
- fillipe 11:54:39 03/12/2014
- I've seen the 90p tp today, but only have the 2-12-14 Numis forecasts on eps etc., of eps 5.1p and div 2p for 2015. 2016 numbers are 6.1p and 2.1p. Maybe these have been upped a touch for the 90p target? f
- picobird 19:33:28 02/12/2014
- Not sure how traders work, level 2 probably but this share is small caps & should come on later in the week. We basically need a few large contract wins to get things going. What surprised me was the issue of the figures today, must have been a typo on the Anite website calendar because that stated 09/12/2014.
- Salpara111 18:35:38 02/12/2014
- My opinion is irrelevant, if the sp had popped up 5-7% today then I would have reinvested but it didn't, the market has spoken and it has collectively shrugged its shoulders. The sp may gain a few pence but this statement has not turned the boat around. I will keep them on my low level monitor and check in next year.
- Salpara111 14:10:38 02/12/2014
- Well, I was waiting for today with a view to re-entering but on the basis of this statement I won't be. The business is struggling just to tread water which means that it trades on a pretty punchy multiple....any potential "good news" is already priced in here.
- rathlindri 13:12:55 02/12/2014
- AIE are a few pence off a 3 year low, not exactly what one would call "holding their own"?? Yes, doing better than SPT, but in reality that's not much to boast about. Hoping it will turn around for holders sooner rather than later
- werty5 03:06:53 26/11/2014
- Ouch Rath sorry to see you catch a cold again. I am keeping my eye on a double bottom as a possible entry point. The recent statement seemed ok so don't expect the share to go lower than the previous low but you never know.
- prokartace 10:46:23 13/10/2014
- was forced into selling at 81p due to the whole sector showing underlying weakness. Because of SPT correction I have now purchased some shares. I will reverse back into AIE when the shares move back to normality
- p1nkfish 21:27:05 07/10/2014
- Ability to handle network big data is very important. The operators want to avoid having to over build to achieve necessary data coverage. I don't knowcwhat Spirent are doing but the Exceed buy looks sensible.
- nomdeplume 11:28:58 07/10/2014
- Salpara111, "Boy am I glad I bailed out of here at 90 a good while back.Not sure what the future is for AIE but I would no longer consider re-entering at 75." I have a simple question, why? And if you can't answer that one, at what point would you consider re-entering?