|HOME» LSE » A » AIE Share Price » AIE Share Chat|
Anite Share Chat :
- rathlindri 12:06:55 25/01/2015
- Thanks for the comprehensive reply pico. I remain unconvinced as it seems does the market in general. No doubt things will turn here for the better at some point, sooner rather than later I hope for the sake of holders. Best of luck to you
- irenekent 13:36:08 24/01/2015
- Interesting podcast pico. Thanks for that. How do Anite compare to Spirent? Is there much overlap? Is there room for both companies in the market or is it likely that there will be consolidation? All this gives food for thought.
- davalew 12:42:50 13/01/2015
- Since Afren is an oil and gas exploration company suffering the current downturn in petroleum prices and the consequent effects upon the prospects of marginal oil extraction, their results and recent stock value fall are not really relevant to Anite.
- irenekent 08:40:33 08/01/2015
- I see that Spirent today are forecasting a 10% rise in revenue. Lets hope that is not at Anite's expense. I can't ever remember Anite making such a promise. I'm beginning to wonder if management are getting a bit past it and focusing too much on impending retirement.
- muscletrade 07:43:53 05/12/2014
- @pico, re yr comments on currency. The ECB printing money will result in a weaker Euro not a stronger one, at least in the short medium term. Current euro weakness reflects this. Eu/USD currently 1.238
- rathlindri 18:26:52 03/12/2014
- "limited pipeline visibility" It's called a "get out of jail free" card, and doesn't inspire (me with) confidence. But, it has never been any different here...you pays your money and you takes your choice....or not. Good to see today's rise anyway, good luck to holders
- picobird 13:15:22 03/12/2014
- To get the long term incentive 2014 (50%) the minimum EPS is .07p. However the CEO has taken out the amortisation etc to make it easier to attain. There was some complaining about that a couple of years ago. They also had to increase the base EPS this year after the brokers complained. Nice to see people taking note today. The divi increase was one of the better points yesterday.
- fillipe 11:54:39 03/12/2014
- I've seen the 90p tp today, but only have the 2-12-14 Numis forecasts on eps etc., of eps 5.1p and div 2p for 2015. 2016 numbers are 6.1p and 2.1p. Maybe these have been upped a touch for the 90p target? f
- Salpara111 18:35:38 02/12/2014
- My opinion is irrelevant, if the sp had popped up 5-7% today then I would have reinvested but it didn't, the market has spoken and it has collectively shrugged its shoulders. The sp may gain a few pence but this statement has not turned the boat around. I will keep them on my low level monitor and check in next year.
- Salpara111 14:10:38 02/12/2014
- Well, I was waiting for today with a view to re-entering but on the basis of this statement I won't be. The business is struggling just to tread water which means that it trades on a pretty punchy multiple....any potential "good news" is already priced in here.
- werty5 03:06:53 26/11/2014
- Ouch Rath sorry to see you catch a cold again. I am keeping my eye on a double bottom as a possible entry point. The recent statement seemed ok so don't expect the share to go lower than the previous low but you never know.
- prokartace 10:46:23 13/10/2014
- was forced into selling at 81p due to the whole sector showing underlying weakness. Because of SPT correction I have now purchased some shares. I will reverse back into AIE when the shares move back to normality