|HOME» LSE » A » AIE Share Price » AIE Share Chat|
Anite Share Chat :
- picobird 10:56:35 19/11/2014
- Yes it is p1nkfish. Anite held back after Spirent announced their solution. They have produced a better diagnostic toolset for troubleshooting networks as a result. Anite said they were selling their products besides renewing contracts. Should be a really good H2.
- picobird 17:30:22 31/10/2014
- Nice rise today. As werty5 has said it needs to go a lot further to get to where it should be. This little run has caught most punters out. Something in the wind perhaps. Dividend payout this week. They have plenty in the Kitty. Long may it continue.
- prokartace 10:46:23 13/10/2014
- was forced into selling at 81p due to the whole sector showing underlying weakness. Because of SPT correction I have now purchased some shares. I will reverse back into AIE when the shares move back to normality
- rathlindri 09:01:41 08/10/2014
- Couldn't agree more werty5, all the best to you. I also sold my remaining holding yesterday btw, but will continue to watch all things Anite with a view to getting back in at some point should things look brighter.
- p1nkfish 21:27:05 07/10/2014
- Ability to handle network big data is very important. The operators want to avoid having to over build to achieve necessary data coverage. I don't knowcwhat Spirent are doing but the Exceed buy looks sensible.
- nomdeplume 11:28:58 07/10/2014
- Salpara111, "Boy am I glad I bailed out of here at 90 a good while back.Not sure what the future is for AIE but I would no longer consider re-entering at 75." I have a simple question, why? And if you can't answer that one, at what point would you consider re-entering?
- werty5 08:54:01 07/10/2014
- Well gave it a fair crack thought things might improve after recent purchase but market does not agree right now. Time to say adios right now. Not even sure I will be back for the foreseeable things look like they might be going pear shaped again.
- irenekent 07:47:05 07/10/2014
- Spirent issues a profit warning this morning. I would like to think that it is because AIE is taking business from them, but it is more likely to be because of difficult conditions in US & China as they state. Not sure where this leaves us but as they say markets climb a wall of worry.
- nomdeplume 12:51:46 03/10/2014
- Substantial selling over the last two days. I doubt the share price will rise until the overhang has been cleared. Well down at present, but I feel there is upside here, so will continue to hold. If I did not have enough already, I would consider this a good buy at the current price.
- muscletrade 07:41:58 03/10/2014
- "In its financial year ended 31 December 2013, Xceed achieved revenues of $11.8m with $1.6m of EBITDA. The business is expecting to report significant growth in its current financial year". I like that bit.
- mbmiah 22:47:28 02/10/2014
- Let's all commit suicide, who knows what's gonna happen!!!! - please, no diks on this forum there never has been - you maybe right, but you must provide evidence to suggest such a downgrade to AIE. 85 pence is bad enough lol
- pmj35 21:27:11 02/10/2014
- get out now before it goes sub 50p over the next few months smartphone rapid growth phase over 2yrs of consolidation coming despite the hype of china - its all priced in - who knows who the winners will be.