|HOME» LSE » A » AIE Share Price » AIE Share Chat|
Anite Share Chat :
- rathlindri 16:16:35 12/09/2014
- The tide has turned indeed, and what has happened to the "fanciful forecasts".. Not a lot! Share price down 32% over the last 24 months, FACT. Pretty poor isn't it? This has to turn sometime soon surely
- irenekent 15:07:37 12/09/2014
- The tide has turned and I see steady improvement ahead combined with careful management of cash. This is not a business for over-blown claims and fanciful forecasts. I'm staying, which is probably not a surprise, as I have invested in various mutations of this company over the last 40 and more years!
- muscletrade 13:28:06 12/09/2014
- By the way just in case someone missed it, both Canaccord and Northland have both reiterated their BUY ratings today as well, with 106 and 120 targets respectively. Difficult to get upgrades when everyone already on buy and too early to increase target price.
- werty5 10:00:53 12/09/2014
- Well I am not sure about them not caring about the share price but I must admit whoever writes the statements is as dull as dishwater the sort of person who cuts his grass with scissors and has a collection of interesting shaped cornflakes.
- Salpara111 08:21:46 12/09/2014
- Just checked in to see if I would re invest given that I took my big loss several months ago. Answer, no! PR Pico you will need to work much harder to maintain interest as the sp drifts for the next 3 months !
- muscletrade 16:00:41 11/09/2014
- As a reminder for the morning ....back in July ......For FY15, market currently expects Ebitda of GBP34m (range GBP28.6m-GBP39.1m) on sales of GBP127.2m: Bloomberg data. Since then i think the consensus revenue for 1015 is now closer to £122m Good luck tomorrow everyone.
- werty5 16:22:53 10/09/2014
- Fingers crossed for Friday this week has been grim across my whole portfolio so could do with a lift. For the general market to recover I think we need to get Scotlands referendum out the way and some positive news on the Ukraine would also help. When things don't go your way share trading is a hard old game.
- rathlindri 17:44:03 02/09/2014
- werty5, welcome back. Hope your hunch pays off, as you said we have been treading water here for a while now. Looking for a positive statement next week and a strong move north of £1.00.... who knows...
- picobird 11:23:28 29/08/2014
- It's going to be 12/09 then - that is fairly certain. It is good news but I wanted the release of the statement to get a better price on a miniscule sale of some shares ( before the Oct divi). Just being tight as usual.
- Gibrewog 23:16:10 28/08/2014
- He may not know the release date of any trading statement, but he is certainly the most knowledgeable poster here about Anite and its products. I for one find his posts very interesting and informative and a trading statement will be issued as and when.
- Jillyann 15:57:57 15/08/2014
- Looking forward to some good news on Monday. Let's face it, we haven't had a good interim statement for ages. I think its time. Perhaps todays rise indicates a leak somewhere. Alternatively, the share price always goes up on the 15th as that's the day that the company sharesave scheme normally buys.
- picobird 07:16:06 03/08/2014
- The profits from 'core packets' will more than compensate the Travel profits lost in the disposal. Furthermore, Anite still has the Travel proceeds in the bank for more bolt on's, specifically in the networking area & perhaps automotive. Off topic, FWIW - London Mayor promises 5g Network by 2020. Boris is not so daft, under that exterior he is very shrewd.