|HOME» LSE » A » AIE Share Price » AIE Share Chat|
Anite Share Chat :
- picobird 12:29:09 22/07/2014
- ARM trending higher while sighting same inventory/destocking issues as customers move away from 3G handsets to 4G/LTE. Second half of 2014 showing markets having picked up compared to H1. Both IQE & ARM reporting good market comditions in H2 2014,
- picobird 09:48:58 18/07/2014
- Why ? should it surprise me ! You moan about the company even when the markets have a blip, can't take you seriously. It's wait & see time at Anite & the next figures will be out mid August. Even when the price dips 1p we get comments likes 'ffs'. You seem to have no idea about this company but keep moaning all the time.
- werty5 08:24:58 11/07/2014
- I agree Pico that sideways is the more likely scenario in the share price as I stated in my post 3463 but playing devils advocate there is a chance that AIE price will fall a small amount this is made more likely by SPT recent share price performance putting some downward pressure on.
- irenekent 10:42:41 03/07/2014
- I think we have to let the speculators bail out and pay their fees before we see a proper long term appraisal of the prospects for the company. Every time one doesn't sell out the amount saved in fees can be quite substantial.
- rathlindri 12:55:18 02/07/2014
- I have sold the remaining AIE shares that I was holding in my SIPP (at a +30% loss) but will continue to hold AIE in my stocks and shares ISA. This has been an expensive lesson for me NOT to fall in love with a share and to take profits when you have them. A disappointing morning......feeling distinctly "muffin" like!
- varies 10:31:02 02/07/2014
- At least £15 million of R&D expenditure has been set against profits; I am still trying to work out how much as there are references to several figures. For me this is a very positive factor and I plan to buy some more shares soon if my finances permit.
- prokartace 09:21:24 02/07/2014
- I should have bought werty, even if it was just for a trade. See you on the Pace board. another broker: Northland Capital 'buy' target 120p reiterates and Canaccord 'buy' target 106p reiterates. Basically they are all saying that all is as expected both results and outlook
- rathlindri 07:57:02 02/07/2014
- Agreed, something of a damp squib perhaps but the words "we expect a significant rebound in profitability in the coming year" give me some hope. It would be nice if this had been quantified but then that is not the Anite way! It will be interesting to see how the share price reacts
- werty5 07:41:23 02/07/2014
- Yep agree with what has been posted it is a bit of a dull affair. I don't think we will see much of Pico's so called hot money but you never know someone might see something different in the statement.
- Salpara111 15:56:20 29/05/2014
- Rather disappointing sp bounce....I had hoped that the sale of the travel business would lift the sp clean over the £1 mark and get it moving towards 120p again. I guess I will continue to hold for now as I can't find a decent alternative for the money.
- prokartace 07:16:36 13/05/2014
- I think there is a significance in the fact that there have been no upgrades by the brokers. They, like us, need to have something of substance for the future before that happens. So now we have to wait until results day before there is any clue to the future
- deanowls 13:25:09 12/05/2014
- Looking ahead at the first quarter last year it was highlighted as being slow, with what has come through in Q4 will we see the momentum carry on through and show decent growth against low comparables last year which should feed through into the share price which is still reasonably low.