|HOME» LSE » A » AIE Share Price » AIE Share Chat|
Anite Share Chat :
- werty5 14:11:25 27/03/2015
- Hi Picobird see your still waving the Anite flag good on you can't fault your dedication. I also use candlesticks personally but I find a closed line chart is easier to get your point across to others who may not use charts so much.
- werty5 13:33:27 27/03/2015
- Been watching a while and brought back in today. I liked the tone of the last management statement. The price seems reasonable especially after the recent pullback. Looking at the chart a nice trend seems to be forming and I am waiting to see if old resistance becomes new support. Good luck all holders.
- Tatsfield 10:14:43 21/03/2015
- No Werty, I used to live in the area but not in that village. It's just a random internet name that I used to use in online gaming and has its own hotmail address so I continue to use it because I own it.
- picobird 12:26:36 19/03/2015
- Looked like a tree shake but turned out to be a drop in the sp to equal out buys & sells. TBH although AIE is my best share ( on merit ), my holdings change on a weekly basis. Tatsfield hit the spot regarding the sp. The sp looks 'ripe' for that bounce now. FWIW, for anyway wanting to buy in, now might just be the right time.DYOR
- picobird 07:31:15 20/02/2015
- Canaccord 106p, Northland 120p, Panmure 142p. & they have a lot of catching up to match where the FTSE is now. (Just an apology to Geraldp for last week believing that IC had tipped AIE - an honest mistake ! Strangely enough I am buying some prescription reading glasses which is purely coincidental)
- GerdMuller 11:38:01 19/02/2015
- Chart beginning to look extremely attractive. Breaks through one year high and others might start to get interested. Forward PE doesn't equal forward eps growth until price is at 110p. So looks ok to me.
- DONNYDAVE 12:40:51 17/02/2015
- No intention of getting out waiting for trading update Zoo have nearly 42 million subtitles stored all potential profit. Keeping Hold of both Zoo and Anite for the time being. If you don,t want to invest then at least add them to your watch list. Both are long term investments.
- GerdMuller 12:03:05 17/02/2015
- Looks like it’s up 20 percent on about £20k traded. These little cos are great if you are prepared to take the risk and accept the lack of liquidity and sometimes you can make a fortune on them. But looking at the chart the people buying at 60p probably wouldn't agree with that. I think I'm safer with these.
- DONNYDAVE 08:04:20 17/02/2015
- Zoo,s customers include apple BBC Disney most Hollywood studios including Sony and many more, they are adding customers monthly and recently grew revenue by over 40%.Go to their website and have a look. M/v, still under 3 million.not many people know about them yet.
- koetser 14:15:37 11/02/2015
- Hi pico, Yes a lot has changed. Good to see it dumped travel and bought new acquisition. The reason I bought back in is because the telcos have gone through their consolidation and should now be buying again :-)
- rathlindri 12:06:55 25/01/2015
- Thanks for the comprehensive reply pico. I remain unconvinced as it seems does the market in general. No doubt things will turn here for the better at some point, sooner rather than later I hope for the sake of holders. Best of luck to you
- irenekent 13:36:08 24/01/2015
- Interesting podcast pico. Thanks for that. How do Anite compare to Spirent? Is there much overlap? Is there room for both companies in the market or is it likely that there will be consolidation? All this gives food for thought.